70: Messa

We climb back into the limo. Instead of going and dropping Logan and Jake off we drive back to Taylor's house. When we get there, Emilio takes Victoria and buckles her into my car. I stand outside talking to Logan and Jake.
  L: "You look exhausted Maddie."
  "Eh I have been more exhausted before, you know Victoria wasn't the easiest to take care of."
  L: "Yeah no she wasn't."
  J: "What are you going to do?"
  "Well drop you guys off at your houses and pick Hannah up then I promised Emilio that I would talk to Tessa."
  J: "Tessa? It's been a while hasn't it?"
  EC: "Maddie I am sorry about that."
  "It's fine Erika, Tessa is just gullible."
  J: "Hold you're the cause of their fight?"
   EC: "Uh..."
  "No she wasn't."
  J: "I didn't ask you."
  EC: "Yeah I was, I didn't know that they would get into the fight though."
  J: "What did you do?"
  EC: "I told your sister to stay away from you."
  "She was jealous and honestly who could blame her  I mean I was on the top of your priority list."
  J: "Aw that's sweet but not cool."
  "Okay we gotta go I have to talk to Tessa."
  We climbed into my car. Emilio ended up being the one that drove. Luckily for me, I could take a nap. Although I didn't, we dropped of Jake and Erika and picked up Hannah and then we dropped off Logan. Emilio brought us back to our house so that we could change.
  I: "So you guys are going to Tessa's?"
  E: "Hopefully."
  I: "Okay I am going to go change and then I'll be back."
  E: "Okay bro."
  I took a quick shower to wash off my makeup and get the hair spray out of my hair. I got out of the shower and put on a pair of leggings and a pink Savage hoodie, then put my hair in a messy bun. Emilio had gotten Victoria dressed in her favorite outfit. I smiled and hugged him.
  E: "You ready? Ivan is downstairs."
  "Yeah."
  V: "Mommy where are we going?"
  "To visit on of my old friends."
  V: "Oh are you scared?"
  "A little but I think it'll go okay."
  I picked her up and walked downstairs holding her in one arm and Emilio's hand with my free hand, Ivan was watching Hannah and got up picking her up and walking out the door. We gofto Tessa's quicker than I thought we would. I got out and Emilio grabbed my hand while Ivan got the girls out of the car. Victoria hid behind me when Emilio knocked on the door. Tessa answered and hugged me when she saw me.
  T: "Maddie!"
  "Hi Tessa."
  Victoria popped out from behind me and Tessa bent down and held out her hand.
  T: "Hi Victoria, I am Tessa."
  V: "Uh hi Tessa."
  "Victoria don't be so shy."
  T: "It's fine come inside, I'd like to talk." We walked inside. Tessa must have not noticed Ivan holding onto Hannah. "Did you guys have a baby?"
   E: "No unfortunately not."
  "That is Tony's daughter. We are watching her for him because Jake is making them all go out to the clubs tonight."
  T: "Oh when did Tony have a baby?"
  "He adopted her. I don't know."
  T: "Oh okay. Maddie I want to apologize."
  "Tessa it's fine really."
  T: "We haven't talked in two years. I didn't even know that you and Emilio had gotten married."
  I: "Don't worry about it they did it so Jake and her family wouldn't know. Heck I didn't even know until the day I showed up in California."
  T: "Maddie I miss being Messa."
  "Tessa I miss being Messa too."
  E: "Don't start kissing. I don't need any more competition."
  T: "So can we hang out tomorrow?"
  "Sure but I have to help Tony tomorrow. Wanna go car shopping with me?"
  E: "What are you talking about, we don't need twenty cars like your brother."
  "No I am gonna buy Tony a car cause I know Jake won't do it."
  T: "Aw I am in, it'll be nice to see Anthony and maybe Chance."
  V: "Can I go to daddy's house tomorrow?"
  "I was planning on dropping you off there sweetheart."
  V: "Yay!"
  E: "Tessa do you want to stay at our house tonight?"
  T: "Sure if it's okay with you Maddie?"
  "Of course it'll make it easier on me. Uh Emi would you be willing to drop Victoria off at Logan's tomorrow?"
  E: "Of course, what are we vlogging tomorrow Ivan?"
  I: "I don't have a plan, but Alex is coming over tomorrow, she's pissed off again."
  T: "Who is Alex?"
  E: "The mother of my kids."
  T: "What?"
  E: "I cheated and got the woman pregnant."
  T: "Oh okay..."
  "Don't ask, you know that I love the man."
  T: "Uh okay I am going to talk to Tristan and then pack a bag."
  "Okay."
  Tessa walked upstairs and Emilio Sat down and pulled me onto his lap.
  E: "Thank you Maddie."
  "It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I didn't realize how much I actually missed her."
  E: "You used to kiss her, she was like your best friend until your fight."
  V: "I thought Mommy's best friend was Anthony."
  "Yeah and Tessa."
  V: "How come you never said anything about her?"
  "Because Mommy and Tessa didn't have a good relationship at the time."
   T: "Okay I am ready! Have you guys eaten anything?"
  I: "No we haven't."
  T: "Okay great I'll buy dinner, Chipotle?"
  "Oh my god you're still the best!"
  T: "It's your favorite."
  E: "Good god what have I done?"
  V: "I like her, she's better than Taylor already!"
  "Oh Victoria don't say that in front of Taylor."
  T: "Oh yeah you just made an album with Taylor Swift! The song that I've heard is really good Maddie."
  "Aw thanks T."
  T: "No problem M, I really missed you."
  I: "They are going to be making out by the end of the night!"
  E: "Don't give them any ideas."
  I rolled my eyes and picked up Victoria and walked out the door while talking to Tessa. We went to Chipotle and Tessa paid like she said she would. We dropped Ivan off at his house and then went to our house. I put Victoria to bed and then went and joined Tessa and Emilio downstairs.
  T: "Oh my god, your house is so pretty! This definitely decorated by you though M."
  "Yeah it's not finished yet."
  T: "Obviously."
  E: "I am happy to see you two getting along again."
  T: "You know what we should do?"
  "Nope."
  T: "We should get Ivan a girlfriend."
  "That's a bad idea."
  E: "Why not he's always complaining about being alone."
  "Are you even in a relationship T?"
  T: "Ah no. I rather focus on dance."
  "Okay you two can do that but I am not helping."
  T: "Okay then."
  We talked for a few more minutes and then Emilio and I went upstairs to go to bed. We cuddled and I could tell that he was extremely happy that Tessa and I were friends again.