CHAPTERFIFTYFIVE

CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
WARNING: this chapter has a scene with sexual themes in it. please stay safe. if you need to skip the chapter, i'll send you a summary of it via message. special thank you to twennypilots for making the scene any good at all, i'm forever in your debt. make sure to look out for the markers!

It was silent as they walked to the car, silent as they got in. Silent as they drove down the small road, silent as Spooky turned the radio off completely.

"What happened, Blurryface?"

No reply.

A sigh. "Talk to me, please, Blurry. I know something's wrong."

No words came out when the brunet tried to speak. He wanted to scream. The lack of words only added to Spooky's growing frustration, but the brunet only looked ahead. The taller rolled his eyes.

"What the hell, Blur, I need to know if something's wrong!" the redhead eventually yelled, causing the shorter to flinch. "What were you thinking about in there? You're fine one second then the next you act like you're fucking dead?"

"Why?" It was small, quiet. His voice sounded broken.

"What?" Spooky snapped, looked over to his boyfriend, who looked like he was about to die.

"Why?!" the red eyed boy cried out a little louder, looking straight ahead as the other turned onto the road leading to their residence for the night.

"Why what, Blurry? What's wrong?!" Spooky Jim's tempter was being knocked down little by little as Blurryface suddenly scoffed. The redhead made a sharp turn onto the driveway, a little too sharp, and turned the car off. He turned over, seat squeaking slightly as he did so. "What the fuck is wrong? What happened?" He rolled his eyes when he was only faced with more quiet. "Talk to me!"

Blurryface bit his lip, swallowing. His eyes were bright, glowing and what seemed like angry. He was about to lose it.

"Bl—"

"Why haven't you left me yet?!" roared Blurry, snapping his head quickly to the other. His breath was heavy and he sounded shaky. The air was tense, their faces close. Spooky immediately retreated, putting his hands in his face as he groaned.

"Oh my God, Blur—"

"Let me talk!" Blurry snapped. "Why the fuck are you still here? Why is this still happening? Why the fuck do you like me, you could do so much better! You could get someone who isn't crazy or someone who could give you a better fuck, someone who isn't me!" He was at a yell now, fighting back tears as he finished.

"You think I would leave you? Fuck, Blurryface! You're so fucking stupid, I swear to fucking God!" replied Spooky, tone and volume equally as violent. "After all this time, I didn't possibly think you could be this fucking ignorant, damnit!"

"Answer me! Stop avoiding my question, and just answer me! This makes no fucking sense as to why you're still here I don't understa—"

"Because I fucking love you!"

The air went dead, both breathing heavily, eyes harsh. This was it.