62: Hannah's Dad

I got to Taylor's house late. She looked at me with a smile on her face. I shook my head and set Victoria down.
T: "And where have you been?"
"I was talking with Emilio. I have to go back to Spain to get Hannah."
T: "You told him?"
"Yup."
V: "Spain? But I thought we were staying here mommy!"
"Victoria you are going to stay with daddy. Mommy us just going to go for two days and then come back."
V: "I get to stay with Daddy!"
"Yup."
V: "But I wanna be with you."
"Victoria you don't want to go back to Spain for two days. We'd be on a plane most of that time, it'd be batter to stay with daddy."
T: "Victoria you'll enjoy getting to be with your daddy for two days, you guys will have a lot of fun. Now you two off to bed."
"Okay mom."
T: "You better believe it."
A Month Later
We were sitting in the hospital, waiting for the results. Emilio held onto my hand, I had dropped my music video with Taylor today because I didn't have anything else to post. She dropped her new music video early too. Jake was sitting with Chance and Anthony talking to them.
D: "Um Mrs.Martinez?"
"Yes?"
D: "The results are in."
"You make it sound like a game show can you just tell me?"
D: "Um yeah but don't the boys want to be over here to hear it?"
"They want me to tell them."
D: "Okay well Hannah's father is Mr.Trujillo."
"Thank you."
The doctor walked off, I looked over at Hannah sleeping in her car seat. Emilio pulled me into his chest.
E: "I could have told you that, she looks more like Anthony."
"Oh shut up."
E: "Sorry love but I have to tease you. I love you."
"I love you too, now I have to tell the boys." I picked Hannah up and walked over to them. "Can I interrupt or..."
J: "No go ahead who's baby is it."
"She's Anthony's baby."
C: "Oh thank god."
A: "Chance!"
"Look Anthony I told you all you had to do was have them take your blood, you don't have to take care of her, she doesn't even need to know that you're her dad."
A: "Well uh Maddie could we talk alone?"
"Uh sure. Emilio could you... Thank you I meet you in the car."
A: "You two go ahead I will meet up with you guys."
They all nodded and walked off. Anthony pulled me off to the side.
A: "I've been thinking, I want to raise her."
"Tony how are you gonna do that in the team ten mansion?"
A: "I can do it, it'll be the best for your reputation and mine. Plus it'll mean we both get to be in her life."
"And what are we gonna say, oh your mother just left you with me while she went off to raise all her other kids?"
A: "Well, Jake is her uncle and to keep her quiet about who her mom is, we could say that you're her aunt."
"But Tony I am her mother."
A: "And you can still be her mother just have her call you aunt Maddie, instead of mom. Look I know you know it'd be best for both of us. And it'd give me the chance to be dad and have some responsibility."
"You have Athena. But fine, unless it's Jake's plan and you aren't signing her to team ten, she is your daughter not another way for Jake to make money."
A: "Really?"
"That depends is it Jake's plan?"
A: "No I haven't even talked to Jake about it."
"Okay then."
I kissed Anthony's cheek and then we started to walk to towards the front door. We got outside and found Jake and Emilio.
A: "Bye see you guys at dinner!"
"Bye Tony, Jake, Chance!"
I climbed into the car. Emilio looked at me. I leaned over and we kissed.
E: "What did he want to talk about?"
"Custody."
E: "Really and what did you guys decide on?"
"Emilio later."
E: "Fine, but you promised me something else later too."
"Emilio, stop. We'll talk about it at dinner with everyone."
E: "Okay fine. Home?"
"Yep I have to get ready early and then go over to Logan's to get Victoria ready."
E: "I thought Logan could do that."
"He can but she only let's me do her hair."
E: "Okay."
We got home and I got Hannah out of the car then went into the house. To get ready. I got dressed in a pair of high waisted ripped skinny jeans and a rose gold crop top, a black sweater and then a pair of black heels. I went into the bathroom to touch up my makeup and do my hair. When I was finished I want downstairs and found Emilio and Ivan talking on the couch. Hannah in Ivan's arms.
"Hey Ivan."
I: "Maddison."
E: "Baby when do you have to leave?"
"Sometime soon, why?"
E: "I was just wondering. Can Hannah stay with us?"
"Yeah, oh I better get my Uber." I pulled my phone out and then opened my Uber app. "Okay I am leaving in about thirty minutes. You know Ivan your really good with kids."
I: "No..."
"Yes you are, whenever you are over you either have Hannah in your arms or you're playing with Victoria. You'll be a good dad."
I: "I won't ever be a dad, are you kidding me, no one wants to date me. It's always about Emilio, even if he is married."
"Aw you'll find someone Ivan. You're just as handsome as Emilio."
E: "I am sitting right here."
"You two basically have the same face, I am not flirting with your brother."
E: "I am watching you two."
I rolled my eyes and then sat down next to Emilio putting my arms around him.
I: "When are you two going to have your own little one, you know that is actually both of yours."
E: "When she gets pregnant again."
I: "And how do you know it won't be Logan's or Anthony's or Jake's or Chance's or whoever else it might be."
E: "Because we are only sleeping with each other until she is pregnant."
I: "And if she never gets pregnant?"
"How could I never get pregnant when I already had two kids Ivan. Oh my Uber is here. I gotta go. I love you Emilio. Bye Ivan."
E: "I love you too."
I: "Bye Maddie."