32: Kidnapped

I was headed over to Jake's house to film a collaboration with him. I pulled into the driveway and was immediately pushed back into my car. I didn't know what was happening but then I realized that Erika was just kidnapped unfortunately Jake hadn't noticed the clowns this time. They locked the doors and I was stuck in my car with the clowns.
  Clown 1: "We are gonna have some fun!"
  Clown 2: "Where's her phone?"
  The clown that wasn't driving turn around and started to search me for my phone. I ended up handing it to him. They had apparently been watching Jake's vlogs and realized that they needed my phone so I wouldn't record them.
  Clown 2: "What's the pass code?"
  "04011995."
  Clown 2: "Good girl, Jake isn't going to be happy when he finds out that his little sister had been kidnapped."
  "What are you going to do?"
  Clown 1: "You're going to do a Livestream."
  Tears were running down my face, I was scared they had made threats to my brother were they going to kill me? They got to a abandoned house and pulled me inside. They sat me in a chair and tied me up. They had texted Jake that I was going to be doing a Livestream and that he needed to watch it.
  Clown 1: "Now Maddison, don't tell Jake that we are here yet."
  I nodded my head and they started a Livestream. They pointed the camera at me and made my fans watch me sit there and cry tied up to a chair. Soon they saw Jake joined and went and added him to the stream.
  J: "Maddie! Where are you!"
  "I don't know, Jake please."
  J: "Who has you?" I looked at the clowns and the second one came over to me with a knife. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. "Fuck who the fuck are you guys!"
  "Jake! Please." The clown put the knife to my stomach that's when I got even more scared not for my life anymore but for my baby's life. "No don't hurt my baby!" I hadn't told my fans that I was pregnant but I didn't care I was in a life or death situation.
  J: "What do you want me to do!"
  Clown 2: "Tell her fans who you are to her, or else she'll get a cut."
  J: "I am her brother!"
  Clown 2: "Good now tell the truth about what happened to the Martinez twins."
  My eyes widen, I looked into the clowns eyes. They weren't Ivan's or Emilio's relieve ran through me.
  J: "Okay fine I did do what the twins said I did. I wasn't the nicest to them!"
  Clown 2: "Now Maddie tell your fans about your husband."
  "I am married to Emilio."
   Clown 2: "Good girl." He took the knife and cut my arm. I was already in tears so it didn't look like it hurt me.
  J: "We did what you said!"
  The clown put the knife to my arm again and cut again.  "Jake stop!" The clown whispered into my ear. "Okay okay I slept with Logan, the baby is Logan's just make this stop!" I got another cut.
  Clown 1: "Bro we never said that we were going to hurt her."
  I looked into the first clowns eyes and finally recognized who the first clown was, I shook my head.
  "Please stop, I am sorry but I wasn't the one who got you in trouble."
  Clown 2: "Yeah but you broke his heart!"
  "It's not my fault! Please I don't need this." Another cut this time on my other arm. "Jake! Help me I don't wanna die!" Another cut.
  Clown 2: "Next one is going to be the baby! Shut up!" I shut my mouth and only let my tears fall down. My blood starting to drip onto the floor. "Now Jake, listen go get Anthony." I jerked only to hurt myself and get another cut. "Maddison stop I don't want to hurt that pretty face." I stopped, thinking that I was going to die no matter what.
  J: "Anthony I need you to stop your stream."
  A: "Jake I am busy, go away."
  J: "It's about Maddison!"
  A: "Yeah right."
  Clown 2: "Scream Maddison." I let out a scream not wanting to get another cut in my skin. "Show him Jake."
   A: "What the fuck!" My tears became harder. I was starting to loose hope. "Jake is this a prank on me?"
  "Anthony please believe him! I can't sit here anymore, just do what they say please!"
  Clown 2: " What did I say Maddison!"
  He cut my arm again. I was thankful that it wasn't my baby. "Go get her some water." The second clown took my phone while the first walked away.  "Now Anthony listen to me closely, you're going to tell everyone about what actually happened to Maddison."
  A: "She got in a fight!"
  Clown 2: "Mistake boy." The knife went to my neck. I stopped breathing for a second and looked at  the phone pleadingly. "Tell them!"
  A: "Fine I got drunk and pushed her down the stairs."
  J: "What?"
  I looked at the clown asking if I could say something. He nodded. I took a deep breathe. "Jake it was my fault don't be mad at Tony."
  J: "You need to stop keeping secrets from me! You know what kill her!"
  Anthony looked at Jake wide eyed. Then the clown ended their side of the conversation. Clown 2: "Why don't we call brother Logan?"
  Logan apparently hadn't been watching. "Maddison what the fuck? Who are you!"
  Clown 2: "We are gonna play a little game,do anything that we tell you not to do and the baby gets it or we can just add to Maddison's wounds."
  L: "Okay"
  C2: "When did you start to have feelings for your baby sister."
  L: "We I was 10."
  C2: "And what did you tell her to do?"
  L: "I asked her for advice on a girl I liked."
C2: "Mmm why'd you post the video, could have been little sister."
  L: "Maddie would not have killed herself."
  My eyes widen and I realized that my baby could die. C2: " What you gonna do Maddison?"
  "Just cut my arm again please!"
  C2: "Okay but you know if the baby just died it would be easier on you."