love and support

Two Nights Later|Raw

"I can't wait to watch your big debut tonight babe." Elias grinned at Bayley as they were getting ready to leave the hotel.

"I'm glad you're here to see it." She grinned back at him.

"Of course. Are you excited?" He asked as she zipped up her suitcase.

"Of course I'm excited! I'm just nervous too. I don't want this moment to screw up." She said as she bit her lip.

"You won't screw it up. You've worked your whole life for this. It'll be perfect." He said as he kissed her cheek.

"Thank you babe. But, we should probably get going so we're not late." She said as he opened the door for her and they walked out of the hotel.

          A few hours later, Bayley met Elias in the back of the arena, her gear on, hair and makeup done as she was about to go out and make her debut. The minute she put her gear on, her nerves hit her like a ton of bricks. She had worked her whole life for this moment, and it scared her. She wanted it to be perfect, and didn't want anything to screw it up. Elias could tell in her eyes that she was scared out of her mind.

"Baby, I want you to calm down." He said as he held her hands and looked into her eyes.

"How do you know I'm scared?" She asked.

"Love, we've been together almost a year. I can tell when you're scared and nervous. It shows in your eyes." He explained.

"Oh." She sighed, looking down at the ground. He then tilted her head up with his finger, where she was looking him in his deep green eyes.

"You've got this babygirl. There's nothing to be afraid of. This is what you've wanted your whole life. No one or nothing can take this moment away from you, or ruin it. Stop getting in your head. You will be fine. I promise." He whispered to her as she shyly smiled.

"You're right. I am just getting into my own head. I have dreamt of this my whole life. But dreams can be scary when they are reality." She admitted.

"But, it's a good thing they're scaring you. Remember, if your dreams aren't scaring you, then you aren't dreaming big enough. You got this. Go have fun." Elias said as he kissed her forehead once they heard her entrance music blasting throughout the arena. Bayley didn't even walk out of the curtain and she could already feel and hear the crowds energy. She looked back at Elias as he gave her a reassuring nod and smile, then she walked out to the crowd.

Twenty minutes later, Bayley walked backstage through the curtains with the biggest smile across her face, with tears rolling down her cheeks. Everyone was in gorilla cheering for their friend who just had her dream become a reality. She walked over to Elias as he held her tight.

"I'm so proud of you. You don't understand. I told you that you could do it." He smiled at her as he took his thumbs and wiped away a few tears from under her eyes.

"I'm so happy that you're here." She whispered at him.

"Me too baby. Me too. Now, I gotta take you out to celebrate." He said as he held her hand and she laughed, before walking back to get out of her gear.

"This couldn't get any better." She whispered to herself.