CHAPTERNINE

CHAPTER NINE

"Honestly, bless your mother, Spooky Jim." Nicotine giggled quietly. Devotee smiled at the younger boy, obviously adoring of his plain cuteness.

"I hate her for doing that to me," Spooky muttered in return, burying his face in his hands.

The group was at McDonald's, sitting together and listening to how much Spooky got aggravated with his mother. According to the redhead, his mother gave Spooky and his older brother matching names. But the thing was, Spooky Jim's brother just went by Tim or "T" instead of his full name because Spooky had already claimed the nickname, well, Spooky.

"But it's so fucking good," Hurricane argued.

"But it's so fucking gross,"

"I think it's funny," Nicotine muttered. Hurricane laughed at this.

"See? Even quiet-ass Nicotine agrees!" Hurricane giggled, slinging an arm around his shoulder as the boy turned a light shade of pink.

Spooky sighed once more.

The door to the restaurant opened again, and Blurryface and Cursed Crimson walked in together, talking quietly. Crimson looked up to see the small group, unexpectedly grabbing Blurry's arm and dragging him over to the table with her.

"We're late but I don't really give a fuck, sorry." Blurryface told them all.

Hurricane smirked, "Hello Blurry. Nice to see you too."

Blurry let a sly smile slip.

"You guys ready for that dope party Friday?" Devotee asked.

"Nope," Blurry muttered.

The rest of the group opposed that, a chorus of smiles and yes's spreading.

"Great," Devotee smiled.

"Devotee, am I going to have to drive all of you guys home when you're all drunk and high and possibly all over each other in the backseat?"

"You bet!"

"Fuck me," Blurryface groaned.

Crimson giggled at his desperation while the rest of the group snickered as well.

"I'm getting food, what do you little shits want?" Devotee stood up, walking over to lean on the end of the table.

"I'm good," Spooky replied. Hurricane ordered for her and the girl next to her. Nicotine silently told the standing his small order of food, Blurryface following.

"Alrighty!" Devotee flicked his hair, walking up to the counter.

He came back quickly, the group silent and on their phones.

"You guys aren't any fun," the boy complained, giving everyone their food.

"Thanks, man." Hurricane replied, taking her order and unwrapping it.

"No problem. So, what kinds of drinks and crap do you guys want Friday?"

Blurry groaned. This was going to be a long conversation.