88: Lets Play A Game

Emilio climbed into bed on the other side of me. Victoria cuddled into my chest laying her head on my boobs. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.
  V: "Mommy are you okay?"
  "Yeah I am just feeling a little sick this morning."
  V: "Can Emily, Eric and Hannah come in here too?"
  "You would have to talk to..." I sat up and put my hands on my stomach. Emilio moved out of my way and grabbed the trash can. I set it on my lap. "Go start the car Emi. Victoria go to daddy."
  V: "Mommy?"
  "Victoria go."
  Emilio picked her up and pulled her out of the room. Next thing I knew the door shut and I was locked in a room with someone I never thought I'd see again.
  C: "Not in good shape are we Maddie?"
  "What are you doing here?"
  C: "I came to collect what's mine."
  "What did you do?"
  C: "Nothing I just slipped a little something into that drink of yours, you didn't even notice that the back door was open."
  "Callum please you don't have to do this."
  C: "Nope, I don't but I believe that you owe me something."
  "What is that?"
  C: "You know what it is. You're going to walk downstairs and then act like you're perfectly fine then go out the front door and out of the yard and climb into the car, you shouldn't have asked Emilio to go."
  I did as he said and found Emilio in the car tied up. We looked at each other, I was scared to move but I needed to wrap my arms around him. Callum came out and climbed in the passengers side.
  C: "You know you really make it to easy to get you. Right Tessa?"
  Tessa turned around from the drivers seat and looked at us. My heart dropped.
  "T? But how, why?"
  T: "Guess I do know what happened in Ohio after all huh?"
  C: "Drive we'll get to have our fun. Get to play our little game with Logan and Ivan. The whole house will get to worry for a day first though. And I think it'll be fun to see Jake's reaction this time as well, oh and Maddie you can untie him but any trying to get away and we'll go get Victoria."
   I looked at Emilio and he nodded. I slowly untied him. When his arms we're free the first thing he did was wrap them around me. We held onto each other and wouldn't let each other go. Tessa pulled up to a house. They seemed to trust us enough to get out and walk inside. They had us sit on a bed and handcuffed us together in  a way the we couldn't move from the bed. We held onto each other's hands praying that we weren't going to die.
  The Next Day
  We didn't have our phones or so I thought, Callum pulled out my phone  and started to call Logan having the camera face him. Logan answered immediately.
  L: "Ma... Callum how did you..."
  C: "Enough by go gather the crew we are gonna have some fun hmm?"
  L: "Fuck that I am not playing your games again."
  Callum motioned to Tessa she came over with a knife. I started breathing heavily as she placed it against my neck. I knew that they wanted a scream but instead I let tears fall down and pleaded for my life.
  L: "Fine. Guys!"
  J: "No not again. Why can't you just leave us the fuck alone?"
  C: "Where are the kids?"
  "No you're not going to make our children watch this!"
  C: "Maddison be quiet, cut her."
  Tessa move the knife to my arm and cut me. Emilio started to squeeze my hand. The next thing I know I hear Victoria and all the kids voices.
  C: "Ya know it's always a wonderful thing watching someone grow up turn into a butterfly but even more fun to watch the butterfly struggle for her life because of her brother who made a mistake. And what's even more fun is planting a flower to watch the butterfly grow and help the butterfly. Do you want to meet my flower?"
  J: "What are you talking about?"
  C: "Oh Tessa..."
  CS: "No fucking way..."
  C: "Wonderful flower right and the plan would have been perfect if my flower hadn't fallen in love."
  L: "What do you want bro?"
  C: "We are gonna play a couple of games, starting here in a couple of minutes but first me and my flower are gonna have some fun with my little butterfly and her husband." They ended the call and turned to us. "Clothes off."
  "Why?"
  C: "You two are gonna have sex with each other."
  Logan's POV
  J: "Fuck!"
  V: "Watch your language uncle Jake."
  "Victoria Jake is stressing out."
  L: "Well yeah while wouldn't she could die."
  J: "Okay they said we are gonna play some games so check the dogs cage outside the first game we played was had something to do with dogs!"
  EC: "Yeah but who is willing to risk that and go out there alone, there obviously more than just two of them."
  A: "Logan and I will go outside and check, meanwhile you guys grab a knife and go setup upstairs in a room."
  Anthony and I walked outside slowly, when we got to the dog pin we looked around and found a note. We walked back inside and went into the room with everyone. I stood there and started to read the note.
  "Nobody is safe.
You'll all start to regret,
when you realize Maddie's second mistake,
is now gone.
Let's have some fun."
  J: "Second mistake?"
  A: "The first one was falling in love with Emilio so what happened after she fell in love with Emilio."
  "She moved to California and.... No they didn't where is Victoria? What the fuck? You guys my daughter."
  J: "She was just here how could she have disappeared?"
  The lights went out and then came back on. I looked around the room now covered in words.
  J: "Someone in the room is working with them? They're watching us? Someone is gonna die tonight. You're about to get a call?"
  My phone starts ringing as soon as Jake says that. I pull it out and look at the screen. I answer the call.
  C: "Ready to play? First things first Maddison let's make a decision. Hmm."
  M: "What Callum?"
  C: "Who is gonna get cut Maddison?"
  M: "What do you mean?"
  C: "Pick someone in the room to get cut and while you are at it pick someone to cut them as well."
  M: "I can't do that. "
  C: "Mhmm okay Tessa."
  Tessa walked over and placed the knife to my skin. I looked at the TV screen and took a deep breath they couldn't see us but we could see them. Tessa ran the knife against my skin. I took a deep breath.
  M: " Uh..."
  C: "Okay  that's enough, Jake has to cut Erika."
  I watched as Jake and Erika looked at each other. Jake shook his head and Erika handed the knife they had brought into the room with them. Jake wouldn't take the knife.
  C: "Come on Jake time is ticking your sister's life is on the line. Not to mention your niece's life."