96: I've Got Them Wrapped Around My Finger

A Few Months Later
  We were back at Jake's house. I was setting up things for team ten stuff. Emilio and Ivan walked into the room and sat down across from me. Emilio wouldn't let me come to Jake's alone even if Anthony was here. Chance had been staying with us, since I couldn't trust Jake with him alone but they recently had seemed to be getting along fine. Anthony walked in with all the kids following him.
  A: "Maddie, they're annoying the heck outta me."
  "Victoria, Emily, Eric, go play in the living room and leave Tony alone."
  They giggled and then ran off. Anthony switched arms that he was holding Hannah in and readjusted.
  A: "What are you doing?"
  "Setting up for your tour next year."
  A: "Isn't that something that Jake should be dealing with?"
  "Probably but then again the last tour you guys went on was a disaster."
  A: "I don't think it was a disaster."
  "Well it was."
  E: "Are you hungry Maddie?"
  "No I am good Emi."
  Ivan's phone rang and he hopped up and went outside to talk. Emilio looked up at him and then at me.
  "It's probably his girlfriend."
  A: "You work to hard Maddie."
  "I do not. Also you and Jake almost got yourselves arrested like what six days before the tour."
  A: "That was fucking Callum's fault."
  "You pushed the cops and Jake ran from them."
  A: "We hadn't done anything wrong!"
  "Okay whatever."
  Ivan came back in and Emilio got up and came over placing his hand on my stomach. As if the baby knew the baby kicked right where his hand was. I didn't say anything but I put down my pen and placed my hand on top of his.
  E: "Who was that Ivan?"
  I: "My girlfriend."
  E: "When am I gonna get to meet her?"
  I: "Uh how about never."
  "Ivan..."
  I: "I am only joking, although I think she's gonna break up with me."
  E: "Why would you say that?"
  I: "She has been complaining about not being able to spend time with me and calling a lot recently."
  "You were in Spain for two months."
  A: "All of us were, it was a nice break though."
  "Yeah I agree minus the whole chaos part but it was nice. Ivan why don't you invite her to dinner tonight?"
  I: "I don't want to pull her into my job."
  "Did I say why don't you?"
  E: "Yeah you did."
  "Oh I meant you are going to invite her.  You don't have a choice do it."
  I: "No way to many risks. Logan, Jake, Anthony, Chance,  and Emilio are all gonna be there and that's too many hot guys in one place."
  A: "Thanks bro."
  "Please Jake will be busy with Erika. Chance is watching the kids so he won't be there and the other three I have wrapped around my finger."
  A: "Hey!"
  E: "Don't deny it, it is true."
  A: "Fine, besides I am not looking to sleep with or date a girl right now. I have Hannah to worry about."
  "She's literally a year old Tony. The only thing you have to worry about is someone trying to be her mom."
  A: "Yeah well she has a mom."
  "Who isn't around to take care of her."
  E: "Babe don't talk about yourself that way."
  "It's true though."
  E: "Hey no one is stopping you from continuing that role for Hannah. Besides  our fans recently found out about Eric and Emily so now is the time to cone out about Hannah."
  "You do know how much of a slut that makes me look like right?"
  E: "It's only three guys what's the harm? It could be worse you could be any other girl in California."
  I: "Okay I'll invite her if you tell your fans about Hannah."
  A: "Bro don't force her to do anything."
  E: "Look Maddie both Victoria and Emily ate the same age and Eric is a couple of months older then Hannah. So it looks like I cheated first."
  "First things first..." I kissed Emilio and put my forehead against his. "Ivan is gonna call his girlfriend and ask her to come to dinner."
  E: "Ivan you heard her."
  I: "What why do I... Fine."
  I stood up. "Emi can you clean this up for me?"
  E: "Mhmm, Anthony go with her please."
  I rolled my eyes and started walking away with Anthony following me, I heard Jake vlogging with Logan and walked towards the noise. I found them outside arguing about who's brand is better. Logan noticed that I was standing there and came over and hugged me. Anthony was about to walk away when Jake started talking to him.
  J: "Anthony!"
  A: "Why do you have to be so loud?"
  J: "You know what I think?"
  "Nobody knows and no one cares."
  Victoria must have realized that Logan was here because she came running outside. Emilio and Ivan walked out with my stuff in their arms. I handed the keys to Emilio and watched as they walked over to my car. Logan picked up Victoria.
  J: "Someone seems really upset today."
  V: "Is it because your girlfriend is mad at you? Did you not get to smash last night Uncle Jake?"
  Logan laughed at Victoria's response while I tried not to. Jake looked at us surprised.
  J: "Does she even know what smashing is?"
  "No she doesn't and you aren't going to explain it to her either Jake."
  V: "Daddy uses the word all the time. What does it mean?"
  J: "Let's just say that your mommy does a lot of it and daddy doesn't."
  I punched Jake in the arm and then walked over to where Ivan and Emilio were standing. Emilio kissed my cheek and then placed his hand on my stomach.
  J: "You leaving?"
  "Yeah but we'll be back later I gotta a appointment to go to. We gotta check on the twins."
  J: "You do know that you can't just say the twins at this house right."
  "There always only be two pairs of twins that I will like and it's not the Dolan or the Dobre twins."
  J: "Ugh sometimes I..."
  I: "That's enough we have to go now, so bye Jake have fun vlogging."
  Emilio told me to get in the car and I did it without a choice I felt bad but then again he kinda deserves it. Chance got in the car and climbed in next to me.
  "Ivan that was kinda rude."
  I: "So what?"
  I looked at Chance and he hadn't shown any emotions. I sighed I do love my brother but he is a jerk.
  E: "Baby we are gonna be late you didn't have time to fight with your brother. We are coming back later."
  "I know."
  E: "Ivan look what you have done."
  I: "Me what are you talking about?"
  "Emilio Ivan didn't cause it, I haven't been taking my medicine. I haven't been able to because of being pregnant."
  E: "You were taking the medicine when you were pregnant with Victoria."
  "Uh well um..."
  E: "Baby?"
  "I had a miscarriage a while back so now when I know when I am pregnant I don't take the medicine."
  C: "Miscarriage with who's baby?"
  "I don't know, most likely Emilio's."
  E: "And you didn't tell anyone, why?"
  "Because I hadn't told anyone I was pregnant, I didn't want to get up people's hopes and then have to immediately after break the news that the baby died."