CHAPTERSIX

CHAPTER SIX

The school day dragged on as per usual. After the whole lunch episode, the group bombarded Spooky Jim with obscure questions, or so he thought. He just wanted junior year to go normally, without any worries about friends or any major drama. But his group didn't let this go just yet, obstructing his plan.

Why couldn't they just wrap their heads around the fact that Spooky doesn't know what the fuck happened? Luckily it died down during their free period, and in place was something different.

"Guys, party this Friday, my place. Basically the whole school is coming because you know, it's the back to school party." Devotee announced, the group sat in the courtyard outside. It would be back to school party number two, the first one being the one Hurricane attended despite being grounded. Spooky would go, ever since he started hanging out with this group he found he quite enjoyed the parties he was dragged to. (And the occasional beer.)

Blurryface gave the statement sarcastic thought, "Mmmm, nope."

"Sorry, Blurry, but you gotta be our designated driver as the only clean one in our group."

"What the fuck does that mean?" the brunet asked.

"You don't do drugs, sex or drink. You're just an asshole." Devotee told him simply.

"I'm in as long as my baby girl comes too," Hurricane responded cooly.

"I'm not your baby girl, don't fucking call me that, bitch." Crimson pouted. Her cheeks were beet read.

"Sure, you love it." Hurricane tried to wrap an arm around the girl's shoulder, but she shoved it away and scooted closer towards Blurryface.

Devotee smiled, "How 'bout you, Spooky Jim?"

"I'll be there."

"Great, well I'm going to head to class, bye folks." Devotee abruptly got up, turned and left the group, taking a silent Nicotine with him.

"That boy and his scarf fetish," Hurricane noted, staring at the scarf laid around the smaller boy's neck, arm wrapped with Devotee's.

Blurry chuckled quietly. Spooky announced he had to leave, as the bell was "about to ring and he didn't feel like being late because his teacher was a bitch."

"Bye, Spooky," Hurricane called, hugging a disgusted looking Crimson closer to her.

Spooky walked off, pushing past various students that were standing ignorantly in the middle of the hall. One protested.

And damn, Spooky Jim needed to stop bumping in to Fun Ghoul.

"Oh, didn't realize it was you," Ghoul muttered looking up at the redhead, "you should come sit with us again!"

"No thanks, you seemed to see that I was over y'all last year, get a grip of it this year," the other spat. He walked away without another word. Fun Ghoul frowned.

In class, Spooky paid little attention to whatever was going on. A new student with blue-tipped hair and matching eyes entered the class late, but that was the biggest commotion.

His head traveled back to Devotee's party. If he was going to get a normal start to this year at a party, he sure as hell would try and get it there.