Eight

SEASON ONE
EPISODE EIGHT:
Responsible Oppa

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! Wake up!" I hear being yelled. I groan, turning away from the voice. They began shaking me in an attempt to wake me up. "Wake up! We're late for school!" they shout.

I shoot up from my spot on the bed. "What? I'm up!" I yell, falling off of the bed. I groaned as I hit the floor, but Yoongi was laughing his ass off. "Today is Saturday you asshole!" I scream, standing up.

He laughs in my face, rolling around. "You fucking idiot!" he laughs.

"Hyung leave her alone," I hear Woozi say from the doorway. He wasn't laughing, but it was clear that he was holding one back.

"You're no fun," Yoongi huffs. "But you can't lie, it was fucking hilarious!"

"It wasn't funny," Woozi says with a glare. "It was a dick move. You did the same thing to me!" Woozi shouted, annoyance dipping in his words.

"Stop your complaining," Yoongi says, waving his hand in dismissal. "And I got you guys up for a reason. We're heading to the courts," Yoongi explained, walking away with his head high.

Yoongi's POV

The score was closer than I would've liked. 56-56. I wasn't sure how Y/n and Woozi managed to tie up the game, but then again it was a two versus one.

Y/n had the ball right now. Woozi was doing a good job of keeping me away from her, so I was unable to block the ball she shot. "We win!" she screamed, running around the court and hugging onto Woozi. The celebration was going good, that was until the ball came back and hit her in the head.

"Oh my God! Is she dead?" Woozi yelled, running over to Y/n when she fell over. Did she really knock herself out with a basketball?

"Y/n?" I shouted at her, trying to shake her awake. "Hey! Wake up!" I try. She made no indication that she was awake. For fuck sakes. "Help me get her into the car," I tell Woozi as I pick her up.

~•~

After about an hour she finally stirred awake. Woozi was the first to jump up and check on her. "Y/n! You're awake! Are you alright?" he questioned.

She gave him a smile. "Of course, thank you for taking care of me. I'm fine!" she said happily, but it was clear that she was in pain.

I had her some medicine and a glass of water. "Here. Take it and go to your room and rest some more," I tell her. She frowns at me.

"But I'm fine," she insisted. I roll my eyes. She was obviously not okay, but maybe I should try and be more lieniet.

"Fine," I huff. "But you are to stay where I can see you," I sternly tell her. She smiles softly at me, wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"Thank you!" she says.

"Oppa," I say. She looks at me confused for a moment. "Thank you Oppa," I explain a little more.

She stares at me for a moment. She hums with a nod, "Thank you Oppa. I'll stay right here on the couch."

I nod to myself, watching the TV. Could I really let Jungkook date her? His plan was to break her and I'm a part of that plan. . .but she's family now. She's growing on me. I can't let him hurt her. She's too soft for that, she'll be more than broken. I can't let this keep going. I have to stop Jungkook, she's my responsibility now.

Rewritten 6/24/22