CHAPTERSIXTYFIVE

CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

It was no more than freezing outside, the dull smell of chocolate coming from Devotee's kitchen as Black Tear managed to bake cookies for the group on the floor that was occupied by an Uno game.

"Draw two, hoe!" Devotee yelled, placing the card down as Crimson scoffed, taking two from the deck. Blurry and Spooky were seated next to her, both having only two cards in their hand. Games like this usually got heated between the group, but it wasn't any surprise.

"Hey Blurry," Spooky started, satisfaction in his tone, "draw four."

"Eat my fucking ass, Spooks! I hate you."

Blurryface sighed, accepting loss as he took four (rather shit) cards. Hurricane was next to him, laughing as she put down her card.

"Uno!"

She ended up winning to nobody's surprise, having held a wild card from the start of the game. They collectively decided on a rematch after Black finished the cookies. Devotee took a seat in Violent Cain's lap much to his protest, and the rest were situated around the living area. Blurry was perched on the sofa with his legs folded next to the redhead.

Spooky frowned, "Why don't you ever sit in my lap, Blur?"

The brunet looked up from his phone, "Your lap is uncomfortable. That's why."

"You'd think that you two still hate each other the way y'all act all the time," said Crimson, a smirk on her pink lips.

"Blurry is just no fun like Dev and Violent are," the brown eyed boy responded mockingly. Blurryface smacked his arm, dramatically grabbing it after and draping himself across Spooky's legs, facing the ceiling. Spooky smiled.

"Happy now, jackass?" Blurry asked, a look on his face that was hiding a smile.

"Very."

"Nasty, go back to hating each other!" Devotee yelled, cupping his mouth. Blurry laughed, the rest of the group amused as well. There was something off about the way Blurry laughed, it was slightly more menacing. Like he didn't mean it.

Hurricane cleared her throat, tapping her nails against the floor. "You're all coming to Menace's party on the 31st, right?"

"I don't have any other choice," Blurry joked, watching as his boyfriend idly played with his hands.

"Y'all should plan on staying over like me and Violent," Devotee exclaimed. "It's fun, plus tons of other people are planning on it too."

Blurry knew he'd have to talk to Caroline about that, but it didn't necessarily worry the boy. It was so weird, he never really liked parties at all in the first place. Especially with Devotee and Hurricane, he felt like he was going to shitty college parties every Thursday night and he was only 17. Another reason why he wanted to stay away from college.

"I'm down if Blur wants to," the paler said.

He supposed he wouldn't ponder anymore. "Why not," the red eyed boy replied sarcastically.

Crimson giggled, "Of course Blurry wants to go, it's a one-way ticket to—"

"Don't finish that, thanks." Blurry spat.

"Hey fools, your fucking gourmet cookies are ready. Eat them or I beat your asses," Black Tear announced, tucking a blonde strip of hair behind her ear.

Blurry shifted himself off of Spooky, about to get up before he was stopped.

"Don't worry, I've got you," the taller smiled, leaving Blurry sitting on the sofa while everyone else flocked to the kitchen. (Minus Devotee, but that was normal because Violent did everything for the blue tinted boy.)

They all returned in a bustle, Crimson moaning overdramatically as she chewed. Blurry chucked, eyeing the second treat being held by the approaching boy.

Spooky held it out at him expectantly, only to have Blurry bob his head forward and bite the cookie out of his hand, catching the other off guard as the tanner smiled. Spooky laughed quietly as Blurryface hummed a thanks. He sat down next to the brunet, watching with light eyes as the shorter caught the rest of the cookie with his stained hand.

"Y'all gonna make me sick," Crimson sighed.

"Leave them alone, that was fucking cute!" Violent argued.

Blurry looked at the aqua eyed boy, "Why're you so nice to me?"

Devotee cocked his head slightly. "Because you're not that bad yourself." The group looked at him with bewilderment, even the brunet himself. Spooky on the other hand has his hands thrown out in agreement, eyes wide.

"Thank you! Understatement of the year."

"You're whipped, Spooky Jim." Black Tear groaned.

The redhead shrugged, "Maybe I am."

AUTHORS NOTE

not to take away from the god songs that are jumpsuit and nico and the niners but billie eilish's new song fuckin SLAPS

ALSO

i lied and i published the oneshot book early!!! if y'all thought this shit would end after the book y'all hoes thought wrong!!!!! the book is called pretty boy (appropriately) and it's just a bunch of extra shit that i'll end up writing. there's a few extra scenes from this book i have planned out all the way to full oneshots from when those little shits are in their 30s and old and stuff. it's a lot and it's exciting and there's so much y'all don't know about these boys.

SO IF YOURE INTERESTED the book is up now and has a oneshot that explains what went down when spooky met dev and the crew! (yes including blurry)

10