Writers' Note

WRITER'S NOTE

Thank you so much for supporting this story from the beginning until the end. Thank you for your comments and votes. "LAB" has ranked #1 in the spiritual category several times. Thank you for your love for Storm and Fara. Don't worry, in the upcoming Christian books of mine, you will still get to read about Storm and Fara with their kids.

Please read Daniel's story, entitled "Our Hiding place", as it's very important as it tackles the Second Coming of Christ. Many questions will be answered in that story. I'm sure many will also relate to the story of Daniel and Michelle.

I'm currently writing another spiritual story, about Faith, Christy's sister. The title is "Against Our Will." This story will be very helpful for Christians and for those who have backslidden. They will relate to Faith's character.

For those who haven't read the prequel to LAB, which is the love story of Demi and Storm, you can read it. I know many may not like Demi, but she has a story to tell in "Holding on to His Promises."

Please include me in your prayers, my brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray for all of you as well. If you'd like to talk and interact with me, follow and add me on social media. You can check my bio for my social media accounts or pages. I post my spiritual teachings and updates about my stories there.

All glory goes to Jesus alone.

Thank you to those who took the time to read this. May the Lord bless you. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all!

05/01/2021