28: Birthday Dinner

Jake and Dad went in Jake's tesla. I ended up with Logan, which I was fine with. He was quiet most of the drive to the restaurant.
  "Maddie?"
  "Yes Logan?"
  "Never mind."
  I was wanting the day to be over with already, the truth was I have always hated my birthday. We pulled into the restaurant and got out of the Yeti. Logan grabbed my hand. We got inside meeting up with Jake and Dad.
  G: "How was the ride over here?"
  "What do you mean?"
  G: "Nothing"
  "Why are you acting like Jake all the sudden? Logan and I don't only fuck each other."
  J: "Maybe not but it's probably the thing you're thinking about right now and all day."
  L: "Guys stop."
  "Mhmm like you are only with Erika for her body and the sex?"
  J:"That's not true!"
  "Yeah so shut the fuck up Jake."
  J: "Oh I found the way piss Maddison off. Sleeping with Logan tonight."
  I smile at Jake then walk away. When I come back Jake continues to say things about me and Logan. Our dad got up to go to the bathroom so I took my chance and slapped Jake.
  J: "Ow Maddie."
  "I told you to shut up, if you keep it up, I won't talk to you."
  L: "Maddie what's the big deal? Do you not like sleeping with me?"
  "I never said that, now if you'd let me enjoy the rest of my night that would be great. So Jake I suggest you don't say anything about that again."
  G: "Well looks like Jake finally shut up."
  J: "Mhmm, you know I just thought maybe I should antagonize my sister."
  "Bull shit."
  L: "Maddie, come on."
  G: "Logan don't start with her. Jake finally stopped so can you two not piss her off?"
  L: "Fine."
  J: "Only for tonight."
  G: "Thank you."
  We finished eating and then Logan and I walked back to the yeti. The car ride was extremely quiet and uncomfortable. Logan wasn't happy with me. I hadn't done anything wrong though. We got into Logan's house and were immediately faced with his roommates and Andy.
  A: "How was dinner?"
  L: "Okay, Maddie upstairs now."
  "No."
  B: "Hey Maddison."
  "Brenden, Evan."
  E: "We were gonna go to a club wanna come Logan?"
  B: "No he doesn't want to come, he has Maddie over."
  E: "Right, by the way Happy Birthday Maddison."
  "Aw thanks Evan, I am sorry I couldn't be there at your party but you know alcohol."
  E: "No it's probably better that you weren't there."
  "Mmm yep well I'm going to go."
  L: "No you aren't we are gonna have a talk upstairs Maddison."
  "You're not my dad."
  L: "You're right I am not but I am your daddy."
  "Fuck you!"
  L: "You'd love too."
  "I hate when you're right, fine you win."
  A: "What was that about, I thought you said she's married."
  B: "Don't worry about it, let's give them some privacy."
  E: "Bye Maddie!"
  "Bye Evan have fun! Bye Brenden!"
  B: "Bye Maddison, come on Andy."
  I finished my walk up to Logan's room after the door was shut. Logan pushed me against the wall obviously still mad. I pushed him away.
  "What the fuck Maddie!"
  "What?"
  "You literally got upset for Jake stating the truth!"
  "So when he is annoying the fuck outta me I am going to slap him!"
  Logan pinned me back against the wall and kissed me harshly. He started to unbutton my shirt but got impatient and ended up ripping it. He then went to my neck and started to suck on it, making me fall into my place. I pulled myself away and pushed him to the bed making him fall onto it. He pulled me down with him and started to take his shirt off.
  "You shouldn't have got upset at Jake."
  "Yeah and what are you gonna do?"
  "Make you want me more."
  He got off of me and left the room. He was torturing himself but also getting payback at me. I sat up and crossed my arms. Then got up and went to find him. He was in his kitchen making himself a protein shake. I ignored him knowing that he wouldn't be able to control himself much longer. I went into the freezer and pulled out a box of ice cream then grabbed a spoon and walked out of the room.
  I sat down on the couch and opened the box of ice cream. Logan came in and sat down next to me putting his arm around me.
  "You can't control yourself, Logan."
  "Yes I can I have controlled myself all day. And I stopped myself from fucking you just now."
  "Mhmm and how much are you going to be able to sit through the pain of not getting any friction in your pants."
  "As long as it takes you to sit through your pain."
  "Mhmm, yeah right. You are probably thinking about me giving you a blow job right now."
  I moved so that I was sitting on his lap and facing him. Still eating the ice cream. I could tell he was struggling not to kiss me. I took the spoon and put ice cream on his face.
  "Opps sorry I didn't mean to. Let me help you with that."
  I licked it off of his face and felt him get harder. I was gonna get it my way. We both knew how to make each other melt but I had more control over Logan. He was starting to get frustrated, I smiled and then voted off of his lap going to put the ice cream away. Then went the other way to his room. I sat down on his bed and went onto Instagram and scrolled through the feed. I had to give it to Logan he was holding out longer than I expected him to. He walked into his room and took my phone out of my hand. He set it on his nightstand and started to take off the rest of my clothes. He left me in my underwear, then stripped himself. I grabbed my phone again and went back onto it.