75: Let's Chill

Luckily for us, Ivan and Tessa had gone together so we didn't have to wait for Ivan to be ready to go. Emilio looked at me and started the car, I pressed out lips together and then let him drive to our house. He didn't even wait for me to grab our stuff out of the car. He picked me up and shut the car door then ran inside. We got inside and he set me down and started kissing me.
  He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me harder. I giggled and then put my hands on his face to stop him from kissing me. Although that just made him push his waist against mine, making me feel his hard on. He gripped my waist and I decided to tell him. It would make him happy and all that telling him that we were finally going to have a baby would do is make him happier and take away my wedding gift to him. But it was worth it. I looked into his eyes as he waited for something to happen. I kissed him and then looked into his eyes.
  "Emi I have something to tell you."
  "Can't it wait Maddie?"
  "I mean it could but it's really good news."
  "Okay fine what is it love?" He said and then let go of me stepping back and looking at me with curiosity in his eyes. I smiled and walked upstairs. He followed me, cautiously. I giggled and took off my dress and heels then walked over to him and pulled off his shirt and pulled his pants down. "Maddie what is it?"
  "I'm pregnant."
  "Really?"
  "Mhmm we are gonna have a baby or two."
  He smiled and picked me up spinning me around. He kissed me as he set me down on our bed. Things starting to escalate quickly. We were both overwhelmed with joy, we started to make out. He moved his hands up and down my body. I could tell that neither of us wanted to have our lips part but we had to get air to breath he pulled away and looked at me.
  "I wasn't going to tell you for another two months but I couldn't wait, we have both been looking forward to this for months."
  "Who else knows?"
  "The girls and our brothers."
  "You told Ivan before me?"
  "Ivan found out from one of the girls."
  "Okay then, I love you so much Maddie."
  "I love you more."
  "Maddie?"
  "Yes Emilio?"
  "So there's this amazing girl that I want to take on a date tomorrow, and I was wondering if she would like to go?"
  "What type of date?"
  "Mmm I was thinking laser tag or bowling something that we can do with her kid."
  "Hmm I think she'd really like to go. Emilio?"
  "Yeah?"
  "Do you want to Netflix and Chill?"
  "To be honest, I think I rather just chill."
  "God we are so cringe. How can our fans stan us?"
  "I don't know maybe cause they don't see us acting like this on camera."
  "True although they hardly see us together ever."
  "True. Maybe we should be Maddie and Emilio more."
  "Mmm I think your fans prefer Ivan and Emilio."
  "Who cares what my fans prefer. We  could be Maddie, Emilio and Ivan."
  "I thought your brother disliked being around us as a couple."
  Emilio laughed and then kissed me again. We started making out again. We knew we had the whole night so we didn't rush each other. At the minute we were happy just laying there making out. He pulled away and sat up so he could catch his breath for a few seconds. So I decided to continue with leaving hickeies on his stomach. When I had left a good few I sat on his lap and connected our lips once again.
  The Next Morning
  I woke up early so I could make Emilio and I breakfast. I was in the middle of cooking when Emilio walked downstairs with our comforter wrapped around him. I smiled as he grogily walked over and sat down at our island.
  "Why aren't you in bed?"
  "I got hungry, so I came down here to make us breakfast."
  "You should have woken me up."
  "Mmm but I wanted to get up, I needed to anyways. I have to make sure Jake and Logan went through with the bet."
  "Mhmm you shouldn't have drank alcohol."
  "One glass isn't gonna hurt our baby. But for the next eight months, I am not touching alcohol or anything else. Don't worry Emi I am gonna keep our baby safe."
  "I know you will you have done such a good job with Victoria."
  "Yeah."
  "Do you want twins?"
  "Mmm that'd be nice although I know that it would be more difficult."
  Emilio smiled and stood up and walked over and hugged me. I finished cooking and then set two plates on the island. I sat down and Emilio wrapped the comforter around me. We ate our breakfast and then moved to the couch to cuddle for awhile. Both of us surprised when Logan walked in with Victoria. Victoria ran over and jumped onto our lap.
  V: "Mommy!"
  "I would have come and picked her up."
  L: "She wanted to come home, I guess she also wanted to show me something."
  "Oh okay. Nice outfit by the way."
  L: "I strongly dislike it, I don't see how Jake can wear this everyday."
  "I am sure Jake would say the same."
  E: "No puedo creer que los hayas hecho."
   "Puedo hacer que hagan muchas cosas."
   E: "Sé que puedes decir que conseguiste que Jake no me matara."
   "Ese no fui yo."
  V: "¿Por qué Jake querría matarte?"
  E: "Porque estoy saliendo con tu mami y te quité la inocencia de tu mamá."
  "Emilio, no delante de Victoria."
  L: "I am still here."
  "Sorry Logan."
  L: "I have to say I am impressed with Victoria being able to speak and understand so well."
  "Living in Spain helped, we would have to talk in Spanish around town but at home we would speak in English."
  V: "Mommy said that you could teach me French!"
  L: "I could, however that sounds like a lot of work."
  "You have the time. You can take away time from Fortnite."
  V: "Or time away from thinking about Mommy."
  Logan looked at Victoria while I giggled. She acted like she hadn't just said that and grabbed Logan's hand pulling him upstairs to her room. Emilio and I stood up and went upstairs to get dressed. I put on a pair of shorts and a pink savage hoodie. I walked into Victoria's room where she had pulled Logan.