Thirteen

SEASON ONE
EPISODE THIRTEEN:
Mission Impossible

Y/n's POV

I woke up from my deep sleep with a pain in my neck. I felt as if I had been sleeping wrong all night.

I let out a quiet yawn as I attempted to stretch my arms out. I then realized that I had fallen asleep next to Jungkook. Not only was I sleeping next to him, but he had held me all night long.

I hid my face in my hands as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I was so nervous and slightly embarrassed that he had fallen asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist. What if my stomach was rumbling in my sleep and he could feel it?

I tried to pry his grip from my waist and let myself free. I felt so claustrophobic in his tight hold, but there was that comfort of being held.

Through all my attempts, I wasn't able to free myself from his hold and I ended up waking him. He grumbled something under his breath before dozing off once more. I sighed in relief and continued to shimmy my way out of his hold. However once I was close to escaping, he tightened his grip on me, pulling me closer than I originally was.

I felt my cheeks flush red as I tried to calm myself down. Does he not realize he's holding me hostage right now?

Carefully, I was able to turn myself around so I was no longer face to face with him. Maybe that's why I was getting so embarrassed? Maybe this would be better?

I noticed that Taehyung was also sleeping right next to us. Maybe he could help me out of this mess!

I wiggled my arm free and reached over to Taehyung. I first poked his cheek, waiting for him to wake. He never did, instead it looked as if he had fallen deeper into his sleep.

I huffed out, poking him again. This time getting a reaction. He groaned out in annoyance, starting to flip himself over. "Taehyung!" I whispered, poking him a little rougher than I had before.

His eyes slowly started to show a sign of life. I watched as his muscles struggle to open his eyelids, but eventually, I saw his brown eyes peek through. "Taehyungie Oppa," I began. "Please help me," I beg. I really needed him to pay attention but I also didn't want to risk waking anyone else up. This was a life or death situation we were dealing with.

He blinked at me with a confused look. Almost like he was unsure of what I was asking, that was until he noticed.

He looked down to see Jungkook's death grip around my waist. I could hear him snicker under his breath. I tried to wiggle my way out of Jungkook's hood, but it only resulted in his grip getting tighter.

Taehyung giggled at my pouting face. I needed serious help and this guy was laughing?! The nerve of some people!

Taehyung just shook his head before sitting up. At first I thought he was going to help me, that was before I watched him get up completely and head towards the stairs.

I nearly screamed at Taehyung to help me, instead I nearly cried at the fact that he had left me all alone to fend for myself.

I had sat alone for a good five minutes before Taehyung reappeared. This time he came to my rescue with a body pillow.

He had instructed that I needed to flip back over and face Jungkook. I groaned in pain as I struggled to readjust myself once more.

Afterwards, he then started his process of switching me with the pillow, somehow without waking Jungkook. He instructed me a few things before I nodded and did what I was told. If it had been any other time, this might have been funny. But it wasn't funny because I seriously needed to go pee.

Eventually I was set free! I pumped my hands in the air in celebration before I started to get up. Before I was even able to move from my spot, Jungkook reach up and pulled me back down. This time, directly on his chest.

Lord please save me!

Rewritten 9/7/22