CHAPTERFIFTYSIX

CHAPTER FIFTY SIX

Blurryface was sore as all hell.

Groaning in his lack of amusement, he only rolled over to find that the jackass who caused all this pain in the first place was out of the bed.

"Oh, fuck you," Blurry mumbled mainly to himself, rubbing at his face before sitting up. Okay, so maybe the pain wasn't too bad, but he was still going to have trouble getting around. So yeah, fuck you, Spooky.

"Where the fuck are you?" Blurryface yelled out, hoping to get a response.

"Go to the kitchen!"

The brunet wished death on himself countless times before he even reached the kitchen (after he had already brushed his teeth and used the bathroom and whatever), a pretty prominent limp accompanying him today. The redhead was in the unfortunately large kitchen, pouring way too much creamer into his mug of coffee. "Hey, Blur," he hummed casually.

"Uh huh, hey yourself," Blurryface replied, making his way towards the paler boy and leaning into him for support. Spooky took this opportunity for granted, turning and abruptly picking up the other and setting him on the nearby island counter, many a noise of protest coming from Blurry.

"Stop picking me up and putting me places!" he fussed, a frown on his lips.

"No can do, pretty boy," Spooky replied easily. He leaned in, pressing a short kiss to the other's lips, earning a sigh in response.

"You're so..." Blurryface's quiet voice trailed off as he watched his boyfriend turn back to his coffee mug. His eyes stayed sharp on the scratches he saw.

"Smooth?" the paler finished, "Yeah, I know." He faced Blurry again, "You're a tough crowd, gotta make sure I'm able to impress you." His face was smug, sipping at his coffee with dark eyes.

"You think you have competition, there, Spooks?" Blurry raised an eyebrow playfully.

The brown eyed boy hummed, "I've said it once already and I'll say it again—people at our school would practically pay to get you in bed with them, you're mysterious, intimidating, mean and you practically have the body of a god," he explained lowly, setting down his mug and coming closer. "So yeah, I'd think I have competition."

"Why would you have competition if I'm all yours, though?" The brunet's eyes were narrowed, lips upturned.

Spooky grinned satisfactory at this, chuckling. "You have a good point," he muttered. They kissed again, slower, and the taller eventually broke off and stepped back, eyes locked with the red ones across him. "You want something to eat?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

AUTHORS NOTE

19