94: Jake Did What?

Anthony's POV
  I couldn't believe what I was watching, Jake was beating Maddie. She was fighting back but Jake threw the first swing. How did she get this on tape though? Logan and Greg came rushing in, and pulled Jake off of Maddie. Logan went to the ground where Maddie had fallen and started to cry. Then the video ended.
  C: "This is a person who accused me of almost killing her when I didn't even touch her."
  "He wants her dead since he can't have her. Think about it Chance, he was so upset when he found out that she was dating her first boyfriend that he almost killed him. When he found out about Emilio he was ready to for the same to him. Not to mention the fact that he always tried to be closer to Maddie when we were in high school. He is upset that he can't have her."
  C: "What's the date of that video."
  "Oh my god it's the day that you meet her for the first time."
  C: "But why would Jake hurt her..."
  L:  "He got mad at her for having a crush. He didn't want her dating anyone. She finally showed you the video huh?"
  C: "Crush?"
  L: "After Callum, he yelled at her that she wasn't allowed to have feelings for any other guy other than me, dad and Jake. When he realized that she had a crush on Anthony he was pissed and started yelling at her, he finally lost it when she said that he wasn't in charge of her."
  "Why'd you guys keep it a secret for so long?"
  L: "Maddie loves Jake, she may not show it but she loves him so much."
  Emilio's POV
  "What do you mean you didn't want to tell me?"
  I: "Because I don't want you cheating on Maddie again!"
  "What are you talking about?"
  J: "Emilio! Ivan!"
  I: "You always steal the girl I am with!"
  "I am not going to do that this time I am married and I love my wife!"
  J: "Maddie just kicked me and Erika out of your guys house."
  "Then you're going to have to have to leave."
  I: "You had it coming beating Chance up like that when she specifically didn't want that."
  J: "Come on talk some sense into the girl. Emilio she'll listen to you."
  "Haven't you ever thought that maybe we still don't like you? You're  only still here because Maddie wants you around!"
  J: "Maddie isn't in charge of you, if you didn't want me around you should have said something."
  I: "We respect Maddie, she's been nothing but nice to us! So no we aren't going to just kick you out of her life if she didn't want that!"
  Maddie was watching the whole thing, I knew that my brother was always going to be in love with her but she had been so good as to not let him get in the way of us.
  Maddison's POV
  Jake came back into the house and shook his head at me. I don't know where Erika went but I am assuming that everyone is going to leave. Everyone will be upset with me. Emilio and Ivan turned and started talking to each other again. Leaving me alone with Jake which scared me a little bit. He walked over and hugged me. I was confused he rarely shows me this kind of affection.
  J: "Maddie I am sorry."
  "I don't care Jake."
  J: "Which means it'll make what's about to happen easier for me to go through with."
  "What are you talking..."
  Chance's POV
  An Hour Later
  E: "You have you guys seen Maddie?"
  "No I thought that she would be with you. Anthony was just about to go look for her as well. He has her phone."
  E: "Oh she showed you the video?"
  A: "Yeah you knew?"
  E: "She told Ivan and I a while ago, when she wasn't talking to Jake."
  A: "Jake didn't she just kick Jake out?"
  "Yeah why?"
  L: "Maddie in here?"
  E: "No."
  A: "Is Jake gone?"
  L: "Yeah but he has to come back he left Erika. Oh no and you guys have her phone too!"
  A: "Fuck do you really think he'd do it?"
  "Do what?"
  E: "I think that he'd be willing to take a step further. We have to find them and quick!"
  L: "I'll explain it to you later Chance where is your hotel, is it close?"
  "Yeah?"
  L: "Okay let's split up, Ivan take a couple of people and Emilio take a couple of people, I am going to grab Lele."
  Logan  grabbed my arm and pulled me into the girls room he didn't even bother knocking. He just walked in. The girls were helping Erika pack her stuff.
  LP: "Lele we need your help."
  L: "What do you need help with?"
  LP: "Maddie's gone."
  L: "What do you mean?"
  "Like no one can find her."
  E: "Well good riddance, disowned her own brother over Chance."
  "Jokes on you Erika, we can't find Jake either."
  E: "What?"
  "You heard me."
  L: "You mean that Jake could be alone with Maddie?"
  LP: "Afraid so..."
  L: "Let's go."
  We left the house, I had a feeling that Jake was going to get the chance to do what he wanted with Maddie. We wouldn't be fast enough walking around. We got on a bus and dropped off near my hotel. Lele ran over to the hotel. Logan and I walked since we couldn't speak or understand we weren't much help.
  Maddison's POV
  "That's all you want?"
  J: "Mhmm and then I'll stop my bullshit."
  "I don't know if I trust you, nor do I think that me doing this for you will help your problem but fine."
  J: "Really?"
  "I guess so, but I have to be careful, I don't want to end up in the hospital again."
  J: "No I want this to last as long as possible..."