93: Fighting Starts Again

Back At The Twin's House
I was upset that everyone was being so harsh on Chance. I saw that Tessa had been brought back and it pissed me off thinking that they would just accept her but not Chance. I couldn't even look at Tessa. Emilio helped me inside and Chance and Anthony followed close behind, although Jake and Logan weren't letting Chance very close to me. I got a warm welcome back to the house. Emilio had me sit down on the couch next to the girls.
  AC: "You okay Maddie?"
  "Yeah I am fine."
  J: "I don't see how you could be fine with a murderer in the room."
  "I don't see how you can be such a fucking dick to Chance and not to Tessa. Tessa is the one who actually fucking hurt me! Good god Jake you don't understand. Chance fucking saved my life while Tessa was willing to take it."
  The group looked at me surprised I stood up and walked over to Chance. I hugged him and then turned towards Jake.
  J: "Chance is dangerous."
  "Mmm okay, Chance you still have that pocket knife?"
  C: "Uh yeah?"
  Chance pulls it out of his pocket. Jake and Logan both look worried with me being so close to him. I roll my eyes as Chance hands me the pocket knife and flick open the blade.
  "So in your point of view Jake let's say that oh I don't I walked over to Erika and used this knife to cut her, actually drawing blood. That I would not be considered dangerous?"
  J: "Well..."
  "I am not done. But let's say Chance held this knife to my neck." I handed the knife to Chance and looked him in the eyes showing him that I was giving him my full trust. He nodded and then put the knife to my throat. "And then put the knife away that he'd be considered dangerous even though I drew blood and he didn't?" Chance put the knife away. I turned and hugged him then walked over to Emilio.
  J: "He threatened to kill, you just harmed her."
  L: "Jake the point is that Chance wasn't ever going to kill her! Chance wouldn't be able to kill her. There's something that you obviously don't know about Chance, especially if your sister is willing to give Chance a knife and have him hold it up to her throat."
  The door opened and we all turned around. A very surprised Ivan walked in. I smlied and walked over and hugged him. He whispered something into my ear and I pulled away from him and looked at him. He stood there waiting for an answer. I shook my head and he pulled me back into a hugged and then left up to his room.
  E: "¿Qué fue eso?"
  "Nothing."
  E: "Si no es nada, entonces podrías decirme."
  "Emilio stop. Seriously it's nothing that you need to worry about."
  E: "Maddie..."
  I crossed my arms and looked at him waiting. Everyone was quiet just waiting you see what was going to happen. After a couple of minutes, I shook my head and walked upstairs and knocked on Ivan's door.
  I: "Come in."
  "Hey Ivan."
  I: "Maddie."
  "Have you told him yet?"
  I: "No I haven't but I don't think that he needs to know."
  "You can't keep it from him forever."
  I: "But can't I..."
  "No you can't, eventually he will find out sooner or later. You need to tell him. I am gonna go to bed."
  I: "Okay."
  "Tell him Ivan, please you know it's hard for me to keep things from him."
  I: "Fine I'll go talk to him now."
  "Thank you."
  We walked out of the room and I headed towards Emilio and I's room but stopped when I heard fighting. I walked and saw Jake punching Chance. No one was trying to stop him. I walked in between the two, not caring if I got hit. I pushed Chance out of the way and looked at Jake.
  "Anthony take care of Chance please."
  A: "Uh okay, come on bro."
  J: "Uh Anthony no don't take care of him..."
  A: "I can't listen to you this time Jake. Come on Chance."
  "Ivan talk to your brother."
  I: "Are you sure?"
  "Now Ivan!"
  I waited until Ivan and Emilio we're out of the room. I looked Jake in the eyes and crossed my arms. Logan realized what was coming and left the room not wanting to be in the room. Jake and I had gotten into a fight like this only one other time and he wasn't able to come to dad's house for a month.
  "You have to be kidding me Jake."
  J: "What did I do?"
  "You still don't get it do you? You're fucking insane Jake! Why can't you listen! If it wasn't for Chance I wouldn't still be alive! I would have been raped if it weren't for Chance. Chance is your friend, your best friend Jake. Don't act like this towards him."
  J: "Chance would have killed you and Erika!"
  "No he wouldn't have!"
  E: "Are you crazy Maddie he literally held a knife to our throats!"
  "Don't you back him up on this one!"
  E: "Maddie you need to get over the fact that you slept with him and..."
  "You think that's what this is about? You have no idea what happened, you weren't there. Don't bring this out on me. I want you two out of this house by tomorrow morning, I don't give a fuck where you go but I want you two gone tomorrow morning."
  J: "You can't do that!"
  "I can and I did."
  E: "This is the twins house. I can't believe you're going to pick a murderous hazard over your brother!"
  "And what is Tessa huh? He isn't my brother, we aren't blood related and to be honest I am so thankful for that. Also, Emilio and Ivan own this house so technically this house is a forth mine."
  I could see Jake was hurt but I couldn't care less. Chance was hurt because of him and all Chance wanted to do was protect our family including Jake and Jake beat him up for it. I turned around and went up to Emilio and I's room. I went into the bathroom and started to get ready for bed. Anthony and Chance walked in and sat down on the bed.
  C: "Maddie did really just diss Jake?"
  "Yes I did, I am sick of his shit. After I fix team ten, I'll be exposing him for the person that he really is."
  A: "Maddie Jake will be heart broken."
  "So what? Jake is a horrible person, you haven't known him as long as I have. Jake used beat me. There were a lot times that I didn't come to school because of him."
They sat there speechless. I knew they didn't believe me, I shook my head and pulled out my phone going on my cloud and finding the video I handed the phone to Anthony and then walked out of the room.