46: Loges

Logan came over and picked me up. He carried me upstairs and set me on the ground shutting and locking his door. He pulled Victoria away from me and then put her down in a bassinet. He walked over to me and picked me up throwing me on his bed. I sat up and he walked over placing me on his lap facing him.
"Logan I don't wanna..."
L: "Why? Do you not love me?"
"I can love you and not have sex with you!"
L: "What the hell is it then Mads?"
"I don't know, I just don't want to."
L: "Don't lie, I know you you're addicted to having sex."
"Fine I am worried that Emilio and I aren't going to be together much longer! Too many people like me, and I already almost lost him because Ivan not to mention Tony."
L: "What happened with Ivan."
"Ivan kissed me while I was pregnant with Victoria and then Emilio, slapped me."
L: "Did you sleep with Anthony?"
"No but Emilio thought I was cheating on him with Tony remember when I came home that one day when Lele was over."
L: "That was because of Emilio?"
"Yeah he kissed Tessa in front of me."
L: "I would have left the boy if he did that to me."
"Tony was talking to me about sleeping with me and I had literally had my legs wrapped around his waist."
L: "But that's usually the way you act with Tony."
"That's what I thought and we had to keep our relationship a secret so I had to act like I wasn't in a relationship."
L: "How did you manage to keep your relationship a secret."
"Ivan, the twins would act like they were going to go film and have me 'record' them. Ivan would go off on his own and Emilio and I would go watch a movie or hang out at a park."
L: "And you guys never got caught?"
"Nope, we would even kiss in the room with the boys and no one ever said anything."
L: "Mads, I love you."
"I know and I love you too but I just don't want to loose Emilio, although I think I already did."
L: "Why?"
"Alex is pregnant."
L: "How long?"
"I told Emilio that she was only a month pregnant but she's three months Loges, she told me three months ago and she was in tears."
L: "And you've been keeping that secret for three months."
"Yeah, I didn't have a choice, she was scared that Emilio was going to leave me for her because I was having your baby and she didn't want to kill a human."
L: "But you told him?"
"He deserved to know and honestly if he decides to leave me for her then maybe it's for the best."
L: "But if he leaves you then... I couldn't do that to you Mads. I feel horrible now, I never should have pushed you to sleep with me."
I looked at him, and then kissed him softly.
"Loges I don't regret anything that we've done together, I mean Victoria makes me so happy and I also never would have found out about Alex, she's amazing and deserves to have an actual relationship."
L: "But you deserve to have Emilio."
"I have always loved him, but when you think about it he cheated on me twice. I have been waiting for him to ask for a divorce but he hasn't. Even when I asked him out I had never imagined him asking me to marry him."
L: "You asked him out?"
"Yeah." I smile remembering the memory.
Flashback
I was sitting in the team ten house alone waiting to surprise Jake. I had gone up to Tony's room because he was the one who had asked me to come and surprise Jake. I set my things on Tony's bed. I was walking downstairs when everyone walked into the house. Jake saw me and dropped his camera. I smiled and ran over to him. He hugged me tightly.
J: "What are you doing here?"
"I came to visit you!"
Jake leaned down and kissed my forehead. Then I hugged Chance and Anthony.
"Boys."
Chanthony: "Maddie."
J: "Oh yeah um these are the..."
"Martinez twins I know."
J: "Huh?"
"You idiot you vlog, I watch all of your and Logan's vlogs."
J: "Oh right, I don't know why you would be interested in what we are doing."
"You should have finished high school I think your getting stupid."
J: "Hey Maddison!"
"I love you Jake!"
A: "Excuse me Maddie but that's my man!"
"He belonged to me first but whatever Alissa."
J: "Don't fight, we were going to jump into the pool do you want to join?"
"Is it clean from the last time you guys did whatever you did?"
J: "Yeah?"
"Okay then I will go change!"
J: "Okay you can put your stuff in my room Maddie."
"Okay."
I ran up and grabbed my suitcases and put them in Jake's room. I quickly changed into my swimsuit and then started to walk downstairs when I heard the twins talking in Spanish I was just going to walk past until I heard them say my name.
I: "¡Maddie is muy caliente!"
E: "Sí, estoy de acuerdo, pero no hablo de ella de esa manera frente a Jake, ¡estoy bastante seguro de que solían salir con alguien!"
I bit my lip and knocked on the door no one in the house spoke Spanish but I could. The twins opened the door and their eyes widen. I laugh a little but then speak up. They both look at each other then back at me. I could tell that they were embarrassed.
"Talking about me, boys?"
E: "Um no, we weren't."
"Está bien, lo que sea que diga".
E: "¿Qué sabes lo que dijimos?"
"Sí, gracias por el cumplido y para que sepas que Jake es mi hermano mayor".
I: "Woah, eso cambió para bien".
"Sí, los veo afuera".
I walked downstairs and outside finding everyone else outside. I walked over and started talking to Tessa and Alissa.
T: "Aw you are to hot."
"Uh no, I am not."
A: "We all know you're modeling! And those boys couldn't keep their eyes off of you, well except Jake."
"I would hope so, Jake is my brother. And I wouldn't say that they were staring at me."
T: "Really cause Chance and Anthony are staring at your ass right now?"
I turned around and looked at them. They waved and I waved back, then saw the twins walk out of the house. I turned back around.
"Okay so they're staring at me so what, I don't like either of them."
A: "Okay but you're missing out with Anthony, he's pretty hot."
T: "Really I think Chance is hot."
"Okay then, I just think of them as friends that's it."
A: "Okay let's play truth or dare then."
T: "Oh yeah!"
"Okay but Alissa is going first. Truth or dare."
A: "Truth"
"Okay you wimp. Have you slept with my brother?"
A: "No. Okay truth or dare Maddie?"
"Dare."
A: "I dare you to go whisper something dirty into Anthony's ear."
"Fine."