CHAPTERTHIRTYTHREE

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

The bed was warm, it was 2 PM and Blurryface lied silently.

Blurryface lied silently against another person, which was something he never thought he'd experience. The brunet knew that Spooky was awake, Spooky was awake and staring into his hair, spooned against him.

Blurry shifted his body so he was better adjusted to face the redhead. Spooky sighed quietly, unwrapping his arms and letting Blurryface turn.

"Hello," Spooky Jim whispered.

Blurryface snuggled further against the redhead, burying his head into Spooky's chest. He smiled slightly to himself.

"Are you hungry or something?" Spooky offered, looking down at the cuddly boy. This was definitely new.

"No, I wanna stay here. S'warm."

"What happened to the arrogant, cocky, mysterious Blurryface that was here earlier and what did you do to him?" the brown eyed boy teased.

"He packed up and left once you started getting all soft, Mister I-don't-wanna-do-anything-that-could-hurt-you," Blurry replied mockingly.

"You know I couldn't live with doing anything that would remotely cause you lots of pain," Spooky sighed.

Blurry shook his head, "You're weird."

"Blur, you're fucking snuggled into my chest, smiling and your voice is all light. You are the weird one."

The brunet hummed, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"At least you look pretty right now," the redhead teased. Blurryface responded, promptly blushing and shoving the other in the arm.

The two continued to lay there cuddled up against each other, completely oblivious to the world around them. They were so exposed, but it didn't matter right now. They were both vulnerable to each other, clinging together like the world was going to end. Both of the boys knew what they had started, and it was scary and risky and probably really bad, and they didn't know how they were going to dig themselves out of it, but they were there together in that moment and that was their only care. They stayed silent.

"Do you wanna order pizza or something?" Spooky asked softly.

"Hell yes."

AUTHORS NOTE

enjoy 2018 pals