73: I'm Pregnant

I pulled myself away from Tessa and walked inside with Jake and Logan. They smiled as they pulled out a glass and a bottle of wine. They filled the glass and set it in front of me. I looked at them and then picked up the glass and drank the whole thing. I set it down and then walked away from the shocked Paul brothers.
  "I win! Now you two have to wear each other's merch and vlog tomorrow."
  I  walked over Emilio who smiled and then kissed me. I put my head on his shoulder and hugged him. We stood there for a few seconds hugging until he pulled away and walked over to his brother. I frowned and heard Hannah start to cry. I was proud of Anthony he had been doing such a good job of taking care of her. I walked over to them and looked at her.
  A: "I don't see how you can be so patient with them."
  "You've gotta control your anger Tony."
  A: "I know, I just don't see how you would want another one let alone be happy about the possibility of twins."
  "After being raised with Jake and Logan raising Victoria and this little one should be a piece of cake."
  A: "I guess that's true."
  I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach. "I'll take her for a while if you want?"
  A: "It's your birthday, you shouldn't have to take care of a child."
  "Anthony I am a mom, I couldn't be happier than taking care of my baby."
  Anthony looked at me and then handed me Hannah. I hugged her and then went and sat down on the couch cuddling with her. Victoria ran in the room and crawled onto the couch next to me.
  V: "I am tired Mommy."
  "Okay sweetheart let's go find Jake."
  I stood up and picked up Victoria holding Hannah in my other arm. I found Jake outside with Logan. Logan came over and took Victoria.
  "Jake she wants to take a nap."
  J: "You don't have to ask just go put her in my bed."
  L: "I'll do it Maddie."
  "Thanks Loges."
  V: "Mommy I want to lay with you and Hannah!"
  "Okay fine but go with daddy and I'll be up in a few seconds."
  V: "Okay."
  J: "You look so stressed."
  "Well actually I have to tell you something but I need those two out of here."
  J: "Okay."
  Logan raises his eyebrows and then walks out of the room with Victoria. I smile and then look at Jake then down at Hannah.
  "I'm pregnant."
  J: "Really? You and Emilio are finally gonna have your own little one?"
  "Yes and I am super excited but I am super stressed and overwhelmed. My fans are expecting to much from me right now and I don't want to disappoint them. Also don't tell Emilio, it's my wedding gift to him."
  J: "Talk to your fans tell them that you and Emilio are getting married in a couple of months and that the vlogs are gonna slow down."
  "Okay thanks Jake. And also I was wondering if you and Erika are gonna make it official soon, it's been two years since you asked her to be your girlfriend and she's almost twenty seven."
  J: "I don't want to rush her, she's worried if we rush it then we'll end up divorced."
  "Promise her that you won't, I can see that she makes you happy Jake. At least think about it Jake."
  J: "She hasn't even said I love you yet."
  "Mhmm okay I have to go lay down with my daughter. Don't tell anyone."
  J: "I won't!"
  I walked upstairs to Jake's room to find Victoria asleep on his be with Logan stroking her hair. I smiled and sat down next to him.
  L: "What did you tell Jake?"
  "I'm pregnant."
  L: "Really? Oh Maddie that's great!"
  "I know but Emilio doesn't know and you can't tell him. It's my present to him for our wedding."
  L: "How far are you along?"
  "A month, I just found out recently though."
  L: "I am taking Victoria tonight right?"
  "Yeah."
  L: "Okay don't go to hard tonight Maddie."
  "Shut up Loges."
  Emilio's POV
  "Ivan!"
  I: "What I am literally sitting right next to you."
  "Do you know where Maddie is?"
  I: "Bro she is your wife buy I think I saw her go upstairs with Logan, Victoria and Hannah. They might be putting the girls down for a nap."
  "Oh okay."
  I got off the couch and ran upstairs. Logan walked out of Jake's room and smiled at me.
  L: "She's in there with the girls."
  "Thanks."
  L: "No problem!"
  I walked into Jake's room and looked at my wife with her daughters. I smiled and came up behind her wrapping my arms around her. I could tell that she was happy. She turned and faced me. We kissed and then she looked at Victoria.
  "I am ready to get out of here."
  M: "Emi be patient, I want to just as much as you do but we can't right now."
  "I know what time is it?"
  M: "Uh I don't know."
  "Your no help, when can we leave?"
  M: "When I want to."
  "Can you want to then?"
  M: "Emi I love you but stop."
  "Fine."
  We sat there for awhile before Jake came in and looked at us. He smiled and then walked over sitting next to me.
  J: "Maddie, it's time for cake and presents. Then you two can get out of here."
  M: "Okay."
  She stood up and handed Hannah to Jake and then gently woke up Victoria. Victoria sat up and rubbed her eyes then crawled over to me.
  V: "Can you carry me Emilio?"
  "Uh..." Maddie smiled at us. "Of course Victoria."
  I picked her up and carried her downstairs setting her on Logan's lap. Jake brought over a chair and had me sit on  it then put Maddie of my lap. Tessa excitedly came over and sat down  on the ground next to us. Once everyone was in the room they brought the cake in the room. After we sang happy birthday to her she blew out the candle and then kissed me.