79: Surprise

I looked down at Victoria now asleep. I kissed her head and then stood up. Emily was still awake and I could tell that she was scared. Emilio had left I walked over to the side that she was laying on and sat down next to her.
   "¿Estás bien, Emily?"
   "Sí."
   "¿Estás seguro de que necesitas algo?"
   "Uh no."
   "Bueno."
    I leaned down and kissed her forehead then got up and started to leave.
   "En realidad, no quiero volver con Alex, ella no es amable. Nos pega a Eric y a mí."
   "No tienes que volver allí. Te quedarás aquí cariño."
  I walked out of the room turning on the nightlight and turning off the light. I closed the door and walked into Emilio and I's room. I looked at him surprised. He smirked and came over pulling me into his arms.
  "Emi one of the girls could have walked in here."
  "Love I am just in my boxers."
  "Well love I am talking about the stuff on our bed."
  "They are both two, they aren't tall enough to see this."
  "Well I am taking a shower so this isn't gonna happen. I have to wash off my makeup."
  "Aw come on baby, daddy really wants you."
  "Daddy has me. If you want you can join me but this isn't gonna happen tonight. Save it for our honeymoon."
  "We haven't even decided where we want to go yet."
  "Mmm we could go on a road trip."
  "I like the sound of that. We've never had car sex before."
  "You must be really horny right now."
  "Uh yeah but only because of you." I shook my head and then kissed his cheek. I walked over to our door. "Where are you going?"
"No where I am locking the door."
  Two Months Later
  The wedding was in a week. I was home alone Emilio had taken the kids out to play at Chuck E Cheeses. There was a knock at the door. I got up out of my comfortable position and opened the door. Surprised to see Logan, Jake, Chance and Anthony. Jake pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.
  "Ah what are you guys doing here?"
  A: "Here go put this on!"
  "Bro what are you guys..."
  J: "Go do it now."
  "Okay dad." I rolled my eyes and went up to my bedroom shutting the door and pulled out the outfit. I put it on and looked at myself. I decently surprised by the choice that they had made. The red lace up shirt with high waisted ripped skinny jeans looked really good together. I opened the door and Jake walked in and went into our closet. "What are you doing?"
  J: "Looking at your shoes."
  "Why?"
  J: "Because you need shoes to go with the outfit."
  I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom, I quickly did my makeup. Jake came in and handed me my red heels. I once again rolled my eyes and then took them from him and walked over to my bed and put them on.
  J: "Careful Maddie your eyes might roll outta your head if you keep it up."
  "You just showed up at my house and started telling my to get dressed."
  L: "Oh come on your fine, let's go."
  "Where are we going?"
  J: "You'll see get in the Yeti."
  "Bro I have to fly to Spain tomorrow."
  J: "You can sleep on the plane." I shook my head and went out seeing Jake's Lamborghini and the Yeti. I crossed my arms and looked at Jake. He shook his head. "What?"
  "You're a jerk you know?"
J: "What did I do?" He said and looked at the guys. I looked at Logan and could tell he was trying not to laugh.
  L: "Maddie's never gotten to ride in the Lambo bro."
  C: "Wow that's messed up, I thought that she was important to you."
  We all started laughing and then Jake did something that made us all shut up. He held out the keys to me. He stood there waiting.
  J: "Wanna drive the Lambo?"
  C: "Woah."
  "Only if you let Logan come with me?"
  J: "Mhmm whatever you want Maddison." I looked at Logan as he handed his keys to Jake. Why was Jake doing this? I stood there with the keys in my hand. "Well we don't have all night. Just follow me."
  I nodded and climbed into the Lambo. I started his car and waited for Jake to pull out. He did and I started to follow him, I let him go forward a little ways. Logan looked at me.
  L: "Maddie don't do it?"
  I speed up a little bit. "Do what Loges?"
  L: "Fuck you."
  I smiled and then caught up with Jake slowing the Lamborghini down. Jake turned and stopped at a club, I looked at Logan confused. He shook his head and then climbed out. I got out and walked over to the guys.
  "What the fuck are we doing at a club?"
  J: "Come on."
  "Bro I am pregnant!"
  A: "We know but you aren't going to be drinking."
  I rolled my eyes and Jake rolled his eyes back at me. Logan picked me up and carried me bridal style over to the club doors. He set me down and then we walked in. All of our friends were there. Emilio ran over and hugged me that's when I about flipped.
  "Where are the kids?"
  L: "Lydia is watching them."
  I calmed down and Emilio brought me over to the table I the club. Erika stood up and let Jake sit down in her chair.  Emilio sat down by Ivan and pulled me onto his lap.
  "Okay whose idea was this?"
  EC: "Mine except we were gonna do something else until Jake said something about something."
  "Thanks that's very helpful."
  EC: "Yup I know."
  T: "I am upset that we didn't get to..."
  EC: "Shut up Tessa."
  "Really? If you girls had done that to me I would have murdered all of you."
  AC: "Yo it wasn't my idea. Erika, Alissa, Lele."
  "I would expect that from them."
  The song that was Tessa and I's song came on and Tessa stood up from her seat and pulled me up. She pulled me over to the dance floor and started dancing. I shook my head and started dancing as well.