54: Making Up

I walked into the play place and set the food down at the table. Ivan came over and slid into the seat across from me and grabbed my hands.
  "Ivan." I smiled and looked into his eyes.
  V: "Mommy!"
  "Yes sweetheart?"
  V: "I like Ivan, he is really nice."
  "I am glad Victoria."
  She giggled and ran back off to play.
  I: "You didn't get anything for you to eat Maddie."
  "I'll eat later, I have to keep my body healthy."
  I: "How come you get prettier everytime I see you."
  "Ivan you know who I chose..."
  I: "I know and he will choose you too. After he realized the mistake he made he cried for days. He really does love you Maddie, and he will pick you."
  "I doubt that but thanks Ivan."
  I leaned over the table and kissed Ivan's cheek. I sat back down and pulled my phone out. Keeping ahold of one of Ivan's hands.
  Emilio's POV
  I walked into the play area at the wrong time. I caught my brother being kissed by my wife? I don't even know if she still loves me. I went over and sat down next to my brother. He looked at me and pulled his hand away from Maddie. She looked up and smiled at me before looking back down at her phone.
  V: "Mommy, do we have to stay at uncle Jake's house?"
  M: "Victoria we have talked about this."
  V: "But I don't wanna I wanna stay with Daddy."
  M: "Victoria your daddy is busy and..."
  V: "Daddy can't be to busy for me, though."
  M: "Victoria, it has already been decided that we are staying with Jake."
  V: "Fine."
  Maddie set her phone down and pulled her daughter onto her lap, moving her hair out of her face and then kissing her daughters forehead.
  M: "Eat your food babygirl."
  I bit my lip and looked down.
  I: "Emilio just tell her that you love her."
  "Ivan it's not that simple she hasn't talked to me in a year she is probably in another relationship with someone else."
  I: "Maddie?"
  She looked up again and looked into Ivan's eyes. M: "Yes Ivan?"
  I: "Are you dating anyone?"
  She looked over at me and then at Victoria.
  V: "No mommy is single, mommy said that there is only one guy she wants to be with, but she doesn't know if he loves her back."
  M: "Victoria! I thought we said that was our secret."
  V: "I never promised to keep it."
  "Who is it Logan?"
  M: "Emilio not now."
  "Why you don't want to break my heart in public?"
  I: "Emilio, calm down bro."
  M: "Emilio I never meant to break your heart! I love you! You're the only guy that I have ever loved more than my dad and my brothers."
  She got up picking up Victoria and left. I looked over at Ivan confused. He shook his head and climbed over me going after Maddie.
  Maddison's POV
  I: "Maddie wait! Don't leave again please!"
  "Why does it matter he obviously doesn't want me in his life anymore."
  I: "He wants you more than he has ever wanted anything before. I notice that you still have your ring on, he hasn't taken his off either."
  "Ivan I just..."
  I: "Maddie I am telling you he loves you!"
  V: "Mommy I am sorry I upset you."
  "You didn't do anything babygirl."
  V: "But you were happy until I told them that."
  "Honey you couldn't upset mommy ever."
  I: "Give him a chance."
  V: "Mommy if he is the one you love then you shouldn't just walk away."
  "How did you get so smart?"
  V: "I don't know."
  I stood up and picked Victoria back up. Ivan came over and hugged me pulling me back towards Emilio. We walked back over and sat back down.
  E: "Maddie I am sorry. I want you to know that I love you too."
  I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact. I heard him rustle and then get up. I looked over at Ivan then got up and pulled him into my arms connecting our lips. When we pulled away from each other we looked at each other like it was the first time.
  E: "Maddie can we start over?"
  "I would really like that Emilio."
  E: "I love you, so much, Maddison." I looked up into his eyes and kissed him softly. "You have no idea how much I am going to do you were we are alone."
  "I think I do, I love you too Emilio."
  I: "Okay first off you guys are in a public place second off your daughter is right here Maddie."
  "Ivan I wouldn't do that in public and so what."
  V: "Does this mean we don't have to stay at Jake's house?"
  "Victoria we still have to stay with Jake."
  V: "But it's to loud there."
  "You were in the house for an hour, and were asleep most of the time."
  V: "But I don't like it there."
  "Why?"
  V: "I don't know, I just don't like it there."
  "Okay, I will see if your dad can take you tonight."
  V: "Really?"
  "Yeah."
  A: "Emilio what are you doing?"
  E: "Alex we aren't together."
  A: "Ugh I hate you Maddie."
  "Love you too, Alex. I have to go cause now I have to go stop by Logan's house."
  E: "Can you come over later tonight."
  "Emi..."
  E: "Look I haven't had sex since you left and..."
  "Nice try but I will see what I can do."
  I kissed him again before walking out of the building. As I pulled up to Logan's I noticed that Andy was there, I bit my lip and then got out. Victoria wiggled making it difficult for me to get her out of her car seat. When I finally get her out of her car seat I set her down allowing her to run in the house. When I get inside I find Victoria jumping on Logan's lap.
  "Victoria, don't jump on him."
  L: "It's okay really Maddie."
  "Victoria you shouldn't jump on your dad."
  V: "But I missed him."
  "Victoria!"
  V: "Okay mommy."
  She stops jumping and comes over to me. I pick her up and walk over to Logan.
  "She doesn't want to stay with Jake."
  L: "I understand why."
  "Logan, you shouldn't talk about Jake like that."
  L: "You were the same way before you left."
  "Whatever, can I leave her here?"
  L: "Yeah of course."
  V: "But mommy I want you to stay too."
  "Victoria mommy can't stay too. There isn't enough room for mommy to stay."
  L: "Mommy could sleep in daddy's bed."
  "Logan!"
  V: "Please Mommy."
  "No Victoria, I said that you could stay at daddy's house. Mommy has to go back to Jake's house."
  V: "No you're probably just going to go to Emilio's house."
  L: "Victoria, your mom told you that you could stay you should be happy that you get to stay with daddy."
  V: "Okay."