95: Why Did I Enjoy It?

J: "No I want this to last as long as possible. Now take your clothes off."
  I sighed and did as he said I didn't want a repeat of what happened the last time I didn't listen to him. I was in my under wear when he came over and put his hands on me.
  J: "Now undress me."
  I looked at him and took his shirt off. Jake was scary and I didn't want to get on his bad side. I decided that I should just try to enjoy it and not think of it as rape even if I agreed to doing it. I pulled down his pants. When I stood back up he grabbed my ass and pulled me so our clothed parts were touching. He was hard and for some reason it turned me on. I put my arms around his neck and pressed our lips together.
  He gently picked me up so I wrapped my legs around him. I decided to just let it happen, even though I knew I would regret it later on. He licked my lips begging for entrance and I didn't deny him what he wanted. He put his tongue in my mouth and started to explore. He pulled away and looked at me.
  J: "Don't be a kiss up. I want you to be aggressive like you usually are."
  "Jake I am pregnant with twins and I just got out of the hospital, I don't have the energy for that. Plus this is usually how I am in bed."
  J: "I have heard you in bed with both Logan and Emilio, although it seems to be more aggressive with Logan."
  "That's because I would rather have more time and be more passionate with Emilio. Also sex with Logan is just better when it's aggressive."
  J: "Fine but your gonna have to make it up to me in some way."
   "Like what do you want me to call you daddy?" Jake got harder, and looked away from me. I giggled and then pulled his face back to facing me. I pecked his lips. "Don't worry about it, I call Emilio and Logan daddy too."
  I pressed our lips together again. I didn't realize that he had started walking over to the bed until my back hit the bed. Jake pulled away and looked at my body. He was about to pull my underwear down and eat me out but I stopped him.
  "No daddy, I don't want that. Nor do I need it."
  I moved so that I was standing and he was sitting on the bed. I got on my knees and looked at him while I hooked my fingers under his boxers. He nodded for me to continue so I pulled them down. I took his length into my mouth and gave him a blow job. When I was done, I stood up and unclipped my bra. He pulled me onto the bed and pulled off my underwear. He looked at me and I nodded. I don't know why I agreed to doing this with him but, I didn't want to stop it either. Before I knew it he collapsed next to me, breathing heavily.
  J: "Wow that was..."
  "Don't say it, it won't be happening again Jake."
  J: "Fine but at least tell me you enjoyed it."
  "Yeah I did."
  I got up feeling disgusting, it wasn't like the time I had sex with Emilio for the first time or Logan. Not even like the time I had sex with Chance and Anthony. I felt guilty immediately, I picked up my clothes and walked into the bathroom locking the door. I quickly took a shower and then blow dried my hair, I took a hair tie from my wrist and pulled it into a messy bun and got dressed. Thankfully Jake had fallen asleep and I could get out of there quickly and easily. I used Jake's phone to text, Erika where he was and that she needed to bring his things.
  J: Hey babe I got us a hotel room. Get our stuff from the house and come to...
  E: Jake everyone is pissed, they can't find Maddie. Everyone left looking for you and her.
  J: Well she isn't with me. Why would she go anywhere with me? Just get our stuff and bring it here.
  E: Okay
  I left the hotel room lucky that Jake had stayed asleep. I walked out of the hotel and got on a bus back to the house on the way there I saw Emilio and Anthony walking around looking around. I decided to get off the bus there and be up front with where I was. Emilio and Anthony ran over and hugged me. Emilio's lips crashed onto mine, making me feel even worse.
  E: "Don't ever do that to me again."
  "I am sorry daddy but Jake took me, I didn't have  a choice or say in the matter."
  E: "No he didn't, tell me he didn't."
  Emilio knew when I just randomly started calling him daddy I was either horny, guilty or scared. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
  A: "He raped you?"
  "Not technically."
  A: "Why would you go along with the idea Maddison!"
  "I would prefer not to get killed Anthony!"
  E: "Come on don't start fighting. Call Logan I am gonna call Ivan."
  Emilio wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek while he started walking back towards the house. I heard Anthony start talking to Logan and Emilio talking to Ivan. We were the first back to the house and Amanda and Alissa came over worried, I shook my head and want up to my room, I was exhausted. I layed down on the bed and thought why did I enjoy it? The question was easy to find an answer to, it's sex. I enjoy having sex but that doesn't answer as to whyI would enjoy doing it with Jake. I kept thinking trying to find an answer until I eventually fell asleep.