CHAPTERTEN

CHAPTER TEN

The new girl made the wrong choices.

That's what Spooky Jim concluded, eyes trailing on the tip-dyed blonde making her way down the lunchroom and taking a seat next to Kobra Kid.

"We got another one joining Poison," Hurricane declared. She had obviously taken notice of the matter too.

"Since when did you all care who was friends with who?" Nicotine muttered, "especially new people who don't know what they're doing."

"Well, it's just one more of Poison's puppets that he can control. They're all a machine. They think they're all that and an extra polished load of shit." Hurricane retorted, tucking her one strand of yellow hair behind her hair.

"It's not like we're any better people," Nicotine frowned and shrugged silently, "but I guess you're right."

"Maybe Blurryface should go over and seduce her or something," Crimson suggested, looking down at her freshly painted nails. "He's hot, he can do it."

Spooky glanced at Blurry who's red eyes were wild towards the smaller girl beside him.

"Fuck no," Blurry replied.

Devotee raised his eyebrows. "Fuck yes, dude. You gotta get laid. You're still—"

"Fuck off, Devotee."

Spooky chuckled at his frustration, looking around to hear more chuckles and smirks on the group's faces.

"You guys are like a living, breathing curse machine," Nicotine muttered, looking down at his shoes. Devotee took notice to this and put a finger over his lips, glaring at Blurryface.

Blurryface just scowled back. "You're 16. Grow up."

"I still cant believe that slim blonde joined Poison's group," Hurricane pushed, annoyance lying on her lips.

"Like she would join us. She's too good for us," Spooky replied.

"They're all way too happy-go-lucky. It's kind of disgusting." Devotee added, hand clasped with Nicotine's.

"You two are kind of disgusting." Cursed Crimson mocked.

"Are we any better?" Hurricane asked.

"I don't like you, get out."

"Then why do you keep talking to me, sweetheart?"

Color flushed Crimson's cheeks as she flicked Hurricane's shoulder with her sharp black nails.

Blurryface adjusted the black beanie on top of his hair, "You guys are real ignorant pieces of shit."

"Rude," Devotee playfully scoffed in a high valley girl tone. Nicotine laughed. He was stopped by the noise of shoes shuffling up to the table, and someone sitting themselves next to Blurryface.

"What the fu—" Hurricane started. Blurry's eyes widened as he looked next to him.

"Who do you think you are?" Crimson pursed.

"Black Tear. I don't have a fucking clue who to sit with, and y'all looked chill enough. Sorry if I disturbed the whole clique thing you guys have going on. I'm pretty sure I ruined the previous group's thing too."

Spooky stayed silent as he looked at the new girl from his class. The smoky makeup outlining the girl's piercing eyes brought an unsettling feeling to the table, though they didn't oppose.

Devotee cleared his throat. "Fine. But I'd stay away from those other people you were with. They're petty as hell."

"Alright, I think I can do that. By the way, I'm not looking for a hookup or romance, I heard y'all talking earlier. That's not my thing. If one of you try, I'll butcher you."

"Shit," Cursed muttered incoherently. Blurry just laughed at her face

AUTHORS NOTE

i love this book a lot ?? i hate my own characters lol but that's okay