CHAPTERTWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE
WARNING: this chapter has a scene with descriptions of sexual assault in it. please stay safe. if you need to skip the chapter, i'll send you a summary of it via message. look for the marker if you want to read but skip the part.

The party was chaotic, as all high school parties are. Spooky Jim didn't mind it, he just mostly kept to himself, giving some smiles around to his friends whenever he spotted him. He wasn't drinking surprisingly, just sitting in the corner awkwardly. It was a big party, and things were already going crazy. He kind of wished he was being social. However, unlike the rest of the attendees he wasn't one to have hookups or anything. He wasn't the only one though, Black Tear was here and made it obvious she was strictly here for anything but a hookup after a guy catcalled her. He got slapped.

But even she was partaking in drinking games and laughing when playing Truth or Dare. Spooky Jim on the other hand was sitting at the kitchen table eating Oreos. Hopefully no one laced them with anything. All of his other friends (and ex-friends) were present, but they were off doing their own thing.

Spooky didn't even notice Blurryface wasn't there until someone greeted him at the door. Devotee stopped socializing for a second to walk him through the crowd.

"There's a hallway off the kitchen, and the door on the right is my bedroom. If anyone's in there, kick them out and send them to me so I can kick their ass. No one should go in there except you."

Blurry nodded, sighing. Spooky waved as he passed, "Hey Blurry."

"Yo," was the boy's quiet reply.

Blurry kept walking, the door slamming behind him once he reached Devotee's room.

Spooky took notice of what everyone was doing out of boredom, teeth biting at another Oreo lazily.

Hurricane and Cursed Crimson were sat on the couch full on making out, which wasn't surprising at all. They always did that at parties.

Devotee was giggling with Nicotine, both probably high on cannabis or something.

Even Party Poison and his group were here. Young Menace had both Soul Punk and Kobra Kid on his arms, Kobra looking annoyed as ever and Soul seemingly excited. Fun Ghoul was currently right alongside Party Poison himself, whispering something in the redhead's ear. They walked off together

And then Spooky noticed another girl was here, one he had a rather strong hate for. Radio Rebel, the girl who'd been trying to get into Spooky's pants ever since freshman year and wouldn't stop. He routinely got texts from her among other worse things on Snapchat. He had a streak with her, which probably gave her the notion that it was okay to try and do this shit with him (Surprise, it's not!). She was notorious for hating on Spooky's friend group since they gave him attention and "distracted" him from her, even though Spooky was avoiding her by himself. She was also homophobic, meaning she hated all of Spooky's friends. Spooky telling her he was bi himself would either go one of two ways: her shrieking and blocking him and trying to murder him or her only becoming more of a whore and trying to "convert" him.

He stayed silent about that.

Radio was currently playing spin the bottle with some others that Spooky didn't know. Her hair was pulled back, and her nails were so sharp they looked like talons, and she had on the most revealing outfit in the world. Spooky wanted to puke. He stared in disgust for too long because Radio caught Spooky's eyes and abruptly got up from her spot and slowly made her way over to the table, swaying her hips. It was disgusting in Spooky's eyes how trashy she would come off. He broke his gaze in a snap