Episode 36: Busted

{Edited}

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY BABY COUSIN???!" Yelled a familiar voice.

We both jumped in shock of who had entered the house. Oppa was now in the same room as us.

From the fright Jungkook and I collided heads. He groaned as he was trying to climb off of me. However, he was being pulled by his shirt collar. "HYUNG IM SORRY!!! DONT KILL ME" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs. With pleading eyes for me to speak up.

"OPPA!" I yelled. He turned around with anger in his eyes. I nervously gulped. Oppa was scary when angry.

Maybe I shouldn't be messing with his decisions right now.

"Please do get his face. He might have almost raped me, but I love his beautiful face. Anything but his face!" I pleaded.

"Ok Oppa will miss the face..... Oh and Jungkook you tried raping Woozi's precious Noona? Tsk tsk tsk." He said while still dragging him.

I laughed at Jungkook yelling for Oppa—pleading for Oppa to let him live. He was screaming my name for me to help him. I'd shake my head whenever he look at me for help.

"Noona?"

"Hmmm"

"Did Hyung do anything to you?"

"I don't know did he? Look at my neck and tell me."

"OH MY GOD NOONA! YOUR NECK IS FILLED WITH HICKEYS!"

"What?!??" I yelled while going to the nearest bath room.

I got to the mirror and looked on my neck. I was so shocked to see that I have four. Two on each side of my neck. "JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I ran up to Oppa's room and saw him getting beaten by Oppa. "What's wrong N/N?"

"Look what he did to my neck!"

I saw Oppa's eyes go down to my neck. His eyes then widened. " Jungkook look what you've done. She can't go to places with those all over her neck!"

"N/n! Hyung...... Please I'm sorry. It's not my fault though. Let me explain Hyung! Please I don't want to die!"

"Fine please explain how those ended up on her neck by 'accident'."

"Ok so we were watching a movie together. There was this part in the movie that was ummm. It was a turn on.......... We watching and I had my hand over my." He looks down at his crotch and whistles. "and she grabbed my hand. I didn't do anything I stayed calm. Then she climbs on top of me and.......... And she started biting on MY neck. Sucking on MY neck. Then that pushed me over my limits and I did that to her neck......" The whole time he was glancing at me. He hung his head low after he finished.

"I'm very disappointed in you both. Jungkook leave. Y/N your room now." We both nodded and went to do what he said. Like little children obedient following our mothers orders after being caught doing something we are not supposed be doing.