48: Daddy

I got home late feeling terrible about what had happened at Logan's house, three times. I brought Victoria in and sat down on the couch already knowing that Emilio knew what had happened, I didn't even try to fix myself up because he already would know.
  R: "Emilio! You're slut, I mean wife is home!"
  Emilio came downstairs and I melted into his chest. Ruben's words had hurt me, usually the only opinion of me that mattered in the house was Emilio's opinion. Emilio immediately put his hand in my hair trying calm me down.
  E: "Ruben!"
  R: "What?"
  "Emilio don't stand up for me, he's right, I fell apart so easily under Logan's touch. I hate myself for it Emi, I don't want to keep feeling this way, the regret."
  E: "Maddie calm down love! I knew what was going to happen the minute I asked you to make up with him, baby I want you to be happy and if sleeping with Logan makes you happy then you can do it."
  "How is that fair to you, I belong to you and..."
  E: "I don't own you, I might be daddy but if anything you own me. I am only daddy because you want me to be daddy."
  I stopped crying and looked up at him he gently kissed my forehead. Logan had said almost the same thing to me today. I was still upset with myself but I connected Emilio and my lips.
  E: "Also love if you want to sleep with anybody else feel free to unless it is Ivan. "
  "First off how is that fair to Ivan and second off I would never sleep with Ivan and finally what did you do that you think this is going to make up for?"
  E: "I told you I just want you to be happy and honestly the year of cheating that I had done."
  "That's also isn't fair to you Emi."
  E: "But it is again I cheated on you for a year."
  "Yeah and when I found out, I was terrified that you didn't love me anymore. I don't want to put you through that pain."
  E: "Maddie I most likely deserve the pain."
  "Emi I am not going to continue to cheat on you."
  E: " Maddison it's fine."
  "Okay whatever Emi."
  A Month Later
  Chance's POV
  I was sitting on my bed when Tony brust into the room.
  A: "Maddie just posted her music video!"
  "Dude she hasn't talked to any of us for months, just get over her already."
  A: "Will you watch it with me?"
  "Why can't you watch by yourself."
  A: "Because can you please watch it with me?"
  "Fine, but isn't it in Spanish."
  A: "Yeah so?"
  "Whatever just play it."
  He walked over and sat down next to me, then pushed play. I sat there and waited it for it to be over. But I couldn't help but not notice her body. She was dancing around in her underwear. I had never thought of Maddie in that way but all of the sudden I couldn't help myself. Jake brust into the room.
  J: "Maddie is here, so straighten yourselves up!"
  A: "What for you mean?"
  "I know your watching her new music video right now, but stop and fix yourselves, if she finds out that you were turned on by it then she won't be happy."
  Maddison's POV
  I was sitting on the couch holding Victoria waiting for the boys to come downstairs. Jake had run upstairs as soon as I got here so I was just waiting for them to come back down here.
  E: "Oh Maddie your daughter is getting big."
  "Really? She is actually quite small still."
  E: "Yeah how have you been its been a month now."
  "I have been better, but you know I have been busy."
  J: "Sorry Maddie, I was doing something."
  "Whatever."
  A: "Maddison!"
  "Tony!  Chance!" I hopped off of the couch and walked over to them giving them a hug. I smiled and then looked down at Victoria. She started to wiggle in my arms."What is it babygirl?"
  J: "Maddie we need to talk."
  "There's nothing to talk about."
  J: "You literally shaded us in your music video."
  "So you said you wanted me dead. Besides I threw Logan's and Emilio's channels into the fire to, take it as a compliment."
  J: "Maddison!"
  I started to walk away from Jake but he grabbed a hold of my waist. His hands warming my bear sides. I rolled my eyes and turned around. Ericka staring at us. I pulled away and walked to Anthony, trying to feel more comfortable. The truth was ever since Jake said that he would be fine with me dead I didn't feel comfortable around him. Feeling Anthony's arms wrap around me and my baby made me feel at home.
  "At least I'm not keeping a secret for my partner, Emilio knows everyone that I like and your not on that list, I came here to visit Tony and Chance."
  J: "What are you saying Maddie."
  "You scare me Jake, that's why Logan has always been my favorite. He doesn't try to control everything everyone does."
  Anthony's grip got tighter like he was trying to make me feel even more safe.
  C: "Um let's go up to our room."
  Anthony grabbed me and pulled me towards their room. We all went into Chance's room where Anthony's laptop was sitting. I looked on it and found that it was on my music video open, I smiled to myself. Then my phone started to ring. I answered the FaceTime.
  L: "Hey Mads where are you?"
  "The team ten house, why?"
  L: "Is Vic with you?"
  "Yeah I haven't left her with Ivan or Emilio since last month."
  L: "Okay is it okay if I come steal Vic?"
  "Sure Loges."
  L: "Okay I will see you in a couple of minutes, I was already on my way to prank Jake."
  "You're lucky Jake isn't with me."
  L: "I know that you would only go there to visit Anthony and maybe Chance. You don't like anybody else there."
  "Hey I like Chad, Nick and Justin."
  L: "Okay fine I was wrong sorry."
  "It's okay, Loges. Love you see you in a couple of minutes."
  Anthony and Chance came over and sat down next to me.
  C: "So Maddie, are you okay?"
  "Yeah why Chance?"
  C: "Well it's just I had always thought that your relationship with Jake was good."
  "It was fine but since he said that he wanted me dead I just don't feel comfortable around him."
  I heard the commotion going on downstairs. I smiled to myself knowing that Logan was here. Chance looked down at Victoria.
  C: "She's really pretty Maddie."
  "I know."
  A: "She gets it from you."
  "Tony..."
  L: "Woah turn some lights on in here."
  C: "This is as light it gets in here."
  Logan walked over to the side Chance was sitting. I got on my knees and handed Victoria to Logan and kissed him.
  L: "How's my little girl?"
  Victoria laughed in response. I could tell she was going to be a daddy's girl.
  L: "Okay thanks Maddie I will drop her off tomorrow afternoon."
  "Okay."