69: The Ellen Show

Jake went inside and up to his room. The rest of us went inside and Anthony pulled me off to the side and had me vlog with him and Chance.
C: "Oh look it's Jake's little sister."
"What's up?"
A: "You know that I just adopted a little girl right?"
"Uh huh what about it?"
C: "It's your fault Maddie, bringing your daughter here made Tony want one."
"Hey now don't blame me."
A: "Why are you all dressed up Maddie?"
"I am going to an event. Anyways that's a secret and I can not tell you this one."
C: "Okay chanthonians that is today's vlog!"
A: "Sorry about the click bait but..."
C: "Sometimes you gotta click bait. However today's vlog was extremely good news."
A: "So hit that subscribe button and maybe turn on those post notifications too."
C: "This week's shout out goes to Chanthony Clips. And we'll see in the best vlog."
They turned off the camera. And then we walked back into the living room. Jake and Erika were ready. I smiled and then hugged Erika.
J: "Can you tell me now Maddison?"
"Yeah, Ellen wants us on her show!"
J: "What! No way this is a prank for sure."
T: "Nope come on we gotta get to the studio, we only have a couple of hours."
We all went out and climbed into the limo. Victoria fell asleep on Logan's lap.
EC: "I really hope this isn't a prank because if I had to get ready in thirty minutes for nothing I am going to kill someone."
"It's not I am not Jake."
J: "What's that supposed to mean."
L: "You drove your friends to Coachella and then left them there without tickets."
J: "Okay that's true but it was funny."
"Maybe for you."
T: "That would be pretty cruel. Oh we are here."
We climbed out of the limo and went inside. Ellen walked over.
ED: "Hey Taylor!"
T: "Ellen I brought the people you wanted."
ED: "Great thanks Taylor. Maddison I am so happy to meet you!"
"Aw thanks."
ED: "Well we'll be filming soon, I want to talk with you and Taylor first about the new album that you guys created."
"Okay great."
ED: "And then we'll talk to your family and get to know more about you."
"I find it funny that you are more excited to meet me than to meet my brothers."
ED: "You're going to be more popular than your brothers."
J: "Hey now there's no way."
"Sorry Jake it's already happened."
An Hour Later
ED: "So you're the younger sister of Jake and Logan Paul right?"
"Yeah."
ED: "So is there any secrets that you have that you want your dad to know about your brothers?"
"Ah no, it'd get all of us in trouble."
ED: "Okay we'll be right back with Maddison Paul's family." There was a pause for a second and Taylor got up and walked off the stage then everybody walked on. Victoria now awake and full of energy. "And we are back. So first off I would like to ask a few questions about the clown incident that happened a few years ago. Which a lot of people say was just a publicity stunt."
"That was definitely real, very scary time."
ED: "So this is when you were first introduced as Jake and Logan's sister right?"
"Yeah."
ED: "I think the biggest question is the fact that Victoria is Logan's daughter, so how did that work?"
"Well um I am adopted, so it kind of just happened and I mean I am glad happened because I love our daughter very much."
ED: "Really that's interesting. So you aren't blood related to the Paul family."
"No."
ED: "So my understanding is that you were married to Emilio when you found out that you were pregnant with Victoria. How did you feel Emilio when you found out that your wife was pregnant with Logan's daughter?"
EM: "I was happy, really I mean I had known that she had slept with someone but I was in Spain. Um I mean I couldn't really be upset with her."
ED: "And why's that?"
Emilio looked at me and I shrugged. It was his decision to tell his fans that he had been cheating on me.
EM: "I had been cheating on her."
ED: "And you two are still together?"
"We both made a mistake, although we might not regret it at all... We still love each other. And that's what really matters to us."
ED: "Hmm that's really sweet. So who does Victoria call her father?"
"Logan, she actually didn't really get to know Emilio or Ivan very well because I moved to Spain without anyone knowing."
ED: "That's right you just recently started vlogging again. So does Victoria know Spanish?"
"Yeah she does."
ED: "Oh would you demonstrate Victoria?"
V: "Uh sure. Umm..." Victoria tried to think of something that she could say that wouldn't get her into trouble. I smiled as she crawled onto my lap and looked at me to see what she should say. I whispered into her ear and then she smiled and confidently said. "¡Puedes comprar tu ropa Maverick en LoganPaul.com/shop! Siempre enchufa".
ED: "Aw you have a very cute daughter. Anyways Jake are you proud of your sister for her new album?"
J: "Of course, she's really talented and deserves it although I am surprised that she did it with Taylor."
ED: "Has she written any of your songs?"
J: "Any of my songs? Um I believe she wrote I Love You Big Bro."
"Yeah I wrote I Love You Big Bro."
ED: "Has she written any of your songs Logan?"
L: "She write Rise of the Paul's and I think she helped with The Fall of Jake Paul."
ED: "Really?"
"I may have helped dis Jake."
ED: "So do you have a favorite brother?"
"I do but he's only slightly more favored."
ED: "So is it Jake or Logan?"
"Logan, although I think that's obvious."
ED: "So do the Martinez Twins and Jake still have beef against each other?"
I: "Definitely."
J: "I mean we don't fight so I would've thought that, that was over."
ED: "What was the cause of the whole drama?"
I: "The way we were treated, I mean don't get us wrong being a part of the team ten family was great but the constant pranking wasn't something we could handle."
ED: "So it wasn't the fact that Jake didn't want Emilio dating Maddison."
I: "I would say Maddison is the reason that we stayed so long or at least for the last year that we were on team ten."
ED: "Would you ever add or join team ten again?"
J: "I'd love to have the twins back they've always been family to me."
E: "Of course team ten is an amazing family."
I: "I mean yeah as long as there weren't as many pranks."
We continued the show. When it was over I was around four in the afternoon Jake, Logan and Ivan started talking while I was talking with Taylor, Emilio with his arms around me.
T: "So no tour?"
"Yeah, I don't wanna do it."
T: "That's fine with me, you deserve some time with your family."
"Thank you Taylor."
E: "Are we going to talk to them about us getting married?"
"I think it'd be better just to send them invitations."
E: "And what are we gonna do? Go spend a week in Spain to plan out some things?"