CHAPTERTWENTYONE

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

A few weeks passed. The ordeal was over. Things were back to "normal".

Normal made Blurryface uncomfortable.

Radio Rebel was framed, and suspended for harassment for a week. (This was punishment for what went down on school grounds). People continued on with their lives, as if it was causal and they had something more important than the events that went down that one Friday, but that was thanks to the fact that other things happened. It was all different, yet perfectly fine. Black Tear even joined the red eyed boy with his friends.

Blurryface was also officially starting to become friends with Spooky Jim, as the two had started hanging out more often, distracting Blurryface heavily from the flow of phrases and thoughts that would cloud his mind. He even found himself having the redhead over to his own house a few times. Again, it was weird, but Blurryface let it slide for whatever reason.

Hurricane and Crimson were back to pissing each other off all the time, and Nicotine and Devotee decided to start writing songs together. So much had happened that it was almost overwhelming. Sadly, that's what Blurry was used to. Today, the group was at lunch, talking aimlessly. Blurryface shot occasional glances over to Party Poison's table, in mere interest. He knew that Spooky had been friends with them in his freshman year, but they apparently had a fight and so that's when Devotee brought Spooky into the group. He knew Devotee replaced the role that Party and Ghoul had as Spooky's best friend. He was starting to wonder if he was going to end up being a replacement too.

And if he was a replacement, he could also be replaced himself just as easily.

Blurry didn't want to think about that.

"They're so fake," Spooky sighed, looking over Blurry's shoulder. Blurryface huffed.

"You can say that again."

"No, I mean they're literally fake. Party Poison isn't his legal name. Neither is Fun Ghoul's."

"You're shitting me, right?" Black Tear asked, joining in. The rest of the group changed their focus as well. Blurryface frowned.

Hurricane dropped her spoon. "You're serious?"

"Dead," Spooky Jim muttered. "Back when we were friends, Party's name was actually Demolition. He changed it a few months into sophomore year, after his grandmother died. Helena. She was nice. Par- I mean Demolition, he actually has reddish around his eyes like I do, his is subtle though. Uses concealer to cover it up now I guess.. It's how we met. And he actually has brown-black hair. He dyed it red."

"That fucker stole your hair," Devotee replied.

"Mhm."

"What about Fun Ghoul? Or whatever his name is." Blurry said, trailing off as his eyes lingered on the jacket-clad redhead at the table across the room. He never cared to get to know them, this information was new.

"Cellabration? Yeah, that's him. He had eyeliner-like stuff around his eyes. He hasn't changed at all. Just his name, to fit in with Party Poison. See, I met Cellabration and Party in middle school, and they were already real close. Then they started fucking, and it was really awkward and we got into some shit, and I ended up meeting Dev so I stuck with you people. Now they hate me, because I'm with you guys." Spooky Jim reminisced. "I also thought Blurryface was Satan," he added as a joke.

"Excuse me? I am not—"

"Yes, Blurry, I know you're not Satan," Spooky rolled his eyes. "I'm just saying you reminded me of it. Still just as much of an ass as him though."

Normal.