16: Goodbye Sex

My week in Spain was over, I spent a lot of time with my husband and got to meet more of his family, although Emilio didn't seem to want to own up to the fact that I am his wife to his parents. Which I understood, I was currently in our room packing up my things when Emilio came into the room.
  "What are you doing?"
  "I am leaving tomorrow I have to make sure I have all of my things."
  "Tomorrow really?"
  "Well you know I really don't want to leave you but I have to. Logan and I have to have a talk with my dad. But I swear if I find out your cheating I will fly here and I will..."
  "I am not gonna cheat, we can FaceTime every night."
  "And who's to say you won't invite someone over after or before we talk?"
  "Ivan! Come in here!"
  I: "What?"
  E: "Tell Maddie that you are going to prevent me from bringing girls here."
  I: "You and I both know I can't stop that."
  "Mmm he's right you have to control yourself, and if you don't consider this trash to me."
  "Hey I am letting you..."
  "And when you get in California I am letting you continue where you left off with Alex but you aren't going to bring another girl into this."
  I: "What do you mean, Alex is staying in Spain."
  "Oh right well, never mind about that I have to go and talk to Jake."
  I grab my phone and almost get out of the room. Emilio grabs my arm and pulls me into him. I turn around and smile. Then he crashes his lips onto mine. He grabs my waist and pulls me onto the bed.
  "Emi I am not having sex with you right now."
  "Umm yes."
  "Emilio, no."
  "Please."
  "No, let go I actually have to call my brother."
  "You can do that after."
  I grab my phone and start a FaceTime with Jake. He answers immediately.
  J: "Maddie!"
  "Jake! How are you?"
  E: "Aww come Maddie."
  "Shut up Emilio."
  J: "I am doing better."
  "Better you were perfectly fine when I left."
  J: "I hadn't heard about the drama between the twins at that point I had been to busy dealing with you."
  "Oh you big baby, I am coming back tomorrow where is Azul?"
  J: "Rude, and Logan took her, I think he said that he was going to take care of her until you got back. Also Apollo and her didn't get along real well."
  "If Apollo hurt my baby I am gonna kill you Jake."
  J: "No he didn't hurt her, the truth is that Anthony got another dog and I couldn't handle all three."
  "Anthony's dog is Anthony's responsibility, where is Tony anyways?"
  J: "Why the sudden interest in Tony, he is gaming like always."
  "Oh okay well I am going to have you pick me up from the airport so be ready to go to the airport tomorrow."
  J: "Are you leaving tonight?"
  "No I have an early flight, it leaves at twelve so I won't be sleeping. Yay!"
  J: "Okay what time do I have to pick you up."
  "Umm I don't know I haven't looked that far into my ticket but I will text you before my plane leaves."
  E: "Come on Maddie, I am..."
  I kiss him to shut him up and then get up and walk onto his balcony.
  J: "Okay so why are you having me pick you up?"
  "Because Dad is at Logan's house right now and I don't want him to know that I am back tomorrow."
  J: "Why?"
  "Can you keep a secret?"
  J: "Uh duh Maddie I kept the secret that I was fired from Disney haven't I? Oh and don't forget the one about you being my sister!"
  "Okay true true. Well I am uh..."
  J: "You're sick?"
  "No, Jake I am, uh I am pre..."
  J: "Preventing dad from crying?"
  "No let me finish! I am pregnant Jake!"
  J: "What dad is going to kill you, he will find out soon enough, but you're already showing?"
  "Well no I just don't think I can face dad without getting worried about having to tell him."
  J: "Mmm okay fine I will come to pick you up but I am going to be dropping you off at Logan's house, I want to watch this madness occur. It'll be funny."
  "You're a dick you know that right?"
  J: "A dick that you love."
  "Nope."
  J: "Yes you do, I love you Maddie but I have to go. Bye sister dearest."
  "Bye brother Jake." I hang up and go inside locking Emilio's door then climbing on him. "I really shouldn't give you what you want since you didn't give me goodbye sex, but I love you too much."
  He smiles and then takes off his clothes then rips mine off my body as well. He looks at me and waits.
   "Someone is eager. We have been having sex all week why are you all the sudden wanting more."
  "Well I won't be having sex for the next three months."
  "Mmm yeah you do know that I am going to be a lot bigger when you get in California, my tummy isn't going to be flat."
  "What are you saying that Logan gets to have all the fun with you and then I have to wait until after you have his baby?"
  "No I am just saying it's going to be more difficult to have sex. I never said that we couldn't have sex."
  "Well I guess, but Mads it's difficult to not be with you."
  "Emilio, shut up and fuck me already, we have all day and till eleven tonight to have sex and you can go for it."
  "Eh I am not feeling it anymore."
  He gets up and walks out of the room. I shrug and continue to pack, knowing what he wants me to do. After packing I set my things by the door and go to Emilio who is now mad at me on the couch. I sit on his lap and kiss him.
  "Now you know you did that one to yourself, but my offer still stands I will be upstairs in your bed Emi."
  I felt him grow underneath me and then kiss him and go up to his room. He soon comes in and starts taking off clothes. He smirks at me and starts kissing my body. Hours later I get out of his bed and write him a note before leaving for my flight. I meet up with Alex and we get on our flight to California.