44: I Truly Love You

"Maddie what are you doing?"
  "Breaking it off with Logan."
  He pulled my phone out of my hands and hung up. I looked at him confused. He pulled me back onto his lap. He kissed me passionately. When he pulled away he smiled at me.
  "You don't have to do that."
  "Were you testing me?"
  "What do you mean Maddie?"
  "Were you testing me to see how much I actually love you?"
  "No, I wouldn't do that, because I know that you would do that for me in a heartbeat."
  "Then why'd you stop me?"
  "Because I see the way Logan looks at you, and I know the feeling of being scared that I am going to loose you. I don't want him to loose you."
  "You've been scared that you were going to loose me?"
  "Yeah, remember our first fight?"
  "I wouldn't be able to forget it, that was scary."
  Flashback
  I was sitting on the counter talking to Jake. Anthony came over and pulled me off the counter spinning me around then pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my legs around Anthony while he held me. Emilio and I had been dating for a couple of months now.
  A: "You should come here more often."
  "Tony I can't help when I get to come to California."
  A: "I meant when your here you should stay here instead of Logan's house."
  J: "There's no where for her to sleep here and put her down you two act to lovey dovey."
  A: "Fine." He set me on  the floor and I hopped back up onto the counter. "But you know she would sleep with me."
  "Tony..."
  I saw Emilio listening to our conversation. He had probably seen Tony acting all couplely with me. He ran off up to his room that he shared with Tony,  Chance and his brother. I bit my lip but stayed in place as not to act suspicious.
  J: "Ew Maddie, you aren't going to sleep with Tony!"
  "I wasn't thinking about that, um I have to go to the bathroom, I will be right back."
  I hopped down and then walked off and went upstairs to find Emilio. I knocked on the door then walked in. Emilio was in the room with Tessa, he saw me and then kissed her.
  "Oh sorry to interrupt, I was looking for Chance."
  I walked back downstairs, remembering what I had just seen my boyfriend do. Jake came over and hugged me. I looked up at him and smiled.
  J: "Will you let me use you for my vlog?"
  "What do you want me to do?"
  A smile formed on his face. J: "Who is the best kisser?"
  "No I don't want to do that Jake, actually I am not feeling well I think I am just going to go back to Logan's apartment but I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"
  J: "Sure, I love you Maddie."
  "Yeah, I love you too Jake. You and Logan are the only boys I'll need in my life."
  J: "Do I need to beat someone up again, Maddison?"
  "No, silly. I just don't want to be in a relationship right now and I wouldn't ever be able to find a guy as good as you or Logan."
  J: "Okay, whatever you say Maddie. I hope you feel better." He kissed my forehead and I started out the door. I got out the front door and felt a pair of hands on my waist, I turned around and face Emilio. He looked at me apologeticly.
  "What?"
  E: "Maddie I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that."
  "Whatever I am happy that I caught you though it really shows me how much you like me."
  E: "But Maddie I..."
  "I love you Emilio! And then you do this to me? That fucking hurts Emilio. You can  delete my number off of your phone. My Uber is here so I am going to go."
  I pulled away and left the house. When I got to Logan's he had Lele over. She run over and hugged me.
  Lele: "How long are you here?"
  "Um the rest of the summer, my dad is letting me for once!"
  Logan: "Only because you don't have school you don't want to end up like Jake."
  Lele: "Whatever I am just so happy that you're here!"
  Logan: "Oh sorry I will be back Evan says that he needs help carrying something up."
  "Okay Loges!"
  After Logan left Lele pulled me over to the couch and made me talk to her.
  Lele: "How's Emilio?"
  "Oh um I don't know, I think we broke up today." I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and I started to cry into her chest. "I caught him kissing Tessa."
  Lele: "Did he see you doing anything?"
  "Well Anthony had picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him but, Anthony and I were just playing around and messing with each other like we usaully do."
  Lele: "To him it might have seemed like more. Maddie you probably got jealous seeing you with Anthony."
  "So what am I supposed to do, I love him Lele."
  Lele: "Go back there and get your man!"
  "But what about Jake?"
  Lele: "Right, ask him to meet you at the park."
  "Okay, thanks Lele." Logan walked in carrying a box of water. After putting it in the kitchen he noticed the years falling down my face.
  Logan: "What did Jake do?"
  "Nothing Loges, I am fine honestly. Um I am going to walk around LA for a bit and cool off okay?"
  Logan: "Okay Mads be careful."
  I nodded my head and then booked an Uber asking Emilio to meet me at the park. We I got there he was already sitting on a swing waiting for me. I ran over and connected our lips.
  "Emi, I don't want to loose you and I am sorry that I gave you the wrong idea about me and Tony but I love you! And only you I don't want to loose what we have!"
  E: "Maddie you have no idea how happy you make me, I love you too."
  I smiled and looked into his. Our fight had only brought us closer together.
  End Of Flashback
  "That was the first time we both had ever said I love you."
  "Yeah, that was the first time I felt that I had lost you forever."
  "Emilio I am all yours baby."
  "Can you promise me that you'll fix your relationship with Logan?"
  "Of course."
  "I love you, babygirl."
  "I love you."