CHAPTERSEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

Blurryface was visibly quite aggravated. Reasons why? Unknown. A slight scowl rested in his face as he dragged himself through the crowded halls away from Hurricane.

In all reality, it was just the fact that Blurry hated school and this was completely normal. It was a part of his everyday routine.

"Hey, Blurryface?"

A turn revealed some random student at the boy's side, nervous and fumbling with their phone. Blurry didn't know them, but it didn't surprise him.

"What do you want?"

"I um," the student stuttered, "was wondering if you'd like to get coffee with me tomorrow morning? I know you don't know me and you don't have to consider it as a date but—"

"No," Blurry responded quickly, walking off without another glance.

"Oh—"

Blurryface left the student stranded in the middle of the hall, walking away without another word. That kid heard him. He said no. Why did people think they needed to change his mind? They didn't know each other, and Blurry didn't want to get to know the person. A true waste of his time.

It was a growing problem. Some of the school considered Blurryface attractive, or the kind of person that would dominate you in some other form of sexual appeal, but the red-eyed thought that the whole ordeal was just really fucking stupid. He didn't pay enough attention to anyone for that kind of reputation. Devotee said that maybe he was just that attractive. He'd constantly get people on his Snapchat asking for nudes or "a chance" with them, even though by now everyone should know Blurry isn't the person to be pining after, he's just an antisocial bum.

He had no want for any of that, and he hadn't remembered the last time he had if he wanted to. He was really just plain tired of people coming up to him and asking him to go out with them or try to get in his pants.

None of it was in his desires. Blurryface understood the concept of love and a little of the reasoning behind it, but if he was ever spotted doing something like that, everyone would take advantage of him. Blurry was fragile, and cracked glass can easily be broken. He wasn't as carefree as everyone else. He'd never dated anyone or kissed anyone or whatever, he hadn't lost his virginity and he sure as hell hadn't fallen in love.

Nobody could get close to him. There was too much at stake. There was too much to loose. His brain wouldn't be able to take it in, not after last year's mess.

Too much.

[✓] dangerous sarcasm → spookyfaceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें