hold me tight

Later on that same Monday night that Bayley made her debut, Elias took her to a local bar in Brooklyn to celebrate her debut. They walked into the bar, and sat down at a table and ordered their food.

"These last few days have been crazy. I'm so ready to go home in the morning." Bayley said as she looked at Elias.

"It has been crazy. But, more of a good crazy." Elias said as she smiled.

"Definitely a good crazy. I wouldn't trade these last few days for anything. And you being here made it more special."

"There's no place I'd rather be." He said as he held her hand. Then, their food arrived as Bayley started chowing down since she hadn't eaten for quite a few hours.

"Someone's hungry." Elias teased as she was about halfway through her meal.

"I haven't eaten anything since before the show started." She reasoned while laughing.

"Well, at least I know you won't be hungry." He laughed as she did the same. Elias then went on to talk about what he and Hunter discussed with his character going forward, but he kept noticing her look behind him, as he was unsure what was going on.

"What's so important behind me that my girlfriend is ignoring me?" He asked, getting her attention. She held his hand tighter, as he could see fear in her eyes. He then turned around to see a tall man with caramel hair and blue green eyes staring at her. He then looked back at her as he felt her shaking.

"Who is that?" He asked.

"My ex." She whispered. He then felt a sense of rage for the man come over himself. Her ex treated her like crap and abused her so much. Elias wanted him to feel her pain.

"No. Please don't do anything." She begged.

"I won't. I'm right here baby. Nothing bad is going to happen." He reassured her as he kissed her hand.

"Can we leave, please?" She begged.

"Yeah babe. Let's go away from this douche." He said, giving the man behind him an evil glare. Just to prove his point, Elias took Bayley and held the small of her back as he slowly and lovingly kissed her. When they pulled back, he saw her ex look on with disgust.

"Hey your ex tastes pretty sweet! Good thing I have her now!" Elias yelled at him as Bayley smirked and wiped the corner of her mouth. He kissed Bayley again before he firmly had an arm wrapped securely around her as they walked out of the bar.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked as she sat in his lap in the car.

"Yeah, but it's because I'm with you. You always make me feel safe and okay." She said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you feel safe with me. I just wish I could've beat the hell out of that asshole once and for all. Show him how you felt." He muttered.

"It's not worth it. I have you, and that's all that matters." She said as she looked into his eyes.

"And I have you. If that piece of shit ever comes near you again, I'll make him pay."

"No. It's okay. I've moved on from him. And I'm very happy that I did." She smiled down at him again.

"You're right. I love you." He said as he kissed her lips.

"I love you too. My security guard." She giggled before kissing him.