CHAPTERTWENTYSIX

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Spooky sighed, watching Blurryface's lips move and eyes flicker as he ordered food. They were at McDonalds, the rest of the group behind them or at a table.

It was interesting, how the brunet's red eyes would switch shades depending on the mood. Right now they were bright and gleaming, not soft but sharp. Come to think of it, they were never soft.

Spooky Jim blinked out of it once Blurry finished ordering and paid, and it was his turn.

"Hi, could I get a small fry and a Coke please?" he asked. The worker nodded and smiled, asked a few questions about the order and gave him his total. Spooky paid and grabbed his drink, running a hand through his hair as he turned around. Blurry was there waiting, and they walked past the group members to go sit down with Black Tear, and Violent Cain, who had joined them for today.

"I am so fucking tired," Black Tear complained, careful not to rub her eyes because she had makeup on.

"Rest in peace," Violent muttered.

"So, who else is hyped for this party?" Devotee asked as he sat down next to Violent.

"I'm not," Blurry sighed.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Blurry. You're never hyped."

"You think I don't know that already," Blurry smiled sarcastically. "Don't believe in it."

"I'm not surprised."

Nicotine, Hurricane and Crimson all joined them as well, taking a seat at the round table that they always sat at.

"Party is here," Hurricane's eyes widened. She looked over to a group sitting down at a table.

"He's never here?" Nicotine questioned, turning his head in the direction of the group across from them.

"Do you guys have something against him?" Violent Cain asked. Spooky Jim groaned, anticipating the rant that would come from Hurricane and Cursed Crimson that he'd heard a hundred times. One that always included him.

"Yeah, we have lots," Crimson spat, a death glare in the direction of the others that consisted of Party, his brother and Ghoul.

"Oh?" the aqua eyed boy asked.

"It's way too much, I'd rather explain when I'm drunk," Hurricane said.

Spooky thanked whatever God was watching over them. He looked over to Blurry, who seemed relieved as well. His hair was curly today.

The group eyed their enemies silently, Blurryface rolling his eyes as Party Poison and Fun Ghoul approached their table.

"Nice to see you have a new little bitch in your clique," Ghoul told them as he walked past, a hiss-like tone in his voice. He always reminded Spooky Jim of a snake.

Violent Cain groaned, "Oh, shut up, Fun Ghoul. We all know you're just as bad as we are."

Party Poison, angered, threatened, "Don't fucking tell my boyfriend to shut up."

"Well then don't come flaunting over here just to fuck with me. It isn't going to work, asshole."

"Oh, I'm no asshole compared to your shit group, honey. You've got the sluts across from you," he pointed to Hurricane and Crimson, "Miss Shit-off-behind-your-back next to you, the school's biggest asshole in it's fucking history, and his sob story friend who cant do shit for anyone and those two stoner whores that probably want to fuck you," Party stated matter-o-factly.

Violent Cain stood up, face to face with the redhead. "Oh, and don't pretend that you lot aren't fucked up either, Demolition. Don't tell me that you went off and abandoned Spooky Jim after you lost a family member and became a fake-ass shithole once you started fucking your pathetic boyfriend! Party, your entire clique here is fake. Nobody wins."

"Fuck you."

Spooky Jim flinched as Violent Cain sat down. Burryface looked mortified, and the rest of the group looked angered and upset. Party Poison stormed off, Fun Ghoul on his arm and Kobra Kid at his heel.

"Holy shit," was the only thing that came softly from Nicotine's mouth.

Everyone else was silent.