90: Surprise

Erika's POV
  Jake was still refusing so I took the knife and pressed it against my skin. He finally took the knife and pulled it through my skin. I held in the tears that wanted to come out, I couldn't imagine how Maddie felt. Jake dropped the knife as enough blood was showing for Callum.
  C: "Good now go into the bathroom and wash it out Erika. And hmm..."
  Maddie screamed. Everyone looked at each other. The phone call ended. Jake started cursing not caring that almost all the kids were I  the room.
  Maddison's POV
  Emilio and I had gotten free, while Callum had made us have sex. We held onto each other's hands. After Jake cut Erika, I got up and knocked out Tessa and Callum. Emilio ran and grabbed Victoria we were about free but someone grabbed a hold of me and ended the call. Emilio held onto Victoria keeping her head down not letting her look in my direction. The knife against my neck close to cutting me. I grabbed the hand of the person pulled the knife away from me and grabbed ahold of it then threw it across the room and turned around pinning the person down, I looked at the person terrified.
  "Ch-chance?"
  CS: "Hey Maddie, you know you can trust me just let me go and..."
  "Let you go? You were about to kill me! Who the fuck do you think you are?"
  CS: "Maddie..."
  "No don't you fucking talk Chance!"
  I hit him which was a mistake because he grabbed a hold of my face and kissed me. I pretended to enjoy it and wrapped my arms around his neck. Soon enough I had him knocked out. Emilio set Victoria down and help me quickly tie up the bunch of people.
  E: "What are we gonna do?"
  "I don't know we can't just let them go and obviously we can't turn them into the police because Callum got out meaning that they could all get out."
  E: "We can't kill them either."
  V: "Mommy why would Uncle Chance and Auntie Tessa do this?"
  "I don't know babygirl. Come here."
  I picked up Victoria even though I shouldn't be picking her up and comforted her. Emilio coming and wrapping his arms around us as well.
  E: "Baby we have to do something about them."
  "I know but I need a couple of seconds. I need to get my head I  the right place."
  They slowly started to wake back up starting with Chance. I couldn't look at him and I knew we had to get out of the place. I went and started searching through their pockets and took everything from their pockets. I found the car keys and then took a picture of the crew with my phone and then ran out the door with Emilio. My arm was still bleeding but that was the least of my worries.
  "Emilio where are we?"
  E: "A few blocks down from the house."
  "Do you think that you can run  that far with Victoria?"
  E: "Yeah but..."
  A: "Maddie Emilio..."
  R: "You two aren't running anywhere."
  E: "Alex Ruben you don't have to do this."
  "Emilio run and get Victoria to a safe place."
  E: "But..."
  V: "I am scared, daddy Emilio please."
  Emilio turned and ran while I started to fight and block Alex and Ruben. Eventually they got a hold of me and pulled me back towards the house. But I got out of the grip and punched Ruben in the face immediately knocking him out. Alex let go of me and got on the ground trying to wake up her brother.
  "Don't mess with an Ohioan. As for you Alex, you can either stay here with your brother or be knocked out yourself."
  She didn't move. I took my chance and ran, I got to the house and opened the gate and ran inside I found Emilio with Victoria in there. I ran upstairs and opened the door to the room that everyone was in. Logan, Anthony, Jake, and Erika ran over and wrapped their arms around me.
  L: "They have Victoria."
  "No they don't she is downstairs with Emilio but we have to leave and no one answer Chance's calls or texts. Don't call him either."
  J: "What why?"
  "Just don't do it, trust me we have to leave get your stuff and let's go. Quickly we don't have much time."
  Everyone went to their rooms and grabbed their suitcases. Luckily we had rented a car big enough for everyone plus having Black Panther. We packed everything in the car and left the house Emilio, Logan, Victoria, Ivan, and I went in the Black Panther.
  L: "I thought you died."
  "I am fine Logan."
  L: "What was the scream about?"
  "I had knocked out Tessa and Callum and then Chance showed up and got a hold of me and put a knife to my throat."
  I: "That doesn't make sense Chance was with us."
  L: "He disappeared he and Victoria disappeared. Victoria baby did Chance take you?"
  V: "Uncle Chance said that I had to go with him and then we went to that house where mommy and Emilio were and he made me watch mommy be hurt by Auntie Tessa."
  Chance's POV
  C: "What the hell happened?"
  T: "Maddie knocked us out obviously."
  C: "Well get the keys and unlock us."
  "Maddie took everything out of our pockets, the women is smart."
  C: "Well then we need to get the extra keys in the desk."
  "How are we going to do that?"
  C: "How do you think Chance? Good god I have idoits on my team."
  We all stood up and started towards the desk. After getting it successfully open I grabbed the keys and unlocked us. In a rush I grabbed the keys got out the door. I found Ruben and Alex outside and went over to Alex.
  "Where did they go?"
  A: "Back to the house."
  "Fuck why did you let them get away?"
  A: "Ruben..."
  "No you shouldn't have let them get away they get to the police you'll actually loose your children. You won't be able to see them."
  A: "I am sorry but..."
  "No you aren't, Callum isn't going to take well to this."
  I shook my head as I ran towards the house I got lucky and was able to climb into the car with everyone, without them noticing. I pushed the pocket knife that I had further into my pocket.
  J: "I don't understand what's going on."
  "I do."
  AT: "Chance?"
  AC: "Maddie said..."
  "Maddie and Emilio are crazy. Maddie went off on a tangent saying how they were going to kill Logan and Ivan. You guys aren't safe around her."
  AV: "Oh yeah then where were you?"
  "In the bathroom, come on Jake, haven't you noticed that Maddie hasn't been as nice to Logan recently?"
  AT: "Jake don't listen to Chance!"
  J: "How could I not? Chance was with us in the room."
  "Mhmm... "
  AT: "It doesn't add up. In the bathroom how did he hear/know what Maddie could have said? Jake are you serious?"
  I started to get frustrated. I pulled the knife out of my pocket and grabbed Erika. The girls scream and I punched Anthony knocking him out.
  "Drive Jake. Take me to Maddie or else Erika gets it."