Writer's Note

Through this story, I illustrated how trusting God can help us overcome our unbelief even if it seems like what we want to happen is impossible. No matter how bad and confusing the things we are going through in life, God is always good and nothing is impossible to God.

Thank you for reading this story. My heart is jumping right now in joy. It's an another achievement for me and I dedicate this, first of all, to God and then to all of my bros and sisters out there! Haha! Finally, I've finished it, and I never expected this. Ang lahat ng effort ko sa story na ito ay sulit na sulit dahil nakita kong maraming na-inspire sa story ni Fara at Storm.

For all my readers (silent or not) thank you so much! For those who voted, commented in every chapter, I really, really appreaciate it. Sobrang natutuwa ako sa pagbabasa ng mga comments ninyo.

There is book 3! So wait for more updates.

I hope you guys will support all the books of Godly Series. This  is the correct order based on the timeline:

1. Holding on to His Promises (Demi & Storm's story)
2. Heart of a Servant (Bryan & Christy's story)
2. Loving a Believer Trilogy (Storm & Fara's story)
4. Against Our Will (Neico & Faith's story)
5. Our Hiding Place (Ongoing)

God bless you all!

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

06/08/2018