CHAPTERFOURTYFOUR

CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR

The day so far had been almost vacant in a sense for Spooky.

Blurry hadn't shown yet, and it was now third period— almost lunch. Spooky missed him.

The most worrying part for the redhead was that Blurry didn't answer his phone. He'd tried calling a few times, and sent a shitload of texts to the brunet, but there was no reply. Blurry always answered his phone, or always looked at it at least. He'd let it die three times in his lifetime, so it was highly unlikely that the boy's phone was dead or turned off.

spooks
where the fuck are you

spooks
???

spooks
blurryyyyyyy

spooks
i'm bored as fuck

spooks
okay blur it's been like almost two hours now and i know your phone isn't dead
you always charge it

spooks
blurryface are you okay

spooks
okay it's been three hours

spooks
please answer i'm worried

spooks
shit blurry where the hell are you

spooks
you never miss school ever except when you skip and you only ever do that with me

spooks
i'm worried blur

spooks
okay, next period is lunch
i'm coming over if you don't answer

spooks
please be okay blurry

"The reason Blurry isn't here today is because he's too much of a pussy to admit that he sucked Spooky's dick last night," Hurricane joked at the lunch table.

"I think they did a little more than get each other off," Devotee pursed his lips.

"Will you shut the fuck up already? I'm worried, he hasn't answered me all fucking day," Spooky grumbled, eyes looking black.

"Calm down, fool. He's probably just asleep or something, I mean, rough se—"

The redhead shot up out of his seat, the chair making an unpleasant and loud scraping noise with it. Hurricane shut up, and the rest of the group remained silent. Spooky was fuming.

"If you don't shut that skanky fucking mouth of yours I will not hesitate to hit you," the boy threatened to the turquoise. His voice was cold and angry, fists clenched.

Violent hesitantly put a hand on his arm. "Whoa, dude. Chill. She was joking," he said.

Spooky shook his head, "I just wish you guys would fucking take a hint for once. It isn't your relationship, it isn't your life. I have every right to be worried about this, last time something like this happened, Blurryface ended up absent for a whole week and the reason wasn't fucking pleasant," he explained. "I was an asshole about it last time, and if I don't make sure things are okay I don't know where it could lead this time and I'm fucking scared. So if you excuse me, I'm going to go make sure he's okay. I don't want to hear jackshit from any of you, especially you, Dev. If Nicotine was like this we all know you'd feel the same way."