Ten

SEASON ONE
EPISODE TEN:
Cousin?

Y/n's POV

When Oppa got back to his house he headed straight for his room, I guess to grab his things. He seemed kinda moody when he walked through the door.

I had already gathered all my things and stuffed them into a small backpack. I was really nervous but excited to meet his friends. Of course, I knew of them, but I've never really met them.

"Are you ready?" I hear from Oppa, breaking me out of my thoughts. I flinched at the loudness of his voice.

"Yah! Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I say, slapping his arm while holding onto my shirt where my heart would be. He just giggled at me. I mutter about how much I hate him under my breath before telling him I was ready.

"Good, we're leaving in a few minutes. Make sure you have everything," he told me. I nod and riffle through my bag, making sure I did in fact have everything.

I stood by the couch as I waited for Yoongi to be ready. Woozi was sitting watching some American show with chips. I was getting really into the show when Oppa called me. "We'll be back tomorrow Woozi!" he yelled from the door.

Woozi yelled back, "See you tomorrow hyung!"

Hoseok's POV

We were all talking, waiting for Yoongi hyung to show up. He was the only one missing, other than Jungkook, but he said he wasn't coming. I wonder why. "Oh Yoongi hyung must be here," I said after hearing someone knock on the door.

I opened the door revealing my hyung, though there was someone hiding behind him. "Hyung? Did you seriously bring one of your girlfriends?" I groaned in annoyance. Seriously? We never bring one of our girlfriends.

"Shut up would you?" Yoongi hyung grumbled. "This isn't my girlfriend," he said, tugging the girl from behind him. She struggled with him until he won. The girl that he pulled out from behind was Jungkook's girlfriend. Why would he bring her here?

"Um. Hyung, Jungkook isn't here. He's not coming either," I explained to him. Hinting that he shouldn't have brought her here.

"Dumbass. I know Jungkook isn't here. This is Y/n," he said, pushing her in front of himself. "My cousin," he emphasized.

"What?" I gasped. "Why didn't you tell any of us!" I was shocked. Yoongi hyung was usually protective of his family. Letting Jungkook date his cousin doesn't sound like him.

"Found out this week," he said nonchalantly. Oh now that makes sense. I move away from the door, allowing them inside.

Taehyung's POV

When Hobi hyung came back two people were following him. One of them was Yoongi hyung and the other. Y/n? Isn't that Jungkook's toy? Why was she here?

"Guys! Yoongi and his cousin are here!" Hobi hyung said. Cousin? Now that's some news. But why did he bring her here?

I went to ask him why he never told us but he beat me to it. "Found out during the weekend," he said, answering all of our unspoken question.

"Hi! Nice to meet you Y/n," I tell her, shining my brightest smile.

"Oh. Hello. . .Taehyung?" she asked in greeting.

I nod. "Yup! But you can just call me Oppa," I tell her, winking.

"You can call us all Oppa," Namjoon hyung called out. Waving, "I'm Namjoon."

"Hi!" she said, a shy smile painting her lips.

"Jimin!" Jimin said happily, bouncing in his spot.

"I'm Hoseok!" Hobi hyung called out.

"Jimin, Hoseok. Hello," she said, rocking back and forth on her feet. Well then.

Rewritten 6/28/22