29: Birthday Sex

"You're difficult Mads."
"Well you could have taken care of your problem about three times already."
"You're not going to win this time Maddie."
" Well that's your loss then Loges. Or should I say daddy Paul?"
He shot me a look, then finally gave up. Pushing me against his bed. I set my phone back down as he start to leave hickies all over my body. I grabbed his hair and ran my fingers through his hair.
"What do you want Mads?"
"What do you mean Loges?"
"What type of sex?"
"How about you get angry again."
"Should I go get a plate?"
"No!"
"Okay fine Mads."
He starts to get rough. Kissing me harshly, I reach up grabbing his hair and pull it slightly. He grips my waist and grinds against me. I push him off and sit on top of him.
"It's my turn to take over Paul."
"Excuse me, no."
I kiss him harshly and run my hands through his hair. I tug his hair slightly and start grinding on him. He gripped onto my sides and flipped us over. I rolled my eyes and then kissed him. He unclipped my bra and then threw it off to the side and started to bite on my neck. I let out a soft moan and moved my hands down and tugged on his boxers. He moved and took off the last of our clothes and then pushed in.
  The Next Day 
  I woke up in Logan's bed alone. I sighed and got up and put on underwear and a bra throwing a favorite hoodie over them and then went downstairs. Logan was in the kitchen and looked up at me.
  "I was going to bring you breakfast before you had to leave."
  "Well that is very sweet of you but I don't have to leave until noon today."
  "Husband is being generous I see."
  "Actually I have a meeting at noon. Emilio doesn't get to control when I am home."
  "Really?"
   "Really, so what is for breakfast?"
  "Fruit bowls, I can't cook and you know that but luckily I know how to cut fruit and put them into a bowl."
  "Mmm yeah it doesn't look like that." Logan turned around and looked at the kitchen. A pan was on fire behind him. I shook my head and walked over then turned off the stove. I grabbed  a glass and then filled it with water and dumped it on the pan. I turned to Logan and shook my head and then kissed him. "Yeah you go sit down and I'll make something."
  "Deal I don't need my house on fire, pancakes?"
  "Okay yeah."
I started cooking breakfast.  Once it was down both Logan and I sat down and started eating. Manager Jeff walked in.
  J: "Hey Logan, Maddie."
  "Hey Jeff."
  L: "What are you doing here Jeff?"
  J: "What do you mean Logan?"
  L: "Never mind."
  "Help yourself to some pancakes."
  J: "Thanks Maddie."
  "Mhmm no problem Jeff."
  J: "So Maddie, do you have a manager?"
  "Actually I do, today at noon I will have a manager."
  L: "You guys good?"
  Jeff and I looked at each other and then nodded. Logan shot me a look and I just shrugged and continued eating. When I was finished I stood up and went upstairs to Logan's room. I changed into my outfit for the day and then went back downstairs. I passed Logan on my way. When I got downstairs Jeff handed me a pen and the contract. I smiled and then signed quickly.
  J: "When are we going to tell Logan?"
  "Not right now. He'll find after I post a picture of us on my Instagram."
  J: "Okay."
  We took a picture and then I walked over to the couch and started to post it to my Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. Logan came downstairs and kissed me.
  "Oh plans changed."
  L: "Like you have to leave earlier or later."
  "I am going to have to leave eventually but the meeting got cancelled."
  L: "What do you mean?"
  "I already had the meeting."
  L: "How?"
  I shook my head and stood up. I kissed him and then walked away. I got into the kitchen before my phone rang. I picked it up.
  "Hey Emi."
  E: "Hey  how are you doing?"
  "Fine you?"
  E: "Good, Ivan and I are going to the beach to film for our channel so we won't be home when you get here."
  "Okay babe. But you didn't need to let me know. I trust you."
  E: "More than you should."
  "True but trust is something we have to have in our relationship."
  E: "I guess, okay I gotta go but I love you!"
  "I love you. See you later tonight and no drinking."
  E: "I know, okay bye."
  "Bye."
  I hung up and Logan came into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his hands on my stomach. I smile and lay my head back on his chest.
  L: "Maddie?"
  "Logan?"
  L: "I think you like me?"
  "Of course I do."
  L: "In more than a friend or brother sister type of way."
  "It's hard to resist Logan Paul."
  L: "And why's that?"
  "I don't know, there's just something about his chochiness and looks that make him just so irresistible. I personally don't get it."
  L: "Hmm interesting. What do you think his kids are gonna be like?"
  "Mmm it depends."
  L: "On?"
  "How attractive his partner is."
  L: "Mmm I think she is pretty damn attractive."
  "Then his kid, is going to be twice as attractive."
  L: "Boy or girl?"
  "Hmm I think he is going to have a little girl."
  L: "Oh no he is going to have his hands full."
  "Most definitely."
  L: "Personality traits?"
  "His child's?"
  L: "Yup."
  "Savage, rule breaker, and most definitely a little maverick."
  L: "Popular in school?"
  "Most likely, it's more likely for the child to be a leader."
  L: "Will he get to have another kid?"
  "Maybe he will."
  L: "Well do you wanna go out?"
  "Like a date?"
  L: "I'll take you to Starbucks."
  "Paparazzi?"
  L: "Definitely going to be there."
  "Kiss?"
  L: "Yes and a lot more to come."
  "Possibility of Chipotle?"
  L: "99.9%"
  "And the other 0.1%?"
  L: "Depends on if Logan Paul gets a kiss."
  I pull away and look at Logan. A smile comes across both of our faces. I pull Logan into a hug and kiss his neck. He pulls away and connects our lips. After a while Jeff, Logan, and I all go out to the Yeti and go out to have lunch. Luckily we didn't get stopped by paparazzi during lunch but we didn't get so lucky with Starbucks. Both Logan and I being pretty big in the YouTube community, it's pretty rare for us not to be recognized in public. We push through ignoring most of the questions that are asked. We get into the Yeti and head back to the house. I stay for a few more hours before going home to Emilio.