53: Jake and Maddison 2

I let the feelings come out of me, to Jake he was the only person who could understand, love as much as I could. I looked down, my head killing me and filling me with questions I couldn't understand.
  J: "Victoria isn't the problem Maddie, neither is Logan or Emilio or you. It's the fact that you're so young. Love hurts and you and Emilio haven't gotten a good grip on it yet. What you need to do is spend some time on your own figuring out what you want in life."
  "So what am I gonna do leave my daughter and just disappear for a couple of years?"
  J: "You need to find yourself, now I am not saying that you should just pack up and leave everyone behind, but maybe pack up and take Victoria with you. Get away from Anthony, Logan and Emilio. Till you figure out which one you want in your life and that will give Emilio time to straighten himself out."
  "Where would I go?"
  J: "Where do you want to go?"
  "I don't know."
  J: "Why don't you go to Spain, it's somewhere that your familer with and it'll be far enough away from all of them."
  "Spain? Okay."
  J: "And so they can't find you I will send you money so you don't need to work on YouTube."
  "Really thanks Jake."
  A Year Later
  I drove up to Jake's house mostly neverous to see Anthony and Chance. I got out of my car and grabbed Victoria. She laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled and then walked in the house Jake had been waiting for me.
  J: "Oh Maddie, she has gotten so big, are you sure your ready?"
  "Yeah, I am ready."
  J: "Anthony is gaming upstairs. And you are sure it's okay I vlog this?"
  "Yeah Jake."
  I handed him Victoria and we walked upstairs and layed her on his bed. Then he went and got Nathan.
  N: "Maddie it's good to see you."
  "It's good to see you to Nathan."
  We walked up the stairs to their gaming room, I was hiding behind Jake.
  J: "Yo, Tony I have a surprise for you."
  A: "Jake I am in the middle of a game with Logan."
  "Aw you don't want to see me?" He stopped what he was doing. He looked at me and couldn't believe his eyes. I walked over and hugged him. "How are you Tony?"
  A: "Maddie? Oh I thought that  you..."
  "I am fine, I am breathing and living."
  A: "What are you doing here?"
  "I came back home."
  A: "Where have you been? Oh god your so beautiful."
  "That's for me and Jake to know. And thank you."
  J: "Tony don't forget that you have a girlfriend."
  "A girlfriend? I am proud of you Tony."
  C: "Maddie?"
  "Hey Chance."
  C: "Where is Victoria?"
  J: "She is asleep in my room."
  C: "It's good to see you Maddison."
  "You too Chance. I better go check on Victoria."
  A: "I am sorry Logan but I gotta go."
  Anthony got up and walked with us to Jake's room.
  A: "Where are you guys staying?"
  "As of right now, we are staying here."
  J: "Yep, and you're welcome to stay as long as you would like."
  "I know Jake we talked about this a week ago." Victoria woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Did you have a good nap sleepy head." She nodded her head and then crawled over to me.
  V: "¿Quiénes son?"
  "Este soy tu tío Jake y sus amigos".
  V: "Quiero volver a casa".
  "Este es el hogar y habla en inglés".
  V: " Okay."
  A: "You were in Mexico?"
  "No, Tony you don't need to know where we were. The point is we are back now."
  V: "Mommy?"
  "Yes Victoria?"
  V: "I am hungry."
  "Okay honey, we have to go meet with Ivan soon anyways."
  C: "Ivan?"
  J: "She not only here to see you guys."
  A: "She can't just show up outta nowhere after not talking to us for a year."
  J: "Tony, she can do what she wants."
  "If you don't want me here then I can leave Anthony." I picked up Victoria and walked out of the room, going to my car and putting her in her car seat. Anthony came out and started to talk to me.
  A: "Maddie I am sorry it's just I love you and..."
  "I love you too but Tony I can't be with you."
  A: "Did you and Emilio get a divorce?"
  "No I left before then, but I don't know what is happening with him."
  A: "So it wasn't just me and Logan?"
  "No, I haven't even talked to my dad in a year. But we can talk about this later if I don't go get some food in Victoria she'll start to throw a fit."
  Anthony nodded his head and stepped back. I climbed into my car and drove off. I met Ivan at a McDonalds. I didn't know he was going to bring Emilio with him.
  "What do you want Victoria?"
  V: "I don't know."
  "Chicken nuggets?"
  V: "Umm sure!"
  "Okay sweetheart."
  I: "Maddie! Victoria."
  "Hi Ivan."
  I: "I hope you don't mind but Emilio is here."
  "Ah okay um Victoria come here sweetheart."
  V: "But Mommy I wanna go play!"
  "You can't play until I am in there watching you."
  V: "Fine." I order the food before Emilio comes in.  Victoria stops and looks at him. Then starts to pull on my shorts. "Mommy!"
  "Victoria I need you to stop."
  E: "Maddie?"
  I: "Surprise!"
  I looked down and bit my lip.
  E: "Ivan Alex is gonna kill me when she gets here with our daughter!"
  I: "So what the love of your life is standing in front of you and you want to worry about the bitch who you don't even give a fuck about?"
  "Ivan language!"
  V: "¿Mamá? ¿Que esta pasando?"
  "Nothing Victoria."
  A: "Emilio, can you take... Maddie you're back."
  V: "Mamá No me gusta esto, quiero volver a España."
  "Victoria I told you we have to come back home sweetheart."
  V: "Am I at least gonna get to see Daddy?"
  "Yes of course you will."
  I: "Spain? You were in Spain?"
  "Yes we were."
  I: "Meet any cute guys while there."
  "My mind wasn't on guys in Spain and even if I had I wouldn't have done anything with them."
  A: "Emilio can you take Emily to play, thanks."
  E: "I didn't say I would."
  A: "Emilio now."
  I: "Victoria, ¿Quieres ir a jugar? Te llevaré allí."
  "Ivan you don't have to..."
  I: "I missed you guys, I would like to spend some time with her."
  "Okay, you can go sweetheart."
  V: "Yay, thank you Mommy!"
  Victoria ran off into the play place with Ivan, Emilio still standing there fighting with Alex. I had made my decision on who I really loved but I didn't know if he was going to love me back. My phone rang, I looked down and saw that it was Logan.
  "Hello?"
  L: "Are you really back Maddie?"
  "Yes I am Logan."
  L: "How's Victoria?"
  "She's fine, although she keeps asking when she is going to get to see you."
  L: "Maddie are you okay?"
  "Yeah I am doing a lot better."
  L: "So you're staying with Jake?"
  "Yeah."
  L: "Okay I'll come over tomorrow."