33: Kidnapped 2

"I want my baby!"
  C1: "Hey that's enough fun for today we got to get a move on before the police get here!"
  C2: "Who called the police?"
  C1: "Jake who else? Now leave her phone and let's go they can track her phone."
  C2: "Okay let's go bye Logan can't wait to play again!"
  C1: "Your driving this time I am going to take advantage of her."
  C2: "Fine but don't be to loud!"
  I am untied from the chair and brought to a car. The clowns smashed my phone and then came back out and drove off. The first clown sat in the back with me. I thought he was going to rape me but instead he started to tend to the cuts on my arm. I was tired so I just gave up.
  C1: "You can go to sleep Maddison, I won't do anything."
  "I don't know if I can trust that but why don't you just kill me?"
  C2: "Nope we are just going to leave you at a park nearby."
  "What happened to playing that game with Logan again?"
  C2: "I can't stand to hurt you again, Maddison this is just to prove to Jake that he needs to be more careful."
  "Jake doesn't care about me he told you to kill me and you might as well just do that!"
  C1: "Then he would be getting what he wants. Can't let that happen now don't tell anyone who we are or else Emilio is gonna get it."
  "Okay okay, are you watching us?"
  C2: "Only Jake but I will know if you tell someone!"
  "I wasn't planning on it, I won't I promise!"
  C2: "Good now get out and you can either wait at this park or go to the gas station that's  a few blocks from here either way the police will find you."
  I was let out and I fell to the ground watching them speed away, my car had been left at the abandoned house. I got on my feet and started to walk towards the gas station my face stained with tears. When I got to the gas station the worker called the police. I was shaking in fear, and just wanted to get home to Emilio's arms but Emilio had gone to Spain with Ivan and Ray. The police took me to the police department where I was faced with my brothers and father. The police kept asking me questions that I couldn't answer. So they finally let me go. I walked into Logan's arms not wanting to look at Jake.
  L: "Are you alright Mads?"
  "No I could have died!"
  G: "It's okay Maddie we are here."
  "Yeah well I don't know why Jake even bothered to show up."
  J: "Cause I care Maddie!"
  "Bull you told them to kill me! You wouldn't have cared!"
  L: "You did what?"
  J: "I wasn't thinking!"
  "No obviously not! All you care about is Erika and yourself you're so selfish! And now I don't know what I am going to do my career is ruined my life is all messed up and I don't know if my husband is safe! I just wanna go home, please take me home Logan!"
  L: "Okay Mads, will do." Logan and I walked away leaving my dad and Jake behind.  We got in his car and Logan kissed my forehead. "I am so sorry you had to go through that. I didn't mean to have him cut you."
  "It's okay I know you didn't it's fine Logan. I love you."
  "I love you, Mads."
  He drove me to my house. We went inside the empty house and I felt so alone, I didn't even know if Emilio knew. My phone was destroyed and I couldn't call him.
  "Mads are you sure you want to stay here alone?"
  "No I don't but I don't want to be faced with Evan and Spencer and isn't dad staying with you?"
  "Yeah he is, but Mads you shouldn't be here alone."
  "They won't bother you I promise."
  "Yes  they will they care and I just want to sleep."
  "You don't even have a phone right now Mads, I can't leave you here."
  "Then you can stay because I am not going to your house."
  "Fine have it your way."
  He walked out pissed off at me. I went up to my room and sat on my bed feeling so alone. Alex had gone with the twins to Spain so she could visit her family. I touched my stomach  and looked down. I couldn't wait to have my baby at least the baby would be something I could cuddle with until it was older. I sighed and decided that I would go back to Ohio for a little bit. I didn't know when my husband was coming back. I bought a plane ticket and then got up starting to pack my stuff. It was about 4pm so the phone shop should be open. I get up and leave the house. I buy a new phone and go home to set it up. I call Emilio.
  E: "Love?"
  "What time us it there?"
  E: "Mmm it's three am but it's okay love. Why do you look like you have been crying?"
  "I don't want to talk about that right now when are you guys coming home?"
  E: "Um here's the thing we are talking about moving back to Spain."
  "What!"
  E: "I am sorry love but this is home to me."
  "Whatever do what your gonna do I am just calling to let you know I am going to Ohio. Get some sleep love, bye."
  I hang up on him, I feel worse now knowing that information. I lay down to get some sleep myself after setting an alarm for 5am so I could make my 8am flight. The next morning I wake up and get an Uber, I put on one of Emilio's hoodies and a pair of shorts then do a light makeup. I get in the Uber.
  "Good Morning."
  "Oh good morning, aren't you the girl who just went through a kidnapping?"
  "Oh you heard about that?"
  "Yeah, I watched the stream I am a fan of your work."
  "Aw thanks."
  "So where are you off to?"
  "I am going back to Ohio for a bit maybe stay with my brother's mom. I just can't face the paparazzi right now."
  "Well I wish you the best of luck."
  "Thanks."
  A few minutes later I am at the airport. After going through security I pull the hood up of the hoodie and and put my earbuds in blocking the world out. Lucky nobody comes and bothers me. Then I realize that I can't just show up at Pam's house so I call her.
  "Hello Maddie you alright sweetheart?"
  "Yes Pam thanks for asking but are you in Ohio?"
  "Yeah I will be for a few more days but then I was going to fly out to California."
  "Do you know when Greg is flying home?"
  "I don't think that will be for a while he is helping Logan with Logan's house right now."
  "Okay good, can I stay with you for awhile, I just don't want to be here."