83: Wedding

Victoria came running in, in her dress along with Emily. I shook my head and they came over and started climbing on me while Erika was fixing my makeup. Erika was starting to get annoyed and then Lele, Alissa and Tessa came in.
  V: "Tessa!"
  "Victoria stop running around in your dress, if you ruin your dress I am not gonna let you have cake or help open presents! That goes for you as well Emily."
  E: "But..."
  V: "Don't fight with Mommy!"
  A: "The hair stylist is here and Emilio wants to talk to you."
  EC: "Tuff luck he is going to have to wait a while."
  "Bring the stylist in and get me my phone."
  Erika handed me my phone. I typed in Emilio's number and waited. Emilio picked up and Erika took my phone and put it on speaker.
  "Hey Emi, Alissa said that you wanted to talk to me."
  EM: "Yeah what are you doing right now."
   The stylist walked in and started to quickly set up her stuff. "Getting my hair done what do you need Emilio?"
  EM: "Well uh never mind."
  I: "Emilio Eric won't stop crying."
  EM: "I can't deal with it right now."
  I: "He's your child."
  EM: "Bring him to Mama."
  Victoria and Emily started giggling. I shook my head and put my phone on mute.
  "Tessa can you go get Eric please."
  T: "Why do I have to do it?"
  A: "I'll go, Maddie."
  "Thanks Alissa."
  A: "Mhmm."
  L: "You two used to kiss now you two, only ever fight. What happened?"
  T: "She fell in love with Emilio."
  "What does that have to do with anything?"
  T: "Because I liked Emilio. The Temilio ship was the only ship that I actually liked. You don't even know that your man has been cheating on you!"
  "What?"
  T: "I slept with Emilio!"
  I looked at Erika. "Go get Logan  please."
  EC: "Jake too?"
  I nodded my head and she walked out of the room. Lele pulled Tessa out of the room. The hair stylist put down her stuff and put her hand on my shoulder.
  HS: "You alright?"
  "Fine, I should have known."
  HS: "Do you want me to stop or..."
  "No continue."
  HS: "Okay."
  L: "Hey Mads you wanted us?"
  "Mhmm come and sit down."
  J: "What's wrong?"
  "Tessa, she just told me that Emilio slept with her."
  J: "Don't trust Tessa how could she have slept with Emilio when Emilio has been living with you."
  "Emilio didn't come home one  ight and he didn't call or answer his phone. How could I not believe it Jake? He's cheated before."
  L: "Mads Emilio loves you, he wouldn't have asked you to marry him again if he didn't, for all we know Tessa could have made him get drunk and raped him."
  "I don't think Tessa would have gone that low to be with him."
  L: "So what are you gonna do?"
  "I don't know Loges."
  J: "Maddie you can't marry a cheater."
  "Too late I already did."
  E: "Don't you waste your tears on that asshole. He doesn't deserve you if he's gonna be a cheater!"
  L: "Not the time, Erika."
  "Rik I love him. He made me fall for him and then cheated on me."
  J: "I am gonna kill him."
  L: "Nobody is killing anyone. Does his mom know that he has cheated on you?"
  "No, I didn't ever feel a need to tell her."
  E: "Maddie you deserve so much better."
  "But I don't want better I want Emilio. I can't be mad, honestly I can't I cheated to. I don't think it was a mistake cheating though Victoria and Hannah are some of the best things I have ever had and frankly some of the best sex I have ever had as well."
  I: "Uh Maddie?"
  "Yeah Ivan?"
  I: "Are you okay?"
  "Uh I guess what do you need?"
  I: "Nothing I just heard you talking, Maddie you don't sound okay."
  "Ivan did Emilio sleep with Tessa?"
  I: "Yeah but I thought you knew."
  "Okay thanks. You can stop doing my hair."
  I: "Maddie?"
  "I am not going to remarry your cheating brother."
  I: "But our mom has..."
  "I'll pay her back now can all of you please leave."
  E: "Come on."
  They all left. The stylist finished packing up her stuff and left. I pulled out my pocket knife that I kept on me for protection and looked at the blade. I was about to cut myself when the door opened I looked up and saw Emilio. Tears were still streaming down my face.
  E: "Maddie please."
  "Emilio my best friend how could you?"
  E: "I was drunk I don't remember it at all. I forgot to tell you because I don't remember it. If I had known I would have told you!"
  "What you slept with Ashley too?"
  E: "Uh about that..."
  I looked up at him and total regret was on his face. I pulled the ring off my finger and looked him in the eye.
  "I want a divorce." I placed the ring in his hand and picked up the knife. I ran into the bathroom and started to cut. The pain wasn't even felt only release and some freedom. The door opened and Emilio looked at me.
  "Maddison stop! I love you! I need you. Maddie you have no idea how many lives depend on yours. You die, I die. Then the kids won't have parents our fans would be affected. Ivan, Logan, Tony. Maddie baby please."
  He sat on my lap and pulled the knife out of my hand and threw it. He pressed our lips together and the  looked me in the eye. Holding my face he kissed me again.
  "Let me explain myself."
  "Go ahead but it might not change anything."
  "I haven't slept with anyone except for you since you came back from Spain. I slept with Tessa thinking that she could be somewhat like you. I don't love her or even like her. You're the only one for me.  I need you in my life. That one night I didn't come home was because Ivan and Ruben got me drunk and took my phone away. You know I was extremely sick the next day. Baby I am not hiding anything from you. Tessa is just being a bitch. What can I do to prove that I only want you?"
  "You don't need to, I love you Emilio. I should have asked you first before I started to go crazy about it it's just..."
  "I know and they were the biggest mistakes in my life."
  I pulled him closer and kissed him. Luckily he wasn't in his suit. We sat there kissing for awhile. I pulled away.
  "We have to tell everyone that the wedding is still happening."
  "Baby everyone is listening they didn't leave to go tell everyone."
  EC: "No we didn't but now you have to fix your makeup."
  "That shouldn't be a problem."
  EM: "Why are you always so cute?"
  "I don't know why are you always so hot?"
  EC: "You don't have time to have sex so Emilio out."
  Emilio stood up picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and pecked his lips. He set me down and then left. I had gotten good at clean out and fixing cuts. So I quickly did that and then got ready fixing my makeup surprised to find that the stylist had finished doing my hair.