Episode 27: Y/N?!?

{Edited}

Y/n POV
Monday, at school, during my second class. I was finishing my work I had, it was easy so I finished quickly. I then got a text from Jungkook. Luckily I was done with my work.

Kookie<3
Hey why weren't you at the party? I was waiting for you.

You
I was there remember!

Kookie<3
You were? Where? I didn't see you. However I did see a really pretty girl.

You
Ah~ That's not fair! Anyways, you and I talked. Did you hit your head or something?

Kookie<3
I don't remember seeing you. What were you wearing?

You
I was wearing black pants. A burgundy shirt. My hair was down.

Jungkook's POV
I was texting Y/N. She said that I saw her at the party. I don't remember seeing her there. She asked if I hit my head.

Does she think I'm crazy?

The Beautiful Nerd
I was wearing black pants. A burgundy shirt. My hair was down.

Me
Wait! Hold on! Are you telling me, that you were that super hot chick I was talking to?

The Beautiful Nerd
Ummm..... Idk was I? I don't think I dressed that good. All I did different was wear makeup and wear my hair down.

Me
That's why she looked so familiar! It's because it was you! Aww this all makes sense now!

The Beautiful Nerd
Ha! That's funny! Well Mrs. Yoo is calling me, I have to go now. Bye my adorable Bunny!

Me
Bye my nerd!

That whole time I thought that girl was a new girl. It was really just my nerdy girl. I should consider asking her to be a for real girlfriend.

I think I should do it this week or next week...maybe not. She likes me and I like her so it's worth a try, right?