42: Fight

It's been a month and I still haven't talked to anyone in my family but tonight we all had to go to an event. Ivan and Ruben were going to be watching Victoria for the night while Emilio and I went out. I was getting finishing up my makeup when Emilio walked into our bathroom.
  E: "Wow Maddie, if you're so talented at doing makeup then why don't you do your makeup more."
  "Because I don't have anyone, I need to impress when I already belong to you."
  E: "You almost ready?"
  "Yep, I just have to put on my setting spray."
  I finish and then went into our bedroom, slipping on my heels. Emilio came over and kissed me then we went downstairs where Ivan was sitting on the couch with Victoria in his arms.
  E: "We are leaving, where's Ruben?"
  I: "He went to the bathroom, but seriously we will be fine, it's not like you don't have a security guard at every entrance and exit of the house."
  "It's for our safety, I don't want another kidnapping or anyone dieing."
  I: "Go I have her and she will be fine."
  I grabbed Emilio's hand and walked out the door. We got in our Uber and drove to the event. We somehow got there at the exact same time as Logan, Chloe, Jake and Erika.
  Logan's POV
  When I saw Maddie, my heart jumped out of my chest. She looked so beautiful in her dress. She was wearing a navy blue two piece dress, the bottom showing off a lot of her leg which surprised me that Emilio would let her leave the house like that and the top showed off her stomach. Her hair had been pulled up and her makeup was perfect.
  C: "Logan! Logan!"
  "Hmm yeah Chloe?"
  C: "You weren't listening to me?"
  "No I wasn't sorry."
  C: "Well I said..."
  J: "Hey bro, what you staring at?"
  C: "It's most likely me, I look great tonight!"
  E: "Ha so you think, he only invited you because he needed a date, he doesn't want anything to do with your ass."
  J: "Erika!"
  E: "What, I know what he is staring at and it definitely isn't Chloe."
  J: "What is he staring at then?"
  Erika leaned over and whispered into Jake's ear. He turned around and saw Maddie.
  C: "I am going to go and find our seats."
  "Mhmm you do that I will find you later."
  Maddison's POV
  I took Emilio's arm and linked our arms together. I wanted to avoid my family as much as possible tonight. I noticed that Alissa was talking to Rice about something and quickly walked over to them.
  A: "Maddison it's been such a long time!"
  "I know what a couple of years? So I heard that you are pregnant?"
   A: "Ah no, Banks and I just decided to start that rumor, so you had a baby?"
  "Yeah."
  R: "Hey Emilio!"
  E: "Sup, um Maddie love I think you should..."
  "Emi not right now, I am not ready."
  E: "Fine love."
  A: "Wow, you really have him wrapped around your finger. So your the dominant one in the relationship?"
  "Nope, he just respects the fact that I don't want to talk to my brothers."
  R: "Alissa we have to go, come on."
  A: "It was nice talking to you, maybe you can bring your daughter over sometime and we could talk more."
  "Okay, I will see if I have time."
  A: "Okay I will text you!"
  Rice pulled her away. Emilio stepped in front of me. E: "Love you need you make up with your brothers." I turned around and looked over at them.
  "Looks like they have forgotten about me, Logan's back with Chloe I see."
  E: "What's it matter when you have me, if Logan has gotten over you then maybe it's for the best."
  "He hates Chloe and he knows I hate Chloe."
  E: "Well then let's go sit down at our table."
  "Fine but I already know we are seated with them."
  E: "Well then you don't have to talk to them unless they talk to you."
  "Okay fine."
  We went and sat at our table at the same time they did. Emilio put his arm around me. I smiled and then looked at him, our eyes meet each other's.
  EC: "You look amazing tonight Maddie."
  "You do to Erika, Sonia did a great job at picking out your outfit for tonight."
  EC: "You think? I honestly hate this stupid dress."
  C: "Why cause it covers your body and doesn't show off everything?"
  L: "Chloe that was rude."
  C: "Well it's the truth. Hi Maddie!"
  "Chloe."
  J: "Why we're you talking to Alissa and Rice?"
  "Because I can do as I please Jake, I don't have to dislike someone because you do. I will be back."
  I got up, Emilio following me. He grabs my hand and stops me from going further.
  E: "Please try, I know it's hard but they love you and you know that Rice isn't good news."
  "Okay fine."
  J: "Is that the Maddison Paul that I have been hearing a lot about recently?"
  "Joey Graceffa, knows who I am it's honestly a pleasure to met you, where's Daniel?"
  J: "He went to the bathroom, I heard that your fighting with your brothers."
  "Adopted brothers but yes, I am. What's it matter?"
  J: "No reason, but I was wondering if you were up to do a collab with me?"
  "That depends are you gonna make me talk about my family?"
  J: "No of course not."
  "Okay then I am up for it, uh you can DM me on Twitter or Instagram and also if you see Shane tell him I love his videos."
  J: "Sure."
  I walk away back to the table with Emilio. I notice Logan staring at me so I cuddle into Emilio's chest. Jake starts whispering to Logan.
  L: "How's Victoria?"
  "She fine."
  L: "Maddie, I would like to know more about my daughter."
  C: "Why is your sister watching your daughter?"
  EC: "Stop being so nosie Chloe, you don't need to know everything about Logan or Maddie."
  J: "Wow you're actually standing up for Maddie?"
  EC: "Someone needs to, after you saying that you'd rather her dead I feel like she deserves better from me."
  J: "Oh so you're going to bring that up again."
  EC: "Yes I am! You shouldn't have said that!"
  "Stop fighting."
  EC: "You're just gonna forgive him?"
  "I never said I forgave anyone. However I don't want to hear screaming right now, I am finally getting a break from my crying child."
  C: "Your child? What the hell is going on?"
  "Chloe why don't you just go suck someone's dick, I mean that's what your best at."
  L: "Maddie!"
  "Oh might as well make it Logan then."
  EM: "Love you promised me..."
  "I said nothing about being nice to Chloe."
  EM: "Maddie we need to talk alone now."
  "Fine."