30: Twins Sliptting Up

I was in my room when I heard yelling coming from downstairs, I went down and found Emilio and Ivan fighting. I stood there for awhile listening to their fight as they yelled at each other in Spanish. Then I spoke up.
"Boys! Stop I am trying to get some rest."
They turned and noticed me. That's when Ivan came over and started kissing me. I didn't have the strength to pull away so I had to let him do it. When he finally stopped I fell to the ground and started to cry.
E: "What the fuck Ivan!"
I: "You know I have always liked Maddie! But no you had to take her away from me too!"
"Stop fighting please!"
E: "Shut up you didn't pull away."
"I don't have any strength right now Emi!"
E: "Whatever go to your room!"
"No! You listen to me, stop fighting!"
Emilio walked over and slapped me. I looked at him surprised, then turned around and walked to my room. I sat on the bed and held my face still hearing the twins fight then the door slammed. Ivan came into my room and removed my hand from my face.
I: "Are you okay?"
"I don't wanna talk."
I: "Emilio just left."
"Ivan it's not Emilio!"
I: "I am sorry I shouldn't have done that."
"No you shouldn't have."
Alex came in and sat down next to me. A: "Aren't you supposed to be napping?"
"Yes sorry."
A: "Mhmm, okay Ivan come on she needs to take a nap and get some rest."
I: "Can we talk after Maddie?"
"There's nothing to talk about you shouldn't have done that and I wouldn't have gotten slapped."
A: "What happened!"
"Don't worry about it, now both of you out, I don't want anyone but Emilio coming in here for the rest of the day."
They walk off, thankful I sit up and go over shutting the door. I hope that Emilio comes home and isn't trying to find some bitch to sleep with. I wait till it's dark and then get a notification for a video. It's on the Martinez twins channel and is titled No More Martinez Twins. I pull my phone out and call Emilio.
E: "What do you want Maddison?"
"Babe I need you to come home!"
E: "Fuck that, have Ivan take care of your problem cause you obviously like him more!"
"Babe I love you, if I didn't I wouldn't have said yes to you."
E: "Too fucking bad, I am not coming home, go masterbate or something."
"Love please."
E: "No Maddison!"
He hangs up obviously frustrated. I pull my legs to my chest, I start to cry. I end up falling asleep and am waken up the next day by Alex. Ivan and Ruben are gone. Apparently went to Mexico. I don't get out of bed, my depression hitting me hard today. Alex tries pulling me out but eventually gives up. She ends up calling Logan, he comes over.
"Mads what's wrong?"
"I don't want to talk about it Loges."
"Mads please tell me you don't need to be doing this to yourself."
"I am not doing it, Emi is doing this to me."
"Mads do you need help with something?"
"No I am not in the mood to do anything."
"Okay well I am gonna go then call me if you need me."
A Week Later
Emilio's POV
I got home and went up to find my wife asleep on the bed. I didn't want to wake her so I just set my stuff down and left the room. Alex wasn't home so she must have been getting groceries. I went into the fridge and started to make some food. Ivan and Ruben came in filming. Once the camera was off I went back upstairs Maddie had apparently woken up.
"Emi?"
"Yes love?"
"Don't pull that you left me for a week!"
"Love you kissed my brother!"
"He kissed me! Why are you putting the blame on me? I am just not good enough anymore."
She got out of the bed and I noticed that she had the same clothes on as she had when I left. She walked past me and left the room her feet a little shaky. I ignored it until I heard my brother yelling downstairs. I ran downstairs to find Maddie with a knife in her hand.
"Maddison love set the knife down!"
"No what's the point! You don't love me! You've been cheating for a year now. So why shouldn't I just die?"
"Love your carrying a baby you don't want that little one to die do you?"
"Really that's what your gonna say! You care more about Logan's child then me!"
She takes the knife and presses it to her wrist then slides the knife across her skin.
"Ivan call 911. Love of course I care about you. Put the knife down love and I can show you how much, I love you."
She picks the knife up and moves it up a little on her arm, I didn't care anymore I had to stop her. I ran over and grabbed the knife out of her hand then kissed her. Tears rolled down her face. Luckily she hadn't cut deep or cut a big cut. I took her arm and brought her to the sink and cleaned it out. Then wrapped it up. I pulled her into my arms and just held her there.
"I won't leave you, not ever again. Please don't leave me either."
"No more fucking around Emilio."
"I promise. I love you Maddison."
"I love you too, Emi."
She looks in my eyes and kisses me. I pick her up and bring her to our bedroom with the intention to cuddle. I set her on our bed and then go to close our door. I crawl in bed with her and put my arms around her. She cuddles into my chest and looks up at me.
"Yes love?"
"Nothing, I just want to look into your eyes right now, I have missed them."
"Really?"
"Of course, your eyes are so beautiful, I missed you Emilio not having your touch really hurt me."
"I am sorry, it won't happen again, I promise you that love."
She smiles and presses our lips together. Pushing me onto my back and climbing on top of me. I felt myself starting to get hard.
"Maddie honey stop."
"Why I want it and your gonna want it." She whispered as she took off her shirt. "Besides don't you have to make up for leaving me?"
"Fine love."
"Mmm good."
I sat up keeping her on top of me, she slowly pulled my shirt off and ran her fingers over my chest. I watched her hand move until she used her other hand to lift my chin up and press our lips together. I could tell she was going for something that wasn't as rushed like we had always done. So I hesitated at pulling off her bra but unclipped it anyways, I felt her smile as she kissed me again. She then pulled away and took her bra off then put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me back to her lips which I didn't like much since I didn't get much time to admire her body.