50: Chanthony

We got to the hotel I checked in paying for the room. The boys wandered off until I was done paying for the room. We got in the room and Chance immediately pushed me against the wall kissing me harshly. Then my phone rang once again.
  "It's Emilio, I am sorry I have to take this."
  E: "Hey love you still at Jake's?"
  "Uh well..."
  E: "You're not at Jake's, okay so you're at a hotel, I am assuming with Anthony."
  "Yeah but how did the appointment go?"
  E: "Good, but Maddie are you sure your okay with Alex having this baby."
  "Yes Emi, although it'll be more stress to deal with but it's for the best."
  E: "Is Chance there too?"
  "Are you watching me?"
  E: "No but you said that you were going to hang out with Chance and Anthony. I hope you have fun babygirl."
  "Are you gonna have some fun?"
  E: "Hmm let me ask..." I heard him mubble something to Alex. "I guess I am. Wait where is Victoria?"
  "Logan took her."
  E: "Okay, I am going to let you go. I love you babygirl."
  "I love you too, daddy!"
  I took my phone away from my ear and walked over to the bed. I set my phone down. Anthony and Chance sitting next to me.
  C: "So he knows and is letting you do this?"
  A: "Are you sure Maddie?"
  "Yes and yes."
   I lightly kissed Chance then Anthony, they looked at each other then back at me.
  A: "I don't know anymore, I am not really feeling it."
  C: "Yeah it's just taken too long and I just don't feel like..."
  "Stop teasing me, do you want to or not? Actually fuck this."
  I grabbed my phone acting as if I was pissed off. I knew Chanthony they have one weakness towards me and that's me being pissed off at them. I felt hands wrap around me, I turned around to see Chance.
  C: "Clothes off."
  "You're not going to order me around!"
  A: "Maddison, come on."
  I rolled my eyes and started taking off my shirt. Then my shorts. Anthony picked me up and threw me on the bed.
  I woke up the next morning in between a naked Chance and Anthony. I didn't remember much of what happened yesterday but I decided it would be better to get the fuck outta there before they woke up. I moved quickly and quietly lucky being able to get out of the hotel without them noticing.
  I got home and was immediately greeted with a very happy Emilio. I looked at him confused but kissed his cheek. He picked me up and spun in a circle.
  "What is it Emi?"
  "I don't know, I am just extremely happy today."
  "You're to cute."
  "You're cuter. How was your night?"
  "I don't remember much of it, how was yours?"
  "Okay."
  Alex came in and Emilio turned his attention to her. I sighed and then turned around and walked upstairs so I could change. Ivan walked in and sat down on Emilio and I's bed.
  I: "Where's Vic?"
  "Logan has her, he'll probably bring her over later today."
  I: "Okay, are you alright Maddie?"
  "I'm great." That was a lie, I am broken.
  I: "Maddie..."
  R: "Maddie, Chance y Anthony están aquí. Probablemente los vas a follar."
  I sighed and Ivan looked at me worried.
  I: "I'll send them up, and talk to Ruben if Emilio doesn't."
  "No Ivan it's fine. Don't make Chance and Anthony worry about me, they'll force me to come and live with them and I can't handle Jake."
  I: "Are you sure?"
  "I'm okay, I promise."
  I gave a fake smile and then stood up and went downstairs. Ruben was stood by the door and on his phone. I walked over and invited Chance and Anthony in. When their backs were turned I knocked Ruben's phone out of his hand.
  R: "Puta."
  "Cabrón."
  E: "Maddie, sé amable con Ruben. Él no te ha hecho nada."
  I rolled my eyes and the two boys walked in. I saw Logan walking up with Logan. Smiling I ran out and jumped into his arms. He kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly.
  L: "Well hi Mads."
  "Hi Loges!"
  L: "Why are you so excited to see me?"
  "Can I not be excited to see you?"
  L: "I didn't say that."
  "Chance and Anthony are over can you hang out?"
  L: "Uh sure."
  Logan and I grabbed Victoria's things and went inside. We all sat down and started to watch a movie. Emilio was cuddled up with Alex so I just down next to Ivan. Victoria started crying.
  A: "God make her shut up."
  "She's a baby, I can't just make her stop crying Alex."
  A: "Of course you can you're the parent."
  "Alex she's a baby I can't spank her nor will I, there's other ways as to dealing with her."
  E: "Solo hazla callar, estamos tratando de ver una película."
   "En serio, Emilio, ¿por qué no solo ..."
   I: "Simplemente la llevaré, Maddie. No te preocupes por eso."
  Ivan took her and walked upstairs. Alex rolled her eyes at me and Ivan and I wanted to punch her but held myself back. After watching a couple of movies with the boys and Alex. I was tired of sitting, I got up and walked out to the backyard. I sat down in and put my feet in the pool. Logan, Chance and Anthony came and sat down with me.
  Yo! It's Mattjoey! I'd like to thank WDWZHJACBJMDS09 and joanna_2405 for voting for Maddison Paul it really means a lot to me! Okay quick question, would you like to read the story before all of this happened? Like the story of how #Milio came to be and got to this point in their life?