CHAPTERTWENTYFOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

"Alright bitches, Menace is having another party, I say we all go." Hurricane announced, sitting down at the lunch table next to Crimson.

It was like the girl tapped into Spooky's mind.

"Is this just an excuse to get in my pants?" Crimson asked, groaning.

"Those leather pants of yours must take hours to get off yourself though, babydoll."

"I swear to fucking—"

"Jesus fuck, just stop fighting already." Spooky grumbled, sounding pissed. We get it!"

"Yeah, we all know you both wanna fuck," Devotee added. Black Tear sat next to him, snorting. The whole group knew she found this funny, but they couldn't blame her. She did have an advantage.

Crimson fumed, stabbing her apple with her fork. Hurricane winked to the group.

"You act like we don't already!"

Spooky Jim stayed silent the entire time, over Hurricane and Cursed Crimson's stupid feud. Ever since he'd known them, they always had had this weird friends with benefits thing going on. Even if Hurricane was notorious for having weekly flings that she never talked about at school. It was downright annoying seeing her act as if Crimson was ever her girlfriend.

Blurryface was late to joining the group, taking a seat at the end of the table across from Spooky as usual.

"I fucking hate people, no offense." Blurry grumbled

"None taken," the group staggered.

"Hey, Blurry, we're going to Young's party that's on Saturday. You coming?"

"Yeah." The brunet sounded tired and bored. Devotee smiled, Blurry just scoffed.

"By the way, did you get that Physics shit done?" Devotee asked Spooky Jim, sipping on a can of Red Bull.

"Oh, yeah, Blurryface came over and did it."

"You're fucking welcome," the boy across muttered.

"Thanks," Spooky spat in return.

"How did you two not kill each other?" Nicotine asked. Black laughed.

"We don't wanna die, you fucking moron." Blurryface told him.

"Don't call him that," Devotee warned.

"Okay."

The dark haired boy's horns curled slightly. "Anyone wanna chill during sixth?"

"Me and Crim'll come," Hurricane replied. Black Tear also joined in. Blurryface turned up his nose at the gesture.

"Sounds good."

"Have any of you guys heard from Party and his shits?"

"No, they haven't talked to me at all since the whole thing with Radio." Blurryface shuddered at her name, Nicotine nodded.

"Same here."

"I think they're coming to the party on Saturday though," Crimson said, examining her overdone holographic nails. They were cut short, so she made up for it by putting the polish and art on overdrive.

"Damn, that's unfortunate." Black Tear mumbled, "Fuckin' hate them."

"We all do," Spooky Jim spoke up, causing Blurry to look up when he sighed.

The bell rang, and they all disbanded quietly.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

in case you guys didn't know much visually, i'll give you some visuals.

blurryface looks like blurryface with no facial hair basically, and his voice is a little lower and scratchier than tyler's but not the song pitch low. he also has a sharper jawline, and his cupid's bow is very prominent. his hair looks like tyler's hair in heathens. no tattoos.

spooky jim looks like the one that josh battled during ers 2017, which basically had heavy red around and on his eyelids. spooky's red coloring isn't as prominent though. his hair is red and curly. he also wears the red wristband. his face is a little softer. he has gauges. no tattoos

devotee is kind of modeled after brendon in emperor's new clothes, except his devil horns are smaller and he isn't fully blue, it's only a tiny tint. he looks like brendon other than that. his face has some of the chiseled designs, and his eyes are a golden amber color.

nicotine looks like pretty odd era ryan basically with a lot of his cool makeup designs on his face. nicotine also has a lil darker hair and paler skin.

hurricane basically looks exactly like halsey during the badlands era, with the blue hair and yellow strip. she has a nose piercing.

cursed crimson looks how she does in taylor swift's bad blood music video, except her hair is more orange. than red.

black tear looks how jenna did in tear in my heart except her makeup is heavier and she's wearing dark lipstick all the time. her natural hair color is the blonde with blue tips, but she likes to dye it pink.

party poison and his group look like the killjoys on a less beaten up dystopian level. ghoul has what looks like eyeliner around his eyes.

soul punk looks like patrick with more sleek and longer hair mixed with the soul pink era.

young menace looks like pete with a lil eyeliner and blonde, long hair.

radio rebel looks like debby with really heavy makeup and platinum blonde hair, sometimes her eyeliner is smeared. she's always wearing bright lipstick and false lashes.