8: Cheater

Brenden and Evan left, Logan came over. He hugged me tightly. He didn't let go, he stood there holding me in his arms. Logan would be a great dad. Did I really just think that? It was super quiet, even Kong and Maverick were being silent.
"Maddie you didn't get want you wanted did you?"
"No I didn't."
"Can I please help you with it Mads?"
"Shhh... Be quiet Logan."
I looked up at him, our eyes staring into each other's. I get on my tippy toes and kiss him. One thing leads to another and the next thing I know is that we are on the couch making out. I finally get tired of making myself wait. I get off of Logan's lap and pull him up into his room. He pushes me onto the bed both of us loosing clothes quickly.
"Wait Logan lock the door just in case."
"Come on it's not going to take long Maddie."
"Just do it."
"Fine."
He gets off of me and locks the door then comes back. We both were left in just underwear. He hooked his fingers on my underwear and pulled them down. He looked at me and started to tease me. Slowly moving his hands up my thighs and down my chest. He stepped back and looked at my body before placing his tongue against my thigh and then finally against my vagina. The flicker of his tongue made me over whelmed with pleasure. I gripped his sheets and bit my lip. I started to wiggle so Logan gripped my thighs holding me in place. When he was finished he kissed up my stomach then connected my lips to his.
"You taste really good Maddie."
I felt his boner on my thigh and turned over so I was on top of him. He looked at me surprised. He didn't know that I had lost my virginity, he assumed that Emilio wasn't letting me. He didn't even know that I had helped Emilio with his problem a lot at first starting with giving him hand jobs then eventually it became blow jobs and finally it became both.
I pulled Logan's boxers and threw them across the room. He kept watching me not knowing what was going to happen. I looked at him as I took his whole length in my mouth. I started to suck and bob my head up and down. I looked back up at him. He was gripping the sheets with one hand and biting his arm. I smile and kept going until he released his load into my mouth. I sallowed it and then licked the remaining off of him.
"Maddie how times have you done that?"
"Too many to count." I wink at him and then crawl up to his chest. He holds me on his chest. He plays with my hair a bit and then looks at me.
"You ready Maddie?"
"Yeah."
He smiles and then gets on top of me. He reaches over to his nightstand and pulls out a condom. Opening it and quickly putting it on. I layed there watching as he did. He looked up at me.
"You sure your ready Maddie?"
"Look Logan I know you think this is my first time but it isn't."
"When did you loose..."
"A week ago, now come on."
"Okay okay, stop being so impatient."
He crawled back on top of me and quickly put himself in me. He started to get ruff. I became a moaning mess. He was kissing me really ruff and started to suck and bite my neck. It felt so good but it need to stop. Unfortunately I wasn't able to talk. We both came and he kept going for a little bit longer until he rolled over crashing into his bed next to me.
"Logan, you left hickeys on my skin I won't be able to do anything."
"Fuck, I am sorry Maddie. I had just imagined this moment for so long that I kind got ahead of my self."
"Kind of? Logan how am I supposed to get back to my apartment without paparazzi attacking me? Emilio will definitely see it."
"Shit, Maddie I am so sorry!"
He looked at me, regret filling his face. "It's okay Logan, I shouldn't be yelling at you." I pulled him into my chest. Running my hands through his hair. He kisses my chest, then puts his hands on my waist. Looking up into my eyes.
"Your so fucking beautiful Maddison."
"I know Logan." I press my lips to his then get up grabbing my clothes.
"You can grab some merch from the store, downstairs and stay the night. The twins will have left by then."
"Okay." I quickly put my clothes on and then walked downstairs. I picked out a favorite hoodie and walked back upstairs to my brothers room. I quickly put on the hoodie and then climbed back into his bed.
"I love you Maddie."
"I love you too, Logan."
He got up because he was still naked and then went into his closet, putting on some clothes. He came back out and then left the room. I slowly drifted to sleep. A few minutes later I felt the bed rustling and Logan put his arms around me.
The next morning I woke up at 5am Logan still next to me. I run my fingers through his hair. His beautiful blue eyes appear.
"Can't get you outta my hair, can I Maddison?"
"You're such a jerk, but no you can't."
"A jerk huh? I don't think that's what you would have called me last night."
"Oh shut up. I love you Logan."
"I love you too, but you know we can't tell anyone about this, if Chloe, Emilio or Jake find out..."
"I know Logan, it'll ruin our relationships with them, neither of us want that."
"What time is it?"
"Five?"
"Okay we can cuddle for a few more minutes, then I have to go down to the couch."
"Why do you have to go to the couch?"
"That's where Brenden and Evan think I slept last night."
"Oh they must think your a really good brother giving up your bed to your sister."
"I've always been a good brother." He looks me in the eyes and pulls me closer. Kissing my forehead then climbing out of bed.