CHAPTERFORTYSEVEN

CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

"Anyone going to Menace's on Friday?"

The group was sitting at a corner table in McDonalds. Fries were being shared in the middle, Black Tear eating a salad instead. A few nods came in response. The door opened, and in walked Hurricane Violent Cain, Blurry and Spooky following behind.

They encountered a problem when the table filled, leaving Blurryface standing awkwardly at the end beside Spooky, a frown on his face.

"Sorry, but I'm not sitting in your lap, Spooks. One of you shits is going to have to move over."

"You're no fucking fun," Devotee snapped, Nicotine silently shifting himself so he was somewhat sitting on top of the blue-tinted boy.

"You act like you wouldn't be disgusted if I ended up doing that."

"Don't worry, it's fine." Nicotine shrugged nonchalantly.

Violent Cain and Spooky shifted to make room in absence of Nicotine, allowing Blurry to slide himself into the booth beside his boyfriend who took his hand.

"Aw, I'm kinda disappointed you didn't choose to sit on top of me," Spooky faux frowned, Blurry nudging him in the side.

"In your dreams, asshat."

"You act like you've never sat on him before," Cursed Crimson stated, picking at her nails.

The brunet reddened slightly, groaning. "You act like you and Hurricane don't fuck around everyday."

Crimson was silent, Blurryface smiling as a line crossed on the girl's lips.

"Alright, that's enough. Now," Devotee looked towards Violent, Spooky and Blurry, "y'all came in late but there's a thing at Psycho's house Friday. You in?"

"Obviously," Violent Cain answered, flicking his long quiff out of his face.

The red eyed boy looked next to him, shrugging as Spooky looked back. "Sure."

"Did anyone have to do that one chart for Physics?" Black Tear asked suddenly, scrolling through her phone. Nicotine nodded, clearing his throat.

"Yeah, I can send you the answers if you want."

"Cool."

Hurricane groaned. "Spooky, your Snapchat's fucking filled with pictures and videos of Blurry. It's fucking obnoxious."

"I'm not the one who posts the nudes she takes in the school bathrooms," Spooky shot back. "At least my story has something pleasing to look at."

Crimson laughed, "He isn't wrong."

"You put the both of them on your story too!" Hurricane raised her voice, Devotee shushing her.

"Yeah, well it's cute. Plus people love hot gay guys! It's a win-win," Crimson stated, popping a fry in her mouth.

Blurry sighed, shifting further into Spooky's side. "I feel used."

"You are," Devotee deadpanned. Among seeing the red-eyed boy's reaction, he laughed. "I'm joking. You're so funny, Blurry."

"You're not helping," Spooky replied, snarky.

"It's fine, let him be," Blurryface grumbled. Spooky's lips were downturned, eyes unhappy.